Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

He is also trash talkin' on the RCCA JRXS Type R thread:

RCCA JRXS Type R Thread
Old 09-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Hark in the distance..it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a Losi.....NO, IT'S A PRO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I am a prick, but you guys are so friggin lame! It's just too easy.
Haha Pro3 ....

yea ... that was the biggest POS in Touring Car history ............... But no comparison to the JRXS.

On a side note :
since you race so frequently.... , c'mon down to South Shore's Sunday opener next week. Since you race at Fort Bennet field I'm sure you can get a ride with some of the NYC Hobbies guy's or Roland.

Mike Haynes has a JRXS for you to meet.

But I highly doubt we will see you there.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I think he wore out the x patterns on his pro 4. Just look at the pictures...

Btw, outside of being disruptive, it has been fun watching this fool lose his mind LOL
Attached Thumbnails Team Losi JRXS Type-R-000_0359.jpg  
Old 09-03-2006, 10:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Show me on the doll where the JRX-S touched you.
LMAO!!!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Alright, now that I have stirred up the hornets nest, I will say this in closing. The gay chatter, weak. Your pathetic attempts at slights and retorts, weak. The futile attempts to crack on my tire treads, VERY WEAK. Calling me out to race, PLEASE. Ask the guys about me at Nagengast, they know about my skills and suffice it to say, me coming to where you are, may probably constitute to me punching you in the face. So you will get beat on the track and in the PITS. Needing a ride with someone to get to a track? In in 1:1 world, I have my own vehicles. So, seeing that you pogues have dared to challenge me, when the monster truck action is over and racing goes indoors, look forward to seeing you at Willis or when Bruckner does the track in the elementary school, look for me. I entertain all challenges and when one of you pinheads step up and get beat decisively, just leave your tip in the change jar. Talking trash obviously isnt you peoples forte and if it reflects upon your competitiveness, I bet you guys lose more than you win. I struck a nerve with you cats and it's sad to see so many guys attempt to take personal (albeit WEAK) swipes as opposed to arguing the fine points of a car. Had any of you bozos attempted to read my earlier threads, I clearly said it is an design taken from the Pro 3. That doesnt mean the car wont perform. That obviously struck a nerve with you whiners because it instantly wrought negative comments. That being said, whenever I see any of you, keep personalities out of it and it wont constitute to you getting more than your feelings HURT! LOSERS!
Old 09-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Alright, now that I have stirred up the hornets nest, I will say this in closing. The gay chatter, weak. Your pathetic attempts at slights and retorts, weak. The futile attempts to crack on my tire treads, VERY WEAK. Calling me out to race, PLEASE. Ask the guys about me at Nagengast, they know about my skills and suffice it to say, me coming to where you are, may probably constitute to me punching you in the face. So you will get beat on the track and in the PITS. Needing a ride with someone to get to a track? In in 1:1 world, I have my own vehicles. So, seeing that you pogues have dared to challenge me, when the monster truck action is over and racing goes indoors, look forward to seeing you at Willis or when Bruckner does the track in the elementary school, look for me. I entertain all challenges and when one of you pinheads step up and get beat decisively, just leave your tip in the change jar. Talking trash obviously isnt you peoples forte and if it reflects upon your competitiveness, I bet you guys lose more than you win. I struck a nerve with you cats and it's sad to see so many guys attempt to take personal (albeit WEAK) swipes as opposed to arguing the fine points of a car. Had any of you bozos attempted to read my earlier threads, I clearly said it is an design taken from the Pro 3. That doesnt mean the car wont perform. That obviously struck a nerve with you whiners because it instantly wrought negative comments. That being said, whenever I see any of you, keep personalities out of it and it wont constitute to you getting more than your feelings HURT! LOSERS!
BLAH BLAH BLAH.................
Old 09-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tornado_Racing
BLAH BLAH BLAH.................
what he said

that is one heck of a run-on sentance.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Tech Master

Well, considering most of these people on here arent very educated, I have to ensure I am concise in my sentence structure. Due notice the correct usage of verbs, adjectives and pro-nouns and the lack of syntax error. So, not only have I outwitted you people, I have demonstrated I can out-debate, out-think, out-type and out-smart all of you. It was very easy to lull you people in. All you folks had to do was give a good counter-arguement explaining the fine points of the vehicle, that would have KILLED this whole thing. Miscallaneous banter is usually beneath me, but it has been fun entertaining the natives for a few. If any of you sissys now feel like , feel free to do so.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Tech Master

Check and mate. It has been requested that I cease and desist. I toss forth the first olive branch. Mind you, this is NOT me waving the white flag. I hope the car does well, but I will monitor it's progress. Hell, I hope it does well. I actually had a Pro 3 (with all of the Hot Bodies hop-ups) and liked the car. So, if Losi can take that design and make it work, I will probably get one. Peace.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Well, considering most of these people on here arent very educated, I have to ensure I am concise in my sentence structure. Due notice the correct usage of verbs, adjectives and pro-nouns and the lack of syntax error. So, not only have I outwitted you people, I have demonstrated I can out-debate, out-think, out-type and out-smart all of you. It was very easy to lull you people in. All you folks had to do was give a good counter-arguement explaining the fine points of the vehicle, that would have KILLED this whole thing. Miscallaneous banter is usually beneath me, but it has been fun entertaining the natives for a few. If any of you sissys now feel like , feel free to do so.
So now we are DUMB, a bunch of INDIANS, and CRY-BABIES huh. One thing that we show and you do not is a much higher level of maturity.

Like I said BLAH, BLAH, and more BLAH...................
Old 09-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

Default Natives, not native americans

Look man, I said I would chill, so why dont you do the same???
Old 09-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Look man, I said I would chill, so why dont you do the same???
Getting rattled are we? You know how we do it - us Dumb, Indian, Cry-Babies like entertaining the Superior Intelects' like yourself...............
Old 09-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

That would be aren't....

You couldn't outwit your way out of a paper bag.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Tech Adept

Default Todays car designes!

This car will obviously prove itself on the track... leave it at that! The funny thing about cars out there now, are they all must have been designed from the same kinkos copier machine. Every company usually purchases one of their competitors competing cars to copy things that have worked for them and ideas that didn't work unfortunately, they will make better or change the idea totally. It is called technology! Losi has decided to go outside the box a little bit and be different from all the rest of the companies.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike Dumas
This car will obviously prove itself on the track... leave it at that! The funny thing about cars out there now, are they all must have been designed from the the same kinkos copier machine. Every company usually purchases one of their competitors competing cars to copy things that have worked for them and ideas that didn't work unfortunately, they will make better or change the idea totally. It is called technology! Losi has decided to go outside the box a little bit and be different from all the rest of the companies.
Amen to that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.