Battery Life?

Old 02-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (79%+)

go get a nice charger then go back to radio shack and get there GP3300 packs there in clear packaging they have there 25 bucks so you can tell which ones they are and they are great packs. I got them when I first started and now there practice pack and they have been charged 100s of times and there still going strong.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by reillie
The t4's gearing is stock (2.6:1). I dont know how to describe how i'll drive it but its for bashing, not racing. Thank you.
yes that is the final drive ratio of your tranny. the pinion and spur gear are what he was talking about and no matter what you put there you final drive is still the same. the most important thing on the nimh packs at whatever mah's you have is a good quaility charger. the wall chargers and trickle style chargers are very hard on batteries and they will suck life out of them. also don't drive your cars until they wont move anymore. you have drained the batts to low at that point and after time they won't fully charge any longer. with 3300 in bashing you should get about 20 min of peak power and up to 25 min. but will vary on the charger and how they are charged.