Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree387Likes

JConcepts Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 11:25 AM

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Any plans for JC to come out with some 1/10 4wd fronts/rear tires? Just wondering. Would love to see other treads out there other than whats out there. Proline seems to want to only concentrate on 1/8. Losi can't supply the demand. Panther needs to drop their pricing. It's too bad. With 4wd becoming bigger with the release of more cars. You would think some of these companies would wake up.
4wd mod is one of the bigger classes at my track.

Proline - Lack of variety, M3=one run$
Losi - More variety, always on backorder
Panther - Less variety, way too expen$ive
Old 07-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

[Dasupacat1] -We've definately noted the demand, and lack of options for 4wd fronts. I think I'll add another good word for adding that to the list.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dasupacat1
Any plans for JC to come out with some 1/10 4wd fronts/rear tires? Just wondering. Would love to see other treads out there other than whats out there. Proline seems to want to only concentrate on 1/8. Losi can't supply the demand. Panther needs to drop their pricing. It's too bad. With 4wd becoming bigger with the release of more cars. You would think some of these companies would wake up.
4wd mod is one of the bigger classes at my track.

Proline - Lack of variety, M3=one run$
Losi - More variety, always on backorder
Panther - Less variety, way too expen$ive

while i agree there needs to be more options for 4wd fronts. the panthers are 1.95 more then prolines, however they will last you 6 to 10 runs depending on track and driving style. i mean optimum performance too. where as like you said proline will get you 3 to 5 runs. so is the 2 dollar difference worth the extra runs to you or not?

Andy yes put me down for another vote for Jconcepts to make 4wd fronts.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:25 AM
Tech Master

well the amount of tracks and quality of them in the country is amazing. Most of the best drivers in the world are from there with the level of competiton available.Tracks race during the week as well as weekends.In Australia the distance between sydney and perth for instance is 4-5hr by plane.Our tracks are spreadout across the country.You have heaps of indoor tracks and last but not least most of the r/c equipment is made in the US.Oh and also the dollar is way better.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:26 AM

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by AzBobby
while i agree there needs to be more options for 4wd fronts. the panthers are 1.95 more then prolines, however they will last you 6 to 10 runs depending on track and driving style. i mean optimum performance too. where as like you said proline will get you 3 to 5 runs. so is the 2 dollar difference worth the extra runs to you or not?

That maybe true, but my track is extremelu rutted, hard packed, dry. and dust in areas. Don't think that Panther makes a tire for that would work here. Everybody uses Bigshots in 2wd (work great)and mostly Holeshots in 4wd because there really isn't anything else that works. Wish Losi made a 4wd version of the Bigshot because that would be the ticket here in 4wd.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by AzBobby
Will do!

[nhodd] -I guess I can see your points, haha. Definately interesting to hear a perspective outside our community, and what its like in other areas.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

although we do have a few good drivers..... Josh Pain made the B final in factory mod at this years Cactus classic
Old 07-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

4WD fronts.........yes please
Old 07-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Just wondering the length of the T4 and GT2 bodies offered by you guys? Thanks Ethan
Old 07-06-2007, 01:28 AM
Tech Master

Default racing

Cmon lotto.Oh and the pros actually get paid to race during he week while ride motorbikes on the weekend
Old 07-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'd like to see titanium screw kits for the BJ4WE. For at least what I would need to replace the existing screw with titanium or ss.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by memyselfandI
although we do have a few good drivers..... Josh Pain made the B final in factory mod at this years Cactus classic
You guys have some very talented guys down there, Andrew M, Josh P, etc.

Originally Posted by eds24
Just wondering the length of the T4 and GT2 bodies offered by you guys? Thanks Ethan
Umm, Im not sure off hand, I'll have to get back to you on that. What is the measurement for?

Originally Posted by nhodd
Cmon lotto.Oh and the pros actually get paid to race during he week while ride motorbikes on the weekend
Well, thats why they are "professional".

Originally Posted by Hunter
I'd like to see titanium screw kits for the BJ4WE. For at least what I would need to replace the existing screw with titanium or ss.
Im pretty sure rc screwz offers a SS screw kit for both cars, if Im not mistaken. Lunsford racing might be the only option for a ti screw kit(pieced together) though, and that will be pricey.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dasupacat1
That maybe true, but my track is extremelu rutted, hard packed, dry. and dust in areas. Don't think that Panther makes a tire for that would work here. Everybody uses Bigshots in 2wd (work great)and mostly Holeshots in 4wd because there really isn't anything else that works. Wish Losi made a 4wd version of the Bigshot because that would be the ticket here in 4wd.
john luiguidice ran panthers last fall (big 4 wheel drive fronts on a b4) and smoked everyone by a lap in the pay out race
Old 07-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mugenlife
john luiguidice ran panthers last fall (big 4 wheel drive fronts on a b4) and smoked everyone by a lap in the pay out race

Driving goes a long way....
Old 07-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Tech Master

Default racing

at least we have each other in australia.looking forward to the worlds at the end of the year.Are all the team drivers going?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.