Team br00d signs Chris Tosolini......

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Tech Regular

yep.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I added that to Chris's contract....make sure punting of drift car by jackasses who whine about the fast guys at the track....

That guy, lost all crediablity with his threats....and I also asked Kinwald what happened....and it was a MUCH different story that the guy who supposed got punted......

Besides....take the drift cars to the drift track.......or duing the drift session....driving around a car sliding all over the place....

It's like a drifting practice while Micheal Shumacher is taking practice......

Later EddieO
Old 02-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by EddieO
I added that to Chris's contract....make sure punting of drift car by jackasses who whine about the fast guys at the track....

That guy, lost all crediablity with his threats....and I also asked Kinwald what happened....and it was a MUCH different story that the guy who supposed got punted......

Besides....take the drift cars to the drift track.......or duing the drift session....driving around a car sliding all over the place....

It's like a drifting practice while Micheal Shumacher is taking practice......

Later EddieO

It was classic if I remember after it happened Toso said " THE TRACK IS NOW OPEN"..
Old 02-08-2007, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

it was friday open practice,
the drift car was an amateur driver and Mr Tosoline is a sponsored professional driver.

does this make it right for breaking someones car?

You were not there,
I personally know the people who were damaged.

If schumacher crashed into me on purpose. that would just show the type of hate mentality that exhist in on road racing.

I don't care if it was president bush, Mike helton, if they crashed into me on purpose it still would not make it right.

If this is the kind of person you want to sponser, that is well and good.
I will throw away all of my team brood motors. and buy elsewhere.

thank you tosso for opening the track, that was very professional.

later
Wayne Nagata
Old 02-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nagatahawk
Wayne Nagata
throw them my way ;-)
Old 02-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CAlbrecht
It was classic if I remember after it happened Toso said " THE TRACK IS NOW OPEN"..
I can picture him saying that as well!! It had to be a classic moment for sure.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Tech Regular

their in the trash can.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Tech Addict

their in the trash can.
I havent always seen eye to eye with Tosso, but he wouldnt stoop so low as to do that. Im sure it was an accident. Get over it!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Tech Addict

P.S- Great addition to the team Eddie.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Let's see. A 7x1 moving mach 10 on the straight in practise, and a drift car on the straight not giving room to the faster car= collision. Believe me, Chris didn't want to hit the car, it does nobody good. It especially doesn't do good to his own car that he uses for racing that includes some parts that are irreplaceable. Now imagine how you would have felt being him coming off the stand and that same drift car guy starts yelling at him? Let's see... he should have chewed some bubble gum, told the guy that his drift car looks bitchin and should always have the right to the track and no one else who wants to use the track. Hmm, do I smell some sarcasm?
Old 02-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Suspended

it was friday open practice,
the drift car was an amateur driver and Mr Tosoline is a sponsored professional driver.

does this make it right for breaking someones car?

You were not there,
I personally know the people who were damaged.

If schumacher crashed into me on purpose. that would just show the type of hate mentality that exhist in on road racing.

I don't care if it was president bush, Mike helton, if they crashed into me on purpose it still would not make it right.

If this is the kind of person you want to sponser, that is well and good.

thank you tosso for opening the track, that was very professional.

later
Wayne Nagata

I was there cause thats when I got my RDX from Robbie and Toso and I were building my car....Classic
Old 02-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Tech Regular

sorry guys it was friday and open practice
tosso is the professional and my experience is when one of them hits you it's on purpose.

As a matter of fact when this incident occured I told nate to back off and let it go. I told him not to go to SoCal because grip and drift guys usuall don't mix to well. I just figured it was one of the local grip guys forcing the issue.

When the subject came up again last year he told me it was tosso. I was very upset to learn that a professional sponsored driver would conduct himself in this manner

and by the way I still have my brood motors, I just peeled the labels off. those are up for grabs.

wn
Old 02-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

sorry guys it was friday and open practice
tosso is the professional and my experience is when one of them hits you it's on purpose.

As a matter of fact when this incident occured I told nate to back off and let it go. I told him not to go to SoCal because grip and drift guys usuall don't mix to well. I just figured it was one of the local grip guys forcing the issue.

When the subject came up again last year he told me it was tosso. I was very upset to learn that a professional sponsored driver would conduct himself in this manner

and by the way I still have my brood motors, I just peeled the labels off. those are up for grabs.

wn

all take them, Socal regular
Old 02-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

The fact is that SoCal is a RACE TRACK. Not a DRIFT track. I wasn't there so I don't know if what Chris did was intentional or not. If it was, it wasn't the best way to handle the situation, but neither is taking a drift car on one of the highest grip asphalt RACE tracks in the country. I'm all for people getting into RC what ever way they want to. But cars are made for specific applications and locations. Race tracks are not the place for drift cars. It's like taking a TMAXX to a carpet track.

Congrats to both Chris and Eddie.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Tech Master

SAWEET!! TOSO IS BACK!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.