Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC Motorsports still alive?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ErnieP
Greg, how I built my business and the stories that you like to tell are one thing....but basically not the truth. Just like what Curtis did to Eddie, myself and a lot of other people on the board.
Trinity has been in business for 27 years!

TRUST...when a customer prepays you for a product, or sells you a product to rework for them and gives you "TERMS or CREDIT", they expect you to be a MAN and be RESPONSIBLE for that debt.

Saying that you have personal problems, or drink a couple of beers and call everyone a**holes does not cut it "in the real world". The real world is comprised of "hard work", relationships and living by your word.

If I was so bad, then why did you want to race for me AGAIN? Hey you made a personal choice and went with DC and things did not work out for either of you. Sorry about that, but now dont complain about everyone else because of what you perceive as your "good friend" is being trashed or complained about up here.

It takes more than building "ONE GOOD MOTOR" to be in this business. ANYONE can do that and someday you will understand that.

I like you Greg and I always have but I pray for your sake "before its too late" that you understand "what I am saying" and "get it" and make something out of your life. You are a good guy with a lot of talent (other than driving R/C cars) but "offering people .50 cents on a dollar, looking the other way and not paying people, keeping customers pre-paid monies for yourself" is not the way a MAN runs his life!

All the Best to you....Ernie
No need to pray for me bud. I appreciate it though. I don't need to make a million dollars to make something out of my life. As far as I am concerned I have made something out of my life. I don't lie, I don't cheat and I don't steal and I have the love of all of my "true" friends and family. A really good life as far as I am concerned. Money will not make me happy, being happy will leed me to the path of making money.

I guess I still have a bit of a grudge against you for not keeping your word when I was promised 10 cents for every can of motor spray that was sold with my picture on it back in 97. If you would have just said "Greg, you didnt get it in writing so you are screwed" I would be fine with that because it is my fault for being so gulible to trust someone on their word. But you deny ever saying it at all when I have Brian Kinwald as my witness who was in the Limo with us. If only 10,000 cans sold worldwide that would be a grand. But I have to think that the number is a little larger than that. I will never know. But again, its not the money I am upset about. Its the whole being lied to and the brushing under the carpet of the whole mess.......

Oh well.........

Don't forget that man makes the money, money doesn't make the man.

Regards,
Old 01-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Tech Legend

Greg-ORY !!!!

Money ?

Enough of it does not always make you right .....

Love you Man !!!!

Glad to had spot you at Ohio .......
Old 01-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Default Greg

I dont want to make this a back and forth thing...it is just going to go you know where. No point to it and I have no beef with you. You provoked me due to what I said about Curtis "which was the TRUTH"

Greg...you missed the point about my message.....it is not about the "MONEY" at all. Greg I am a heart-patient survivor...and a completely different person than I used to be...I got my second chance on life......

I said to you its about principles, judgements, telling the truth and being a MAN. Not how much money anyone has...this was your take on it. I built my business on a $1,000 from my immigrant Grandfather...I MADE MY MONEY....no one gave me a THING!

Whether you like me or not is not the question or point I am talking about here.....Again....you talk about Motor Spray? What does this have to do with Curtis actions toward Eddie and the other people who he screwed out of their pre-paid orders?

Greg.....read your own words....."in the limo with Kinwald"....you have a short memory Greg. Who started this all....where you guys GOT PAID MONEY? Who Greg? Yeah...ME....
Do you remember the Ranch (World Championships) when you promised me and Brian you were going to resign with Trinity when you already made a deal with someone else! Guess this was not a lie......kind of like when you said to Chad...I want to run for Trinity in Cleveland. We give you all your stuff and you make a deal with DC there.....obviously not a good one....but I guess to you it was a great deal

Hey we could go back and forth all day.....all I meant to say.....is I dont live my life the way Curtis does. I did not accuse you of anything...you attacked me as did the rest of the people on the site when I came up here trying to make a deal with Curtis over bills he owed me for over 6 months! Do you know how Curtis got terms Greg? I told Trinity to give him the credit...because we were friends......whatever.

Any time you are going to be around and you want to talk about this face to face I would be more than willing to talk to you about it...but I think discussing any more up here will do neither of us any good.

I know you dont need it because you "HAVE MADE IT" but Good Luck to you and all you do now and in the future.....Ernie
Old 01-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Tech Regular

Just let me know if you ever feel like making good on the motor spray/Gold Dust deal and I will give you my address where you can mail the check. Since you are a changed man it seems like this might be a good time to take care of it. Maybe score some Karma points.

FYI, I didn't resign with Trinity after the 97 Worlds because none of the things I was being promised by Trinity were actually happening.

Anyway................
Old 01-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

not as good as the dumas thread....but close
Old 01-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Tech Legend

Default Priceless R/c History

I wonder...

Anyone still got a can of motor spray with Greg`s picture ?

I give you $50 dollar`s ...CASH MONEY

just pm me please....

empty`s acceptable
Old 01-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Tech Adept

You mean a photo of the World Champion, Brian Kinwald with Greg standing next to him?
Old 01-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ErnieP
You mean a photo of the World Champion, Brian Kinwald with Greg standing next to him?
Yep! Thats the one. The Gold Dust series that was suppose to be my line while Kinwald had the Team Kinwald line. The actual name of the motor spray was "Greg and Brians Motor Wash"
Old 01-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Tech Legend

Default Did I say $50 ?

$100 ,

empty,

Ory and Bk with,

is all good !!!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Wild Cherry ,
I use brake cleaner , I have a spare can you can buy off me , just make sure you agree to pay the "brake disc" pictured some cents.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Tech Legend

Got a have Ory on the can !!!!

$100

empty or dented is Ok ....

Plan on getting Barry to autograph .....

and display on my pit table...
Old 01-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Got a have Ory on the can !!!!

$100

empty or dented is Ok ....

Plan on getting Barry to autograph .....

and display on my pit table...
Hey George. Hope all is well up there in Washington. Stay dry!

I am over this thread. I guess I needed to put it in laymens so he would get it. Anyway, I really was not expecting to get anything, just making a point about him saying Curtis is not a man of his word, while he has made false promises and has not been a man of his word, so why be such a hypocrite.

Honest and trustworthy people are just so hard to come by in this world. I did learn from you though Ernie. You taught me not to be so trusting and gulible. Thank you!

My apologies to all the people who wasted their time reading this thread.

Happy New Year,
L8
Old 01-03-2007, 02:54 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I think this thread has run it's course well past it's original intent. If there is anything else that needs to be resolved, I'm sure that can be handled through Private Messages.