Search
Like Tree387Likes

JConcepts Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 06:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Davidka
Andy, since the advent of Lipos has anyone revisited the original Bj4, batteries down the side layout? Might be worth it since lipo is so much lighter?
I ran my BJ4 at the Clash last year with a stick LiPo, it was awesome. Dropped right in, TQ'd and won 10.5T.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

hey all i was wondering where i could find a manual for my bj4 and part list just got the machine it's awsome but would need these to know the parts number

thanks frank
Old 02-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Here are some freshly painted JConcepts bodeez!

...Jim
W.E.D.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Cant wait for the Cactus, hope to see some of you guys there!

Ill be trying to do some work for JConcepts
Old 02-13-2009, 06:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by budfreak
hey all i was wondering where i could find a manual for my bj4 and part list just got the machine it's awsome but would need these to know the parts number

thanks frank
Manual:
http://www.jconcepts.net/index.php?/...ail_details/28

Parts breakdown:
http://www.jconcepts.net/index.php?/...tail_details/8

Originally Posted by AE 14year-old
Cant wait for the Cactus, hope to see some of you guys there!

Ill be trying to do some work for JConcepts
Let me know if you need anything prior to the race.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Has anyone else had a problem with the JC ball cups? I DNF after a half lap lead in a Main because one popped off and the CVD tore up my arms and bent. I didnt crash, just landed after a medium sized jump and it popped off.

I like the appearance of all the JC stuff but had to remove the ball cups off of my T4 and B4 and replaced them with the RPM cups.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

thanks andy for the links i was trying to find them on the jc site but didnt search long enough hahahaa

frank
Old 02-14-2009, 06:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Andy,

Are there any plans to do the Rulux wheels for the Kyosho RB5 and Lazer cars at all ?
Old 02-14-2009, 07:36 AM
Tech Regular

Hi guys, Andy, a quick question about the Illuzion – B44 “Hi-Flow” body. I was reading above that the B4 illusion high flow is a bit higher on the sides for additional ESC clearance. And I was wondering if this is also the case for the B44 High flow body? Because with the fan on my esc, I could sure use a little more clearance. That and the Illuzion is a lot nicer looking than the stock B44 body...

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

CODMAN
Old 02-14-2009, 11:02 AM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by demon510
Has anyone else had a problem with the JC ball cups? I DNF after a half lap lead in a Main because one popped off and the CVD tore up my arms and bent. I didnt crash, just landed after a medium sized jump and it popped off.

I like the appearance of all the JC stuff but had to remove the ball cups off of my T4 and B4 and replaced them with the RPM cups.
The JC Ball cups are really good. I haven't popped one in months, and I race 2-3 times a week. Maybe just a freak deal.

Originally Posted by CODMAN
Hi guys, Andy, a quick question about the Illuzion – B44 “Hi-Flow” body. I was reading above that the B4 illusion high flow is a bit higher on the sides for additional ESC clearance. And I was wondering if this is also the case for the B44 High flow body? Because with the fan on my esc, I could sure use a little more clearance. That and the Illuzion is a lot nicer looking than the stock B44 body...

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

CODMAN
I run the TC Spec w/ fan and have no clearance issues w/the B44 Hi-Flow or scoopless. They are both great!
Old 02-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Suspended

Cool AE.......................IS THE KILLER OF ALL!

How long does it take to get an order out here to California? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Old 02-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tripthreat
I run the TC Spec w/ fan and have no clearance issues w/the B44 Hi-Flow or scoopless. They are both great!

That's great, but do they give more clearance than the stock bodies?

CODMAN
Old 02-14-2009, 07:09 PM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

CODMAN
IDK, sorry
Old 02-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by demon510

Ive not had any issues with mine popping off. It could have just been loose from another crash and finally gave way?

Originally Posted by B4james
Andy,

Are there any plans to do the Rulux wheels for the Kyosho RB5 and Lazer cars at all ?
We looked into it before and there didnt seem to be any type of agreement amongst the Kyosho guys as to what type of hub style they wanted. Nothing is on the drawing board any longer.

CODMAN
It should give you a little more clearence than the stocker.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

hey there, i just got my first illuzion body.very cool lookin.but im not very happy with the quality of it.1 it doesnt fit the car worth a crap.cant even get the body clip on the back without breaking a fingure pushing it down on the mount.dont think this will be good to have all that pressure on it.and the lexan its self looks like a bunch of dirt is in it.has white spots and dimples all over it.is this something you have to deal with with all your bodies?ive talked this over with my dealer and he said its like this on all the bodies.what gives?as a first time customer i wasnt very happy.and i probably wont buy from yous again.i even have a gift certificate that i just might sell to someone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.