Wiki Posts
Search

Warpspeed Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2003, 10:57 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: WHERE TO BUY WARPSPEED PRODUCTS

Originally posted by OHBRAD
Can someone tell me where i can buy the warp speed products other then from the original source, is there any hobby shops that stock the TC3 Blue printed gear cases.

Victor, the individual that is Warpspeed, mfgs. the parts and sells direct. If you were going to find it in a hobby shop it would only cost you more money in the end. Victor is a stand up guy and no one I have seen has had any troubles doing business with him. Send him an email and let him know what it is you want, he will get right back to you.
Old 08-31-2003, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Default sat night fun

well saturday night racing under ther lights in corona california went well . Ended up 2nd in expert stock and yes dotman was there to Sorry dotman cant help it but... whooped ya!..

I installed the nitro swing rack like axiom said and WOW what a differance soooooooooo smooth cant wait for the D2 i WILL BE UNSTOPABLE
Old 08-31-2003, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: sat night fun

Originally posted by howard hudson
well saturday night racing under ther lights in corona california went well . Ended up 2nd in expert stock and yes dotman was there to Sorry dotman cant help it but... whooped ya!..

I installed the nitro swing rack like axiom said and WOW what a differance soooooooooo smooth cant wait for the D2 i WILL BE UNSTOPABLE
UNSTOPABLE HUH!!!!! WELL SEE HOWIE.. WE RACE AGAIN SOON OR DID YOU THINK I QUIT.... you know i have to mess wit ya bro.. all love here,..

Last edited by mb racer; 08-31-2003 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2003, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Howard, Did you have to do any changes to the car(ackerman, bump steer, etc) or did it just complete your setup for the day? Looking to convert myself as the sliding type rack tends to get dirty and gritty way too often and is a b**** to take out to replace or clean Guys, before too long I will be sporting a D2, new indoor onroad track close by is opening up in November, 6 years of parking lot s****! Oh, how much shorter will the wheelbase be on the D2, I'm sure someone posted this but I'm too tired to find it, another super hot day of racing out in the Sun today
Old 08-31-2003, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

The demon 2 will be 250 mm in length. Should work well on a tight carpet track like the one I have been running. Six plus weeks is going to be one hell of a long time, that is like six race days til D2...
Old 08-31-2003, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by proudwinner
Howard, Did you have to do any changes to the car(ackerman, bump steer, etc) or did it just complete your setup for the day? Looking to convert myself as the sliding type rack tends to get dirty and gritty way too often and is a b**** to take out to replace or clean Guys, before too long I will be sporting a D2, new indoor onroad track close by is opening up in November, 6 years of parking lot s****! Oh, how much shorter will the wheelbase be on the D2, I'm sure someone posted this but I'm too tired to find it, another super hot day of racing out in the Sun today
pretty much completed the car. was going to change it some time ago but didnt but now i am glad i did. do u run a warp now or a stock tub?

ya parking lot racing kinda sucks but no one out here wants to take the chance on an indoor track. we have one and it is real small might go there 2marrow
Old 09-01-2003, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Hey Howard, yes I am running the AE tub with the battery mod. I really cannot use NTC3 steering untill I mill out the webbing on it or get a carbon fiber chassis.
Old 09-01-2003, 11:07 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Howard, yes I am running the AE tub with the battery mod. I really cannot use NTC3 steering untill I mill out the webbing on it or get a carbon fiber chassis.
Our indoor track is not really small, it is just made small by the layouts being so darn technical. At times it looks like we are running NASCAR with all the paint being swapped. I will say that this track is making me a better driver then the one I was running on which was a huge and open layout.
Old 09-01-2003, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Fasttrak
Our indoor track is not really small, it is just made small by the layouts being so darn technical. At times it looks like we are running NASCAR with all the paint being swapped. I will say that this track is making me a better driver then the one I was running on which was a huge and open layout.
true tight tracks do give the transmitter a work out thats for sure
Old 09-01-2003, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

then you need to step up to the warp car it realy makes a big differance.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default questions

is the demon 2 ROAR legal?

does the demon1 has recessed slots for the gear cases since the gear cases has some sort of feet?? or do I remove these feets to make it fit the demon?

what other preparations do I need?

does the demon have the necessarry hardware since the upper deck needs longer screws?

Thanks!! I can smell the demon already!!!! Just please answer my questions!! Thanks!!

Lem
Old 09-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: sat night fun

Originally posted by howard hudson

Your car looked awsome in the infield Howard! I emailed Vic today and will placing my order this week!
The wife finally gave me the ok to spend some more coin!

Look out MB and Popps, you guys are going down once I get my Warpspeed Demon!!!
PEACE
Old 09-02-2003, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Default Follow Up Question

I have re-read this thread from page 1.
I noticed that the Demon is beneficial for track running in a clockwise direction. Most of our track is counter clockwise, will there be any problem with the battery placement?

has any of you guys run the DEMON on a counter clockwise route? is there any noticeable difference as opposed to running it clockwise? TIA!!!!

Just asking!!

Like RCJohnny I have a go signal from the wifey!!!!!
We were at a hobby shop and my eyes were glued to a TBevoSE and saliva drooling!!! She asked if I wanted it?? I said no!!! Then my friend could not come home, so No warpspeed and wifey noticed me feeling sad!! and she said just get what you were supposed to get!! Yipeeeee!!!!

Last edited by lem2; 09-02-2003 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: questions

Originally posted by lem2
is the demon 2 ROAR legal?

does the demon1 has recessed slots for the gear cases since the gear cases has some sort of feet?? or do I remove these feets to make it fit the demon?

what other preparations do I need?

does the demon have the necessarry hardware since the upper deck needs longer screws?

Thanks!! I can smell the demon already!!!! Just please answer my questions!! Thanks!!

Lem
Yes the demon 2 is legal due to the fact that it will be available to the public.

no you do not remove the feet off the cases

the only thing you need to do is glue the edges of the chasie ( you can find instruction on how to do this on an earlier post)

alll hardware comes with the kit

Tips : make sure you get as much free spin as possible when you assemble the drive train. use the nitro rack its awsome.

the car also works well on a track going clock wise or counter clockwise
Old 09-02-2003, 08:05 AM
Tech Elite

Default HH

THANKS!!!!! Looks like I will be the first WARPSPEED DEMON1 owner here in P.I. hehehehehehehe

Hope I can live up to its name---"warpspeed!"

Peace and happy racing!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.