Like Tree1Likes

CEN Matrix TR

Old 09-26-2007, 05:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

The BCE parts are't out yet... We are still testing all the items.

The small gear conversion, uses Hotbodies Lighten ring and pinion gear in the diff cases and a small spur gear ( 48 or 50 ) many differents spurs to choose from.

When everything is ready, I'll give you guys a parts list for the complete conversion.

You can contact Bill (BCE) @ [email protected]
Old 09-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Lockmouth, looks like your missin some stickers LOL, how the motor been doing havn't heard from ya in a while.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Brain you need to send me some stickers I need to represent the best modder in the game... with the best prices

Ask T-Mizzle about my GO 7port, he said it was crazy. I monster mashed some guy on the straight away.. he was going to slow

I was getting 10 + minutes to a tank with a Ninja 2053 "FLS" pipe. It was running 185 degrees after each qualifier I didn't touch the needles because it was out running everything on the straight. Might be sending a GO .28 your way
Old 09-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Any idea how much of a weight savings there is in this chassis conversion w/o other hop ups?
Old 09-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

dbl post.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kamlooper
Any idea how much of a weight savings there is in this chassis conversion w/o other hop ups?
My BCE C2X PRO MATRIX TR weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz.... I could easy get it to 9 lbs, that is the lightest you can be legally
Old 09-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

i think a stock pro kit TR comes in just shy of about 10lbs depending on what you have in it or do to it
the bce in the way to go not only will you lose weight but you will gain traction cause of how it will be braced and that = faster lap times whitch = podium
Old 09-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Robert.Hull
i think a stock pro kit TR comes in just shy of about 10lbs depending on what you have in it or do to it
the bce in the way to go not only will you lose weight but you will gain traction cause of how it will be braced and that = faster lap times whitch = podium

Robert make sure you contact Bill (BCE). Have you driven Andy's BCE TR?? You need to get this thing in your hands... you will love it. Bill has alot nice things coming very soon for use CEN guys.

Robert you should have seen 14 year old Justin Cransford ( another Cen Team Driver ) put the smack down on Richard Saxton The RC8 was nothing for the Matrix buggy. Justin buggy was all stock with a couple CEN hop-ups

Things are on the up move for CEN

PS. Justin is also sponsored by Machine Hobbies ( Gene Hickerson ) so ya know he was dailed
Old 09-27-2007, 04:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Hey Lock, did you use the whole Lightning diff or just the ring and pinion, also, is it using the Cen diff supports or does it use something else to lower the diff in the chassis?
What cluch bell you using, looking at amain they have the whole lightning diff with spur and all relatively cheap.
Thanks Pooldoc
Old 09-27-2007, 04:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pooldoc
Hey Lock, did you use the whole Lightning diff or just the ring and pinion, also, is it using the Cen diff supports or does it use something else to lower the diff in the chassis?
What cluch bell you using, looking at amain they have the whole lightning diff with spur and all relatively cheap.
Thanks Pooldoc
I just used the ring a pinion, for thecenter just dont use the brake guide piece. This will allow the stock diff mount to sit low in the chassis
Old 09-27-2007, 04:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Any other parts needed or just the ring and pinion[oring seals, etc] and of course a spur, how about the clutch bell? Also wondering what chassis braces you used? I see you still used the Kyosho universals, do they fit ok with the diff lowered? Thanks, Pooldoc
Old 09-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pooldoc
Any other parts needed or just the ring and pinion[oring seals, etc] and of course a spur, how about the clutch bell? Also wondering what chassis braces you used? I see you still used the Kyosho universals, do they fit ok with the diff lowered? Thanks, Pooldoc
I tested the Kyosho universals... Too front worked perfect, but the rear was to long. I think the Hotbodies universals should fit perfect now with the diffs lowered.

The new Cen aluminum drive shafts are the best. They are super light, witch helps the truck accellerate faster. I don't know if they are avalible yet, but that is what I'm going to use for now.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lockmouth
Robert make sure you contact Bill (BCE). Have you driven Andy's BCE TR?? You need to get this thing in your hands... you will love it. Bill has alot nice things coming very soon for use CEN guys.

Robert you should have seen 14 year old Justin Cransford ( another Cen Team Driver ) put the smack down on Richard Saxton The RC8 was nothing for the Matrix buggy. Justin buggy was all stock with a couple CEN hop-ups

Things are on the up move for CEN

PS. Justin is also sponsored by Machine Hobbies ( Gene Hickerson ) so ya know he was dailed
no i havent i nevered really ask he or i am always busy at the track plus ive only seen him lately at the track on a race date so you no he would not let me drive it on a race day
so i can get a TR chassi right now? if i e-mail him
how much are they?
Old 09-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Robert.Hull
no i havent i nevered really ask he or i am always busy at the track plus ive only seen him lately at the track on a race date so you no he would not let me drive it on a race day
so i can get a TR chassi right now? if i e-mail him
how much are they?
Rob just email him an let him know you are interested. He will put you on the list. When they start shippin you will be taken care of
Old 09-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

k cool thanks LM

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.