Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree5Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2003, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Ko Racer
Here are a couple of things I have done to my pal car while waiting for next race weekend. added strentgh
Oooh, interesting, someones been looking at the links in Daves sig
That reminds me, I have a standard chassis that not likely to be used again....... although my cheap dremel is about to die Schumacher wheels are tough little blighters

Wonder if I could make myself an upper bumper support... my extra alloy post already helps more than I thought it would
Old 11-28-2003, 07:24 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Herminator
That reminds me, I have a standard chassis that not likely to be used again....... although my cheap dremel is about to die Schumacher wheels are tough little blighters

Wonder if I could make myself an upper bumper support... my extra alloy post already helps more than I thought it would
I have had the pic' for a long time now . no need to wonder on daves links although they are helpful for others that want to browse for awhile
Old 11-28-2003, 08:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Herminator

Index do dremels for £35, its the two speed one, fast and slow 33K RPM and about 5K something like that, ive got one and its allright if you dont want all the speeds.
Old 11-28-2003, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Transmission ratio

Can you guys verify the correct trany ratio for the R2 please. I thought it was 2.43:1 but someone told me it was 2.44. Thanks.
Old 11-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Transmission ratio

Originally posted by johnny55
Can you guys verify the correct trany ratio for the R2 please. I thought it was 2.43:1 but someone told me it was 2.44. Thanks.

well its 2.4375 or 2.44
Old 11-28-2003, 05:52 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Here are a couple of things I have done to my pal car while waiting for next race weekend. added strentgh
Dang Joseph, very nice concept, never seen that done on a Cuda before I like the swaybar mount in the rear as well, very good idea!
Old 11-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well if you must know its heath J/K and I cant seem to get a full day of racing with 1 pc of tape either
well, been gone all day and look what you all say about me I think DJ has been sipping a little too much soda for thanksgiving.
Attached Thumbnails Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3-turkeygravysoda.jpg  
Old 11-29-2003, 05:58 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Randman
Dang Joseph, very nice concept, never seen that done on a Cuda before I like the swaybar mount in the rear as well, very good idea!

Randy the rear sway bar is just lying there it mounts normal
the picture looks like its mounted that way but its not.
Old 11-29-2003, 06:01 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
well, been gone all day and look what you all say about me I think DJ has been sipping a little too much soda for thanksgiving.

LOL heath got keep you on your toes hope you had a good turkey day!
Old 11-29-2003, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

Run heath run!!!!

In the middle of rebuilding my Cuda, in preperation for tomorrow Giving the bearings the full treatment most have been soaking for about two days already so should be mighty free spinning when I'm finished
Had myself confused when taking out the diff bearings though, found 5 of them Stupid me didn't realise the bearing in the Xenon drive system uses the same size Was trying to work out how bearings could multiply for a few seconds

The weather here really is depressing right now been raining for days, it's dull all the time, get dark really early and is cold and miserable, you SoCal guys think you can send some sunshine over here please?
Old 11-29-2003, 07:23 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
Wow, that was just nasty.
Old 11-29-2003, 07:24 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Randy the rear sway bar is just lying there it mounts normal
the picture looks like its mounted that way but its not.
Ooh, I thought you had the hottest swaybar mount out there... Do you think you could mount it onto that plate if you had the right mounts? I can send you some mounts from my SD to try if you're interested in experimenting.
Old 11-29-2003, 09:42 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randman
Wow, that was just nasty.
When I was going to work early on Thursday, I heard a station from Iowa, on a.m., talk about this stuff on a news show, they had a report on that stuff and it was a hit, they sold out of all what they made in like 2-4 hours on the internet. The money was raised for charity. Some caller said that it tasted like turkey and gravy put in a blender and sat out for 3 days...(how did she survive??) lol, anyway, it would be pretty nasty and that is what I think DJ drank while watching the packers and lions... while playing w/ his strapping tape.
Old 11-29-2003, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey if you guys had a chance to get a web special, would you? It's more than I wanted to spend but other than the relocated battery and motor, what else does it offer other than exclusivity?
Old 11-29-2003, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Hey if you guys had a chance to get a web special, would you? It's more than I wanted to spend but other than the relocated battery and motor, what else does it offer other than exclusivity?
Depends how much you like Orange

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.