Community
Wiki Posts
Search

new associated

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default new associated

hey all:i know associated has been working on their new rc8 lately so any other new cars would be a ways off,but i would like to know a few things anyways.is there an rc12 L5 onroad pancar in the works and also an L5 oval car in the works?thanks for the info
Old 03-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

The L4/L4 conversions is still a good car. Why would they make a new one? 1/12th is in a stalemate (I had to use the word, I just learned it in history class ) with innovation now, but soon 1/12th will prevail. BMI, CRC, Slapmaster, ETC... are making innovative cars that will change the class completely.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

B-Man,

To be honest most people on this board wouldn't really know if there is a new car coming out, and if they did they probably wouldn't or couldn't say if they did know. I have noticed for years now that for the 12th scale market, associated and other manufacturers usually have something new around Ifmar worlds events. Then they get released soon afterwards. This is just my opinion but with the RC8 and the TC5 and improvements to some other cars, I would think that next year might be when they would release something new as its been a few years since they released the 12L4.

Steve

Last edited by corallyman; 03-16-2007 at 03:55 PM. Reason: easier reading
Old 03-16-2007, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

hey corallyman:thanks for the info quite insitefull.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Tech Elite

JOKING
Old 03-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b-man777
hey all:i know associated has been working on their new rc8 lately so any other new cars would be a ways off,but i would like to know a few things anyways.is there an rc12 L5 onroad pancar in the works and also an L5 oval car in the works?thanks for the info

There is a company called silva concepts.. They are the silve brothers who use to run for asociated.. They made an oval car called the x factor.. It is basically an l4 with the updates in geometry it needed.. It has been dubbed the l5 since the team guys for ae can run it..

I had also heard it is very hard to get pan car parts right now from associated.. The way it seems, they may be outing the pan car market all together.. This sucks, since 99% of the pan cars use mostley ae parts..