Yokomo MR-4TC SD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree12Likes

Yokomo MR-4TC SD

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 11:56 PM

yea what he said, i have a extra set of rs spring cups, if you need them. i'm using the rs springs with the short shocks on the rs shock towers. i had to use the long shock ends on the rear but the fronts were ok by just unscrewing the shock end a couple of turns. it works just fine. i know you left early but the last time at FW i lapped everyone but 2nd place in the main.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default Re: MRTC-SDW

Originally posted by kentech
MRTC-SDW

SD worldwide game replica kit

It directs to world championship, the ヨコモ development team whichhas become new system sends out, selling with limitation 555 ofworldwide game special specification <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=cars&v=56">cars</a> as worldwide game replica!

Specifications
- The center of gravity aluminum it starts shaving low, the body, thefloating motor mount (center shaft 4.5 millimeters, upper deck 2? O down)
- Front short span lower suspension arm, aluminum suspension mount,
- Black carbon graphite make 2. 5? O thick main chassis upper deck,shock tower, <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=battery&v=56">battery</a> plate and rear body mount plate (2 kinds), bumpersupport, stubby plate
- Aluminum make universal drive shaft (both bone and axle aluminum)
- The aluminum make rod ended ball (stopper it is attached)
- Carbon graphite make hollow shaft
And so on in addition to the private part the below-mentioned optionpart standard equipment

Titanium screw set, super precision bearing (drive section), titaniummake rod ended ball and aluminum make input shaft, aluminum make rearsuspension mount (3 times), front stabilizer (ray speed),リアスタビライザ?[ (upper type), HD rear suspension arm, bumpstop O ring, as for other specifications SD It becomes identical with SSG and BLACK.

* Spare - sale of the part becomes handling only the after-salesservice.

54600 Yen

http://www.spiral-rc.com
got pics yet?
Old 10-23-2004, 12:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: MRTC-SDW

Originally posted by danjoy25
got pics yet?
no pic on Spiral-RC
Old 10-23-2004, 12:13 AM
Tech Champion

how do you overcome oversteering problem ? everytime I squeeze the throttle too quick, the rear end of car will spin or slide sideways
Old 10-23-2004, 12:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Originally posted by ritchie
yea what he said, i have a extra set of rs spring cups, if you need them. i'm using the rs springs with the short shocks on the rs shock towers. i had to use the long shock ends on the rear but the fronts were ok by just unscrewing the shock end a couple of turns. it works just fine. i know you left early but the last time at FW i lapped everyone but 2nd place in the main.
Dang, I always leave when it's gettin' good
Thanx guys (Matt & ritchie)

- jaybee
Old 10-23-2004, 12:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by asw7576
how do you overcome oversteering problem ? everytime I squeeze the throttle too quick, the rear end of car will spin or slide sideways
what kind of setup/surface are you running?
Old 10-23-2004, 06:42 AM
Tech Addict

Try using softer rear springs, more front droop, less camber...
Old 10-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Tech Champion

My track condition is asphalt road, little bit bumpy and dusty, and some of the asphalt's surface is not smooth. The temperature of track is 50+ degree celcius, so all drivers are using Sorex 40R - 24mm with medium insert.

Currently my setup:

Front: 60 weight oil with #2 piston, Tamiya Hard Spring Blue, 1mm roll bar, one way diff, 7mm ride height, 2 degree negative camber, 0 degree toe in, No droop screws

Rear: 40 weight oil with #2 piston, Tamiya Medium Spring Yellow, No roll bar, Ball differential with 60% tightness, 8.5mm ride height, 2 degree negative camber, 3 degree toe in, using droop screws to lower the ride height.

Tires: Sorex 40R with Soft insert all of them.

So, what do you think? my oversteering problem usually happen in tight corner and hair pin. As soon as I squeeze the gas, the car will slide sideways. Some says don't squeeze the gas too fast or too early, but I can't...... it's in my blood

Is it because I double the upper deck ?
Old 10-23-2004, 02:12 PM
Tech Master

Your set up seems just the sort of thing you should not have for that sort of track condition.

Try going lots softer in springing and damping for a start. Also 8 mil ground clearance seems more like rally car stuff.

There have been some good set ups posted here in the past. I'm sure you'll find one you like.

Good luck.
Old 10-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Tech Addict

First don't use the droop screws to limit the ride height, this should only be done with the collars. by the way, why do you use tamiya springs ? Do you use the shocks aswell (if so what's wrong with the yokomo ?)

I'd say, even for a bumpy track 8.5mm is way too high on the rear, specially with the front being only 7mm, try lower the rear and for god sake, don't use the droop screws to set ride height.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Tech Champion

My track condition is asphalt road, little bit bumpy and dusty, and some of the asphalt's surface is not smooth. The temperature of track is 50+ degree celcius, so all drivers are using Sorex 40R - 24mm with medium insert.

Currently my setup:

Front: 60 weight oil with #2 piston, Tamiya Hard Spring Blue, 1mm roll bar, one way diff, 7mm ride height, 2 degree negative camber, 0 degree toe in, No droop screws

Rear: 40 weight oil with #2 piston, Tamiya Medium Spring Yellow, No roll bar, Ball differential with 60% tightness, 8.5mm ride height, 2 degree negative camber, 3 degree toe in, using droop screws to lower the ride height.

Tires: Sorex 40R with Soft insert all of them.

So, what do you think? my oversteering problem usually happen in tight corner and hair pin. As soon as I squeeze the gas, the car will slide sideways. Some says don't squeeze the gas too fast or too early, but I can't...... it's in my blood

Is it because I double the upper deck ?
Uh...I think I can say with 99% accuracy that your problem is that you're using your droop screws to limit your rear ride height. the whole car being that high probably isn't helping either, try 5mm ride height front and rear. For setting your droop you want to be able to slowly lift the chassis from the ground and still have the arms lift up for 4-5 mm until the tires come off the ground. Try that and tell us how it worked.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

congrats to Alex on his TQ and win today on the rug.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by STLNLST
congrats to Alex on his TQ and win today on the rug.
was he running 19T or mod? anyway, put a close to that one week schumacher domination, eh?
Old 10-24-2004, 02:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by Matt Howard
was he running 19T or mod? anyway, put a close to that one week schumacher domination, eh?
He was running mod and Mo is at the Paris race but Dujuan did a great job yesterday. Alex dumped right when he came over the line and Dujuan and E.J. got caught at the tone. One more second and Alex was in 3rd.....LOL The Schumacher is still the dominate car on the rug!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2004, 02:11 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by STLNLST
He was running mod and Mo is at the Paris race but Dujuan did a great job yesterday. Alex dumped right when he came over the line and Dujuan and E.J. got caught at the tone. One more second and Alex was in 3rd.....LOL The Schumacher is still the dominate car on the rug!!!!!!
or if E.J. and Dujuan were one second quicker they wouldn't of lost Just hope that lil Alex keeps running mod so you can move up one slot in 19T, actually two slots since I'm gone LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.