Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Panther Motorsports Design

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Hey Seann hope youre doing well. I sent a few emails to you, one was regarding a name logo needing printed, and the other was basically I redrew Losi logos to better match my car scheme rather than white or yellow. Let me know if I need to resend my emails.

http://www.dmp-racing.com/king/artwork/losi_decals.jpg
Old 10-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Seann sent me the envelope yesterday to Mexico ... weeeeeee !!!

I just ordered a body for the decal set ... but i still dont know wich back color to use, i think it will be BLACK ...

cya,
Old 10-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Got the Goods from Seann today.

What nice stuff and a great guy to deal with.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Kick some rear end tonight Randy. I have a couple Maxy's wings here for you that I'll send out at the beginning of the week......Thanks Randy!

-Seann
Old 10-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Seann I had 3 different people ask me tonight who did my paint work LOL

I gave out your e-mail to a few guys. One of them wants to know if you can do a set for his Raptor Heli

Good night racing qualified 6th for the A and finshed 3rd. The car keeps getting better and now it also looks the part
Old 10-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Tech Elite

Looks great Randy!

Now that Seann is posting here...he can write his own extremely biased press releases

Thanks for all the help Seann!
Old 11-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

To the toooooooop.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Tech Elite

To The Top.... to far down the list so up we go... seann you need to show them the new body... beleive me it looks GOOD...

-DC-
Old 11-24-2006, 04:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Email sent, need to try and get some wing wraps and name stickers made up in a little bit of a hurry.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FlyByWire
Email sent, need to try and get some wing wraps and name stickers made up in a little bit of a hurry.

Good luck with that, I tried to email him 5 times, and got 2 responses in a 3 week period, then he said he mailed my stuff over a month ago. Still nothing, frankly Im tired of getting the run around. If you cant do it let me know, no need to have me hanging waiting around. I needed my decals a month ago. I designed them myself so he didnt need to spend time doing that, I put them in the format he needed, I arranged them on the paper, all he had to do was load and print. Sorry if Im sounding overly mean but thats just my experience.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by K_King
Good luck with that, I tried to email him 5 times, and got 2 responses in a 3 week period, then he said he mailed my stuff over a month ago. Still nothing, frankly Im tired of getting the run around. If you cant do it let me know, no need to have me hanging waiting around. I needed my decals a month ago. I designed them myself so he didnt need to spend time doing that, I put them in the format he needed, I arranged them on the paper, all he had to do was load and print. Sorry if Im sounding overly mean but thats just my experience.
Ah bummer, it looked like a good product.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:07 AM
Tech Elite

ok dude i dunno what all happened but i do know he was down for a little bit do to back surgery... and i know for a fact that you made a post on decals on another thread and he responded to you there....

FlyByWire... i promise you that you will be pleased with your decals you would get...

-DC-
Old 11-30-2006, 05:10 AM
Tech Master

NO doubt Seann's been completely straight with me and I was very happy with the product. He told me I would have my stuff for a race weekend and didn't get it shipped in time for a regular delivery. He ended up sending the stuff to me overnight Saturday delivery. I can't wait to see what he comes up with for my new Mugen
Old 11-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by smitty2802
ok dude i dunno what all happened but i do know he was down for a little bit do to back surgery... and i know for a fact that you made a post on decals on another thread and he responded to you there....

FlyByWire... i promise you that you will be pleased with your decals you would get...

-DC-
Yes but I was in contact both before and after. I know its easy to presume you know what went on, but check the dates and you will see Im not making it up.

I believe the reason he did respond is that even though I sent like 4 PMs to him, and numerous emails once I posted that thread I got a response. Then the cycle started again.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

Yes but I was in contact both before and after. I know its easy to presume you know what went on, but check the dates and you will see Im not making it up.

I believe the reason he did respond is that even though I sent like 4 PMs to him, and numerous emails once I posted that thread I got a response. Then the cycle started again.
i dont think i got on here "PRESUMING" i knew what was going on. I sat there and said i don't know exaclty whats going on but i know seann and i know he had a real rough week-2 weeks b/c of his body...

-DC-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.