Like Tree18Likes

Xray NT1

Old 02-06-2009, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gerner
Hey,

I have all the original light parts, and the weight saving looking beside the axles are very very minor. So, I wasted some money there.

I also have the Alu optional shocks that are included in the 09 - quality is not impressive.

But good to see they FINALY included those over expensive cvd's and a belt fix

But, a reason to exchange current car to new - absolutely not
+1
Old 02-07-2009, 07:07 AM
Tech Addict

Anyone here have tried the 3Racing aluminum damper body for the NT1?
because I've broken my original xray plastic shocks and cant seem to find anyone selling it, so my last option is to buy the 3racing one.

thanks,
Old 02-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by joebiii
because I've broken my original xray plastic shocks and cant seem to find anyone selling it, so my last option is to buy the 3racing one.

thanks,
did you try www.nexusracing.com?
Old 02-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by joebiii

thanks,
Here at only 30$

http://rcmarket.com.hk/product_info....oducts_id=1579

Very fair shipping prices
Old 02-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gerner
Here at only 30$

Very fair shipping prices
XRAY
Alu Shock $28.12 NOW !
Old 02-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

anybody know where to get VP - Pro parts for the NT1?
Old 02-08-2009, 02:01 AM
Tech Regular

Hi.Im about to have an xray for this racing season, and I have some questions about this car.

Do you use xrays tiny on/off switch? does it fit into the rec box with a spektrum pro receiver?

whats the weight of the car? i mean average weight. im planning to use it box stock, 9452 servos, 353-2602 combo and bla bla... so i think most of the box stock racers have nearly same weight. we have minimum weight of 1700gr in our nationals, and how far im from there?

Is there anything you would advise me to buy with the kit? im planning to buy some optional springs, pinion and spurs, diff and shock oils, a yellow clutch shoe,a hard clutch spring, and some spares. Anything missed?

Do you do anything special when assembling the kit?

which belts do you run in car? Xray has released some optional belts, but I dont know which ones are better.

Have you ever broke a part? Im trying to get some ideas for spares im going to buy.

Thanks for the replies.

Mustafa
Old 02-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by musti72
Hi.Im about to have an xray for this racing season, and I have some questions about this car.

Do you use xrays tiny on/off switch? does it fit into the rec box with a spektrum pro receiver?

whats the weight of the car? i mean average weight. im planning to use it box stock, 9452 servos, 353-2602 combo and bla bla... so i think most of the box stock racers have nearly same weight. we have minimum weight of 1700gr in our nationals, and how far im from there?

Is there anything you would advise me to buy with the kit? im planning to buy some optional springs, pinion and spurs, diff and shock oils, a yellow clutch shoe,a hard clutch spring, and some spares. Anything missed?

Do you do anything special when assembling the kit?

which belts do you run in car? Xray has released some optional belts, but I dont know which ones are better.

Have you ever broke a part? Im trying to get some ideas for spares im going to buy.

Thanks for the replies.

Mustafa
Hello,
I have only just started to race with the NT1 08 version and have the switch installed I never used a switch in my previous model car which i raced for 2.5 yrs but the xray switch looks to me to be the best alternative others may differ to agree but i will know more when its put to the test with a full race season, I use the spektrum pro rx and it fits perfect in the rx box you just have to juggle your wires around, I placed my connecting wire for the battery outside so I can change batteries at anytime without opening the rx compartment, I also use both steer and throttle the 9452 they are a great fit and have run flawless during a full race season in 08 in another brand car, its a good idea to get your self some spares like arms, belts and a few spurs and maybe a pinion or two but I have found that my parts stock is alot smaller with the NT1 due to the toughness and quality compared to my previous cars. also parts are a little on the $$$ side but its all top quality some upgrades to consider yellow clutch shoe, orion clutch spring, km graphite brake pads, one piece engine mount, front solid axle(depend on track) and if you want but not really important some light weight stuff ie first gear hub,second gear housing and front and rear light weight shafts and aluminium wheel hubs cause i hate the plastic ones but its best to just run the car the way it is and upgrade from there. good luck with it.
cheers

Last edited by aussies1129; 02-08-2009 at 04:05 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Cool NT1

When the NT1'09 to sell ???
Old 02-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

I heard it should be at the dealers in two weeks.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default KicKass HP + VHT = Rear Belt FU@&%D

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
well don't kill me, but I am still wondering how you go through rear belts? you use the stock pur belt?
Ill tell him John.
Its called KICKASS Horse Power, I seem to have the same problem.
Anyway its the central drive belt thats been upgraded so that could mean any belt depends which way you look at the car.
Europeans application of the english language sometimes comes with a twist, I still rember my first worlds 235mm at Appledorn Holland when the Skandanavians were passing the KODAK around to take photos. We call it a camera if you know what I mean.

"Whoops I just saw the Photos Side Belt Ah well"
Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

And we call it "Apeldoorn" in Holland...
Old 02-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by kickass
Ill tell him John.
Its called KICKASS Horse Power, I seem to have the same problem.
Anyway its the central drive belt thats been upgraded so that could mean any belt depends which way you look at the car.
Europeans application of the english language sometimes comes with a twist, I still rember my first worlds 235mm at Appledorn Holland when the Skandanavians were passing the KODAK around to take photos. We call it a camera if you know what I mean.

"Whoops I just saw the Photos Side Belt Ah well"

And we call it a Kamera (Camera)

In Skandinavien (Scandinavia)

Old 02-13-2009, 03:27 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default quick question

I was thinking of getting me an NT1 but I've heard from a couple of my LHS that parts are hard to get and expensive. Can you guys shine some light on this before I spend my $$$$$. Thanks
Old 02-13-2009, 04:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by endy0430
I was thinking of getting me an NT1 but I've heard from a couple of my LHS that parts are hard to get and expensive. Can you guys shine some light on this before I spend my $$$$$. Thanks
Do not worry about parts the NT1 does not break it is hard as nails. I have a lot of parts still there ad I have hit 1/8 scales cars and my NT1 kept going.. For parts there is a website that all there have is NT1 parts they are call Nexusracing.com.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.