Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2007 Capitol Classic @ 301 Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Default HOTEL INFO

The hotel info will be posted in the immediate future, stay tuned.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sandra
Hello Jeff, this is Chris Whitney I met you at this years Winternats,we were pitting at the same table . Just wanted to say glad that you will be able to make the race and contact me if you need any assistance.
Yeah...we are looking forward to seeing and racing with you guys again. The track looks great and big! I don't know what the dimensons are but it looks as big and open as Cinci. We will be slapping in the big Murnan's for sure.

JEFF
Old 03-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Jeff,

Whats up? I wanted to call you and see how you and your daughter were doing, but your number got acccidently erased for my girlfriends phone (remember, I used your cel to call her). Anyway, hope all is well. Once again, thank you for all your help, and pitting for me during my main at the WinterNats. Hope you guys/gals make it down to 301. Its a great track. Give me a shout when you get a chance. 917-865-8139

Paul
Old 03-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Tech Regular

That looks like a great track Jeff...Is it close to your house? I like the layout, technical.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Lil Paul
Hey Jeff,

Whats up? I wanted to call you and see how you and your daughter were doing, but your number got acccidently erased for my girlfriends phone (remember, I used your cel to call her). Anyway, hope all is well. Once again, thank you for all your help, and pitting for me during my main at the WinterNats. Hope you guys/gals make it down to 301. Its a great track. Give me a shout when you get a chance. 917-865-8139

Paul
Hey there you are. I was hoping you would see my earlier post. Good to hear from you. We are doing fine. Loran and I raced this past weekend with the Memphis bunch www.msra-racing.com (5 hours from our house) and had a good time. Loran TQ'ed in sportsman and was in the lead in her main but broke a front belt and that was that! No problem on the pit work....it was a pleasure. We will be at the Capitol Classic. Our entry fees are one the way. BTW my younger daughter has been racing indoor off road this winter some. I got a her new Kyosho XZ5 and she has gained quite a bit of confidence. So much so that she has decided to come back to onroad. She used to run a Kyosho RR evo a few years ago and she says she in sticking with Kyosho. So....she has a shinny new RRR Evo she will be racing at 301 with us. Loran and I will have our Mugen shirts on and Emily joins the red shirt crew. More than you probably wanted to know...but you asked. I will give you a call.

JEFF
Old 03-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Tech Master

That looks like a great track Jeff...Is it close to your house? I like the layout, technical.
Evolutionraceway is our "home" track. Its about 3 hours from our house. Great bunch to race with. Its a pretty big track but they managed to design it in a way that it is still pretty technical as you say. Hopefully you can race there some day.

JEFF
Old 03-21-2007, 04:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Really looking forward to this event. It should become one of the annual events that can't be missed.

Chris, can I take you up on that offer that I declined on last time?...
Old 03-21-2007, 06:48 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by sohlman
Really looking forward to this event. It should become one of the annual events that can't be missed.

Chris, can I take you up on that offer that I declined on last time?...

Of course If you feel safe.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Sup Chris

Bobby Watson , i going try my best to make it ,i know the Uriah an the Ga.Boys will be there.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sandra
Of course If you feel safe.

Thank you.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by impalabob64
Bobby Watson , i going try my best to make it ,i know the Uriah an the Ga.Boys will be there.

Whats up Bobby,hope you can make it,and good luck at the regional.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

It's really gonna fill up fast!! It's gonna b like a nats. Everybody get them entries in ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 01:22 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Jeff,

Glad to hear things are going well. I take it you and Loran worked out the pitting kinks. I was at 301 last weekend, and even though it was a very informal test and tune, I had a great time. The track is silky smooth. I want to start racing Mini-Zs, and I am also trying to stay consistent with my heli time. Wow!!! This hobby is addictive. Tell Loran I said congrads on her TQ, I am sure she broke her front belt due to the power she was putting down Take care and see you guys soon.

Paul
Old 03-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Hey Jeff,

Glad to hear things are going well. I take it you and Loran worked out the pitting kinks. I was at 301 last weekend, and even though it was a very informal test and tune, I had a great time. The track is silky smooth. I want to start racing Mini-Zs, and I am also trying to stay consistent with my heli time. Wow!!! This hobby is addictive. Tell Loran I said congrads on her TQ, I am sure she broke her front belt due to the power she was putting down Take care and see you guys soon.

Paul
Well.....I am not sure we have our pit tactics all squared away still but we are working on it. By the 301 race we should be good. I tell Loran for you. Talk to ya.

JEFF
Old 03-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Unhappy

Track looks awesome. How long has it been there? I use Goggle Earth to see the tracks. But the picture they have is to old. I wish I could make that race. But 880 miles is a long way to go.
Ken Schueler
www.evolutionraceway.com
St. Louis,Missouri

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.