Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
US dealer for Kawada Sigma single belt TC >

US dealer for Kawada Sigma single belt TC

US dealer for Kawada Sigma single belt TC

Old 03-24-2003, 01:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

So when do u expect the second batch of Sigmas?
Old 03-24-2003, 10:50 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default Sigma selling price

The SV-10 Sigma is selling for $339.99 with FREE shipping in the U.S. Contact www.evolutionhobbies.com for shipping cost to Canada.
Estimated ship time on the second batch of Sigma's is the second week in April.The pre-order's for the second batch of kit's is selling very well !!

Kawada sv-10 Alcyon 2 kits and parts due at the end of April.Some parts will be in sooner for current Alcyon 2 owners who already pre-ordered them.

Please note that the OVA T4/L2 kits do NOT come with shocks.It is up to the owner to buy the shocks the want to use !

www.evolutionhobbies.com
Old 03-25-2003, 04:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Sigma selling price

Originally posted by sac
The SV-10 Sigma is selling for $339.99 with FREE shipping in the U.S. Contact www.evolutionhobbies.com ]

Good Price ..

-Dave
Old 03-25-2003, 08:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Sigma, Alcyon, 1/12th car

Hello all, in the next few orders I will bring in some of the other Kawada cars. It's a great product and I will build one of the Sigmas and give an honest opinion so that you know if there are any snags in building. I will take pictures during the build process and then we will run it and let you know. Thats all I can offer for now. And as far as the price, we are trying to keep the price at the current level after paying shipping, wire and bank fees which have to be added into the price of the kits. We will be setting up a few dealers in the US and if interested please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected].
Old 03-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Tech Rookie

monkey see monkey do
Old 03-26-2003, 05:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I guess there will be alot of monkey's going very fast !!!! Keep on pluggin Bob and crew.......We need these cars !!!
Old 03-26-2003, 07:06 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default monkey see, monkey do ?

have to laugh at that one, does it mean see his monkey and do ? or monky see, and monky doo, doo ? Cryptic messages don't mean much without an explanation. Thanks Evo, and once again if you need help in any way, just ask.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:49 AM
Tech Adept

Default Bob, I just

h
Old 03-26-2003, 10:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default Bob, I just

have to complement you, this is by far a much better way to convince people you have a great car to offer, and it is a great car. I would be very interested in buying, spare, parts for my Sv10 Alcyon. just let me know what you can offer or have in stock.
Or do you prefer me to contact you with my "wishing"list??

yet again I offer you my appologies in reacting in that way!!

ps: that "monkey see, monkey do"thing was a song in the '80's, in a style that is not know to you guys, BUT it was the godfather of the beats that go round these days.

Don't forget the pics when assembling, just wanna drool a bit
Keep up the good work
Old 03-30-2003, 10:38 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default toe-in and ratio

svracer-
The rear stock toe in on the Kawada sv-10 Sigma is 3deg,1deg on the hub and 2deg in the rear arm mounts = 3deg.
optional rear mounts available if needed.

The trans. ratio is 1.75:1

Yes, the front and rear stabilizer bars come stock,again optional bars available.
and NO there is no body included in kit!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE KAWADA SIGMA CONTEST GO TO
www.evolutionhobbies.com rules at bottom of Kawada page.You can even e-mail your enty in!
Old 04-01-2003, 10:28 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default front diff?

svracer-
The Sigma comes stock with a front one-way.
As for option parts,the car comes with many parts stock in the kit ,unlike some .Kawada offers a limited amount of option parts at this time .Like i said alot of what would usually be option parts come with the kit!
Old 04-04-2003, 10:54 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default Alcyon parts

ALL Alcyon parts that were pre-ordered and pre-paid,they are in and have been shipped .Sorry only got enough parts to fill those orders !The major parts order for the Alcyon car will be in when the shipment of kit's come in towards the end of april if not sooner.
Second batch of Sigma's are nearly sold out and expected in less than 2 weeks.Limited amount of Sigma parts are in that order as well.
Please don't forget to post comments or question 's about Kawada product on this thread as well as the other Kawada thread for sv-10 owner's.
Don't forget to check out the NEW Kawada site (U.S),still under construction ,but still check it out!sign in guest book and leave comments and idea's.
www.kawadaracing.com

Last edited by sac; 04-04-2003 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:45 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default aftermarket parts for alcyon

Try GPM Racing for some aftermarket parts for the Kawada Alcyon series of cars .They have some alloy parts in stock.
there web-site is www.hobbyetc.com
Evolution Hobbies will have Kawada option parts in, but they are not in stock at this time .

don't forget to go to www.evolutionhobbies.com to enter the drawing for the Kawada Sigma sv-10 .IT' FREE TO ENTER AND OPEN TO EVERYBODY!!just go to the site and then to the Kawada page and at the bottom of page is the rules and where to send your entry.You may enter by e-mail as well!

check out www.kawadaracing.com the new U.S kawada site .still under contruction ,but stuff being added all the time.For suggestion's and comments on the web-site, e-mail them to the address posted on the site.
Old 04-12-2003, 01:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Belt length for SV10 Sigma

Hi,

Just wondering, anyone know what is the length of the belt for SV10 Sigme, ie. how many teeth ??
Old 04-12-2003, 01:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: aftermarket parts for alcyon

Originally posted by sac
Try GPM Racing for some aftermarket parts for the Kawada Alcyon series of cars .They have some alloy parts in stock.
there web-site is www.hobbyetc.com
Evolution Hobbies will have Kawada option parts in, but they are not in stock at this time .
There are a few other companys in Japan that are making Alloy goodies for the Sigma Right now and should be out by the end of May.?? ..

But What every you do STAY AWAY FROM GPM 90% of there products are just Dog Squeeze ..

-Dave

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.