Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3 >

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Like Tree5Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Old 06-12-2003, 11:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Map to Socal Raceway

We may be there till 5:00 or 6:00 as a guess, You have Wangers number just call him to confirm, pretty sure he will be racing with us too

Hope to see you there Dave, sorry got to go back to work on Monday, and I am pretty far away at traffic hours from Speedtech.
Old 06-12-2003, 11:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by RedBullFiXX
Map to Socal Raceway

We may be there till 5:00 or 6:00 as a guess, You have Wangers number just call him to confirm, pretty sure he will be racing with us too

Hope to see you there Dave, sorry got to go back to work on Monday, and I am pretty far away at traffic hours from Speedtech.

I'll see if I can swing it... Looks like SoCal is not to far from the LAX are where I'll be staying at

If you might be able to stay untill 7PM I know that I can make it there to meet up and BS with you all ...but I wont be able to stay for ever and ever I have the Wife and Brother in Law with me from japan and all they have on there mind is shopping and more shopping!!

-Dave
Old 06-13-2003, 04:34 AM
Regional Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RedBullFiXX
[B]Hey fellow CUDA fans whats new?

That Orange R2 is just the sweeetest thing isn't it. I'd like to campaign that thing year round, can't afford one though

KORacer your cars look awesome, I sure would like to try some of that Flap stuff

Thank you !

Redbull....... you mean steve wont set you up in the orange baby
to sport around come on steve hook are cuda hero up
dont you have any flap items yet on that cuda?
and are you running in the KO grand prix? I was to take vacation and come back home and i was gonna swing by and watch some racing at the so cal track. maybe later in the year i might get out there I miss socal and i missed a chance to see dave from japan

Last edited by Ko Racer; 06-13-2003 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:41 AM
Regional Moderator

has anyone ran a brushless system yet in there cuda? and if so how did it perform?
Old 06-13-2003, 11:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I'll see if I can swing it... Looks like SoCal is not to far from the LAX are where I'll be staying at

If you might be able to stay untill 7PM I know that I can make it there to meet up and BS with you all ...but I wont be able to stay for ever and ever I have the Wife and Brother in Law with me from japan and all they have on there mind is shopping and more shopping!!

-Dave

Just do what I do...give your wife some money to shop and you can go play..
Old 06-13-2003, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rc-zombies
Just do what I do...give your wife some money to shop and you can go play..
great idea

we all know it's murder shopping with women
a credit card and a taxi to the shops, she'll be gone for hours
Old 06-13-2003, 12:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

KO Racer,

I wish I can, but they are not sending the Orange Cuda to us in the US. It is really a Japan only car

Steve Wang
Old 06-13-2003, 12:54 PM
Tech Champion

Finally, the cars have been shipped out of Japan. There has been a shortage not just for us, but for the Japan market as well. I apologize for the delay (it is really beyond our control)

But I do have some good news though and I will announce it once the car kits and the parts arrive

Steve Wang
Old 06-13-2003, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Finally, the cars have been shipped out of Japan. There has been a shortage not just for us, but for the Japan market as well. I apologize for the delay (it is really beyond our control)

But I do have some good news though and I will announce it once the car kits and the parts arrive

Steve Wang
Good news? Am I getting full factory sponsorship for all my equipment and free air travel around the world to compete at big events?

no?..... ahwell I'll keep on dreaming............
Old 06-13-2003, 01:04 PM
Regional Moderator

KO Racer,

I wish I can, but they are not sending the Orange Cuda to us in the US. It is really a Japan only car

Steve Wang
steve ....... man thats is a bummer . I can check to see if i can snag you one but I think there about all spoke for

And cant wait to hear the NEWS

Oh yeah got my shippment today thank you for the speedy service and SPEEDTECH is #1 in my cuda book
Old 06-13-2003, 03:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

KO Racer,

Steve Wang
Steve, bummer to hear that about l'orange de couleur not making the trip across the pond.

I hope you will be ok redbull!

So Steve, have those folks at Alex figured out that we Fish fans are close to taking a trip over to help them speed things up!
Old 06-13-2003, 03:42 PM
Tech Champion

madjack,

No, the fish guys on the other side of the pond is still working on their own sweet (aka slow) pace. and there is nothing really I can do about it other than wait. Even if we throw down an order of 100+ cars, it is still at their pace. You know I'm usually very patient and mellow...but even I'm close to taking the next flight to Japan over there!

I'm just glad we are getting some cars on the way here.

Steve Wang
Old 06-13-2003, 04:06 PM
Regional Moderator

madjack,

No, the fish guys on the other side of the pond is still working on their own sweet (aka slow) pace. and there is nothing really I can do about it other than wait. Even if we throw down an order of 100+ cars, it is still at their pace. You know I'm usually very patient and mellow...but even I'm close to taking the next flight to Japan over there!

I'm just glad we are getting some cars on the way here.

Steve Wang
LOL guys now calm down didnt you ever hear the saying that good things come to those who wait

I would like to go there my self and take a tour of the alex plant
and buzz around the track a bit
Old 06-13-2003, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Hey KO, don't get at others for wanting cuda's, most don't have three like you j/k

Looks like you're trying to compete with Dave now, so guys, place your bets on who will have the most cuda's by the end of the year To the winner, the 2003 Cuda Nutta Title
I'll put a tenner on Dave, he has the contacts to get the "special" things
Old 06-13-2003, 04:18 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Herminator
Hey KO, don't get at others for wanting cuda's, most don't have three like you j/k

Looks like you're trying to compete with Dave now, so guys, place your bets on who will have the most cuda's by the end of the year To the winner, the 2003 Cuda Nutta Title
I'll put a tenner on Dave, he has the contacts to get the "special" things
LOL Herm compete NO I dont think so but the diff between me and dave you see my pictures LOL LOL
and as far as something special if its out there i can get it sooner or later

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.