Old 10-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Shame on you Doug!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by rchoudini
Yep, your right i'm done.
Sorry for the long post guy's. I won't do it again.
Damm You !!!
Me eye balls hurt`s after reading all that Pm crap ...
Old 10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I am glad to see that OUR NW WHINING and BITCHING and COMPLAINING and SHIT TALKING has graced the nation now. When will it end?

Red Rocket
Old 10-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

THE RACE THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

This was at the NW indoor championship series. We call our open mod class World Touring! The points were handed in!!!

Sorry, just catching up here!
Attached Files
Old 10-26-2006, 07:31 PM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

please have them share this supposed recourse I took on them.....ask Wes....me and him had it out in chat. He still raced at my track....I even had him make the regional trophy inserts....I can take opinions.....
I did almost die of pneumonia shortly after going up there and giving you guys those trophy inserts....hmmm...I smell a conspiracy.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dsrbltoys
THE RACE THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

This was at the NW indoor championship series. We call our open mod class World Touring! The points were handed in!!!

Sorry, just catching up here!
And there is Fred Forg who raced mod in the race that didn't exist. I guess Darren didn't come to his own series race to watch others run mod....

I really wish people would get their facts straight before opening their mouth. However it is dang funny when they do and have their own foot shoved in it.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Silver
Unbelievable doug. I was asking questions. Plain and simple. No bitching just asking.
You never answered all day. You never acknowledged that I was even there. If you didn't know the answer say so. "I'll get back to you later, etc".

And you didn't mention the postings by the people who said it was good that I was asking. Amazing. That's why I was bringing it up. To see if you knew. Figured you'd then ask Eddie. I know you are new to all this. But I see that no matter if I question anything or anyone I am wrong. Good thing you went back and edited all your posts too.

WARDO-Of course I look bad. I told you all at the beginning I would be attacked pure and simple. I am the bad guy. Wonder why no one else posts that knows Eddie and MAYBE disagrees? Even a little?

Eddie is wonderful and has never said anything rude, crude, or nasty. Never pissed anyone off or made ANY wrong decisions.

I have a wonderful track and wonderful racers. And they return because they like me and they like my track.
I am sorry all this was dredged up and the focus changed.

I don’t think that having too many kids, playing baseball or not, or cards or not, or whatever it is you do should disqualify you. It’s all the other 3-4 businesses that take up your time.
I don’t think you have the time. Period.
you should hear what your "group of racers" that you hold so near and dear say behind your back, at other tracks, in PM's, and outside while smoking at your track no less

not trying to stir to much, but you should really know how people feel before you step up to the microphone and voice what you think their ideas and opinions are. until you know for sure, everything you have said here is strictly your opinion.

and alot of it is not opinion, your first post you came out looking to slap eddie in the face with personal attacks.

please clean it up
Old 10-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
And there is Fred Forg who raced mod in the race that didn't exist. I guess Darren didn't come to his own series race to watch others run mod....

I really wish people would get their facts straight before opening their mouth. However it is dang funny when they do and have their own foot shoved in it.
There were no pre entries for mod, officially that class was scratcthed, no quals, just a last minute added race, announced for no points, of course if you would have raced you would have known that. It was a lottery starting grid.So for the series it didn't exist.
Oh and Doug did finaly pay Darren this last weekend, the race was in March, or April?
This is way off the point,just brought up to show how SIR operates and in reply to there full page dribble.

In any campiagn there are issuses brought up and oposing view points presented, I was drafted in 1970 and put my life on the line to help keep our freedom of speech going, and it seems to be doing well, and I intend to use it.
Fred
Old 10-27-2006, 12:43 AM
Tech Addict

I am a racer. I'm getting better but I've still got a lot to learn. I have spent enough time around Eddie to realize that what you see is what you get. He doesn't candy coat his oppinions and he's always been honest with me. This is the kind of guy I want leading ROAR. If a rule is stupid he'll say "that's dumb" and change it. He's always been willing to listen to what I have to say. If you don't know me, believe me when I say that takes a lot of patience. Finally he has the resourses at his disposal, to spend the time necessary to do this job properly. Eddie has my vote and I hope many others will vote to give him a shot. He'd be good for ROAR. Chris
Old 10-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Tech Adept

Wow.…….so much drama. It’s gotta be all those Espresso Huts over there…..you guys should switch to decaf. LOL.

In my opinion Eddie would do a fine job as our R.O.A.R. President. He’s a stand-up guy, truthful, pretty funny, and generally a really motivated person. You don’t accomplish the things in life he has, by sitting on you’re a$$ all day.

He obviously doesn’t have any hidden agendas, and apparently just wants to make R.O.A.R. better.

We could certainly use some one a little more pro-active running the show.

Eddie has the qualifications and the desire.

Looks like a good fit to me.

Have a great day.-Bruce

PS – Nice meeting Doug and the guys at S.I.R. a couple of weeks back. Thank you for the hospitality.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by or8ital
We are all adults right and we are getting worked up over "toy cars"? Seriously, the immaturity on this thread is making me not want to be a part of ROAR. Is this what the meetings are like? This is a hobby folks (at least for 99% of us).

Now lets all just have a group hug and talk about how to make positive impacts to RC.

Watch out, some people really get their panties in a bunch when you refer to their "finely tuned racing machines" as simply "toy cars"...
Old 10-27-2006, 01:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
There were no pre entries for mod, officially that class was scratcthed, no quals, just a last minute added race, announced for no points, of course if you would have raced you would have known that. It was a lottery starting grid.So for the series it didn't exist.
Oh and Doug did finaly pay Darren this last weekend, the race was in March, or April?
This is way off the point,just brought up to show how SIR operates and in reply to there full page dribble.

In any campiagn there are issuses brought up and oposing view points presented, I was drafted in 1970 and put my life on the line to help keep our freedom of speech going, and it seems to be doing well, and I intend to use it.
Fred
Each time, putting your foot in your mouth Fred.

Let's see, why where there no mod entries. Because Darren scheduled the regional carpet nats at his track the weekend after SIR's series race. So the weekend of the series race where do all the mod drivers go, to the tri-cites to practice for the regionals. Hence why there were no entries signed up.

Yes Doug just recently paid Darren because he was waiting to appoligize for the scheduling conflict which he did and Doug paid.

I'm happy you were drafted Fred, and yes freedom of speech is a great thing. However you still spout off about things you don't know the whole story on.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

ok a few things wrong with this thread in my opinion...but anyway, non of my business but here goes

firstly why is this a "sticky" topic? shouldn't anyone who wants to go for pres get sticky thread privelages.

second i don't think it is moraly or ethically ok for a owner of a company to run for the prez position of a hobby which he has a specific stake in business wise.

Last edited by TomB; 10-27-2006 at 06:10 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
Each time, putting your foot in your mouth Fred.

Let's see, why where there no mod entries. Because Darren scheduled the regional carpet nats at his track the weekend after SIR's series race. So the weekend of the series race where do all the mod drivers go, to the tri-cites to practice for the regionals. Hence why there were no entries signed up.

Yes Doug just recently paid Darren because he was waiting to appoligize for the scheduling conflict which he did and Doug paid.

I'm happy you were drafted Fred, and yes freedom of speech is a great thing. However you still spout off about things you don't know the whole story on.
...and what does any of this have to do with Eddie running for president of ROAR? Take it to private messaging or start a new thread. This cr@p has ruined what was once a great thread.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:51 AM
Tech Addict

Man....This is amazing to read. I seriously thought you only see drama like this in movies, soa operas, or Telemundo. I thought the smack talking and back stabbing in South Florida was really bad, and the racers from South Florida can vouche for me when i say this. From jealousy about a young kid getting more proto parts than a previous factory fossil(mj head who lives in Tampa), to crap about a father picking up foam tires for his kid who didnt attend a race and being accused of using them when he didnt by a jealous opposing team factory jack@$$(Moron who just recently switched to the best rc car team in the world, used to run for corally). This really makes me want to start racing again in Florida......maybe...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.