Wiki Posts
Search

New K Factory tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
not high grip track yet. our tracks arent prepped. med/low traction
i have found the 38's all round to be great grip, but lost steering.
so i have gone 38 fronts and 40 rears. seems to be good comprimise, and regain some steering again.
i like the tires heaps. no reason why and i dont want to start anything in the way i think but i just like them. plus we have to run them
for certain reasons. i must say a big thanks to Sam at racedays
so i get the new IDM this week as well. are these the motors you have been running in ?
talk soon Menace.
Very true my friend. They seam really good. I like the re-sealable bag and the rims seam very durable.

Menace
Old 04-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by British Menace
Very true my friend. They seam really good. I like the re-sealable bag and the rims seam very durable.

Menace
BANG...that was the sound of my car hitting the board and my rim is bent. I never managed to bend my Jaco rim, but I did take huge chunks out of it when I wrecked last week. Rim was good. These K-Factory tires, the rim tweaked badly, but the tire is intact. For a new racer like myself, these rims won't do but then at $9 per pair...I can buy 4-5 sets for the price of only a few of other brands so it's still a winner. Just figured I'd post my experience.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I used these tires, 38 all the way around the car. The car is a RRR Evo WC and I started at 62mm all the way around. All I can say is WOW.... after the main (15 mins) they looked as good as when I put them on the car. One of my team mates, also used a set and ran them for a total of 20 mins of run time, and they looked as good as new. They seem more like 32s from other sources. I'm going to order more of these, because of the wear and performance. The price is great also....