Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree12Likes

Yokomo MR-4TC SD

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 07:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Kilruf where you been? Haven't seen you post on here in a while.

Steve, the red ae springs are rated softer than the copper, And I wouldn't think that Chris would be running stiffer springs in the rear. At least when I have tryed it the effects were undesireable. I'm probably wrong though. Rob
Old 01-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by STLNLST
One of those AE driver's punted me also when I was in 3rd. By the time I was placed back on the track I was in DEAD LAST. My car didn't feel up to par but it was doing okay. I hate foams and will go back to rubber tire's once my Mi2 gets here. Good racing with you. Maybe we'll meet up at another race in the future.
Thats why I don't run mod foam anymore, too many ego's
Old 01-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default new ride

I am almost done buildong my SD and I am very impressed so far. I dont think my TC3 is going to see a whole lot of track time from now on. Does anybody have a good starting set up for So Cal?
Old 01-12-2004, 09:16 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

One of those AE driver's punted me also when I was in 3rd. By the time I was placed back on the track I was in DEAD LAST. My car didn't feel up to par but it was doing okay. I hate foams and will go back to rubber tire's once my Mi2 gets here. Good racing with you. Maybe we'll meet up at another race in the future.
Very cool meeting you, you're one hell of an announcer, my favorite of the weekend. Good battling with you in the first day... until I shattered my A-Arm that is

I didn't hear you call out your frequency
Old 01-12-2004, 09:17 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Matt H- good run in sedan and 12th scale. Thanks for the roll out help. I'll catch you in about two or three weeks.

Alex S. is the man in stock. That was by far one of the best races that I've seen in a while. He's my new hero for 2004
Alex's stock win was truely amazing, he was over a half lap down after he went into the off the track club He's gonna have sponsors all over him in a couple years... how old is he anyway?
Old 01-12-2004, 09:18 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by Matt Howard
Thats why I don't run mod foam anymore, too many ego's
It was definately a lot of fun though... give you more competition as well.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

I believe Alex is 18.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Another person to watch in the future is Grant Gifford... and he's under 10
Old 01-12-2004, 11:29 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by James Nguyen
I believe Alex is 18.
Wow, he looked younger...
Old 01-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randman
Alex's stock win was truely amazing, he was over a half lap down after he went into the off the track club He's gonna have sponsors all over him in a couple years... how old is he anyway?
He already runs for Yokomo and Promatch. He's got two Norrca national stock titles and a some other big wins in stock as well. He's the man in stock
Old 01-12-2004, 12:55 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by Matt Howard
He already runs for Yokomo and Promatch. He's got two Norrca national stock titles and a some other big wins in stock as well. He's the man in stock
Wow, I didn't realize that he already had the sponsors. He'll go far..
Old 01-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Fire
check out the pic 3 posts above
use the included but not used servo saver piece on the part tree to build the servo saver, then swap the left and right steering columns (left to right and right to left), then rotate the servo. if you use servo tape then you don't need to drill holes, otherwise line up the servo, mark the holes, drill and countersink the 2 new holes on the bottom of the chassis
Does anyone have the servo saver piece from the parts for the servo rotating that they dont need? PM me if ya do- Thanks
Old 01-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Sup Fellas??Finally got a min to relax after a long weekend at the Novak Race..I gotta say..It was pretty KEWL to watch Chris..His car was awsome all weekend..Those of you that missed the race..Well you should have been there..lol I know I had a good look at his car and WOW is that car stiff..I just hope all the Hype on the CGM is what it is and not like the Special all Spongebob like..
Old 01-12-2004, 08:53 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by DHMOTORSPORTS
Sup Fellas??Finally got a min to relax after a long weekend at the Novak Race..I gotta say..It was pretty KEWL to watch Chris..His car was awsome all weekend..Those of you that missed the race..Well you should have been there..lol I know I had a good look at his car and WOW is that car stiff..I just hope all the Hype on the CGM is what it is and not like the Special all Spongebob like..
All of us SoCal'ers are waiting on that CGM with open arms. The TC3 is a really good cat at SoCal, so I believe the CGM is going to make the SD just as good, I just wish they could get it out sooner
Old 01-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

BlackFlag, been racing 1/12th scale. Concentrating on that since I'm racing it at the Snowbirds. Besides, racing Stock TC at the track now-a-days is pretty dangerous! hehe. I'll wait til carpet season is over and bring the SD back out to play on the asphalt. Or I'll just race Mod on carpet with the fast guys. Much cleaner that way. Anyways, SD won't be back out til the Birds are over. Maybe by that time the CGM will be out! Hmmm but I do have a setup to try on carpet... hmmm You coming down this weekend with the other VA boys?

JMac

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.