Wiki Posts
Search

KYOSHO PRESENTS THE FALL ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS AT REVELATION RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mike jones
i would like to give congrats to ron calangi and jefferey lin on their first place podium finish in both 1/8th scale and 1/10th sedan. Second i would like to give marco acosta props on his third place finish with his skyline option mtx-4 maybe with a little faster pit stop who knows what would had happen ;don't worry i'll have a talk with tony . the weekend was fun and the track was a bit tricky but hay thats revelation for you it makes you use all your bag of tricks to find the right setup. the track stayed pretty much the same the whole day so nice job on the track. last but not lease i would like to also give pepe velez props on his performance he looked pretty good last weekend. so there you have it the official run down of the weekend

P.S. i never saw so many 1/8th scales fly across a track before those guys were brave

almost forgot had to give props to my man RYAN NIMORI on his second place finish in 1/8 sportman sorry i cost you first place....my bad
B,

Thanks for keeping me company on the driverstand during the b main.

Chris

Last edited by C Verano; 09-25-2006 at 10:15 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i would like to give congrats to ron calangi and jefferey lin on their first place podium finish in both 1/8th scale and 1/10th sedan. Second i would like to give marco acosta props on his third place finish with his skyline option mtx-4 maybe with a little faster pit stop who knows what would had happen ;don't worry i'll have a talk with tony . the weekend was fun and the track was a bit tricky but hay thats revelation for you it makes you use all your bag of tricks to find the right setup. the track stayed pretty much the same the whole day so nice job on the track. last but not lease i would like to also give pepe velez props on his performance he looked pretty good last weekend. so there you have it the official run down of the weekend

P.S. i never saw so many 1/8th scales fly across a track before those guys were brave

almost forgot had to give props to my man RYAN NIMORI on his second place finish in 1/8 sportman sorry i cost you first place....my bad
Brian thanks for the pit work you and DJ were fast. Oh BTW if we need a glow plug they will be in my tool box.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by masa227
Brian thanks for the pit work you and DJ were fast. Oh BTW if we need a glow plug they will be in my tool box.
Hopefully in a spot where it takes less than 4 guys to find them next time. Good job coming back and finishing second and thanks for pitting me in all those mains.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Mike Jones :

I have something that I believe belongs to you. Are you coming to the Paris Race?
Old 09-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
Mike Jones :

I have something that I believe belongs to you. Are you coming to the Paris Race?
yeah I plan on going but we'll see what happens after the nationals. ? what is it that you have of mine and is if something i want. money? lucky lotto ticket? full head of hair? the suspense is killing me
Old 09-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by masa227
anytime dawg.....next time we'll work on the clutch so you can get off the corner alittle faster
Old 09-25-2006, 11:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Dana for putting a good race all weekend long. The program went very smooth and really fun. Congrats to all the winners as well, fun race to watch
Old 09-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by C Verano
B,

Thanks for keeping me company on the driverstand during the b main.

Chris
no prob. but next time could you not let the world know i was in the b main not that proud of that
Old 09-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

no prob. but next time could you not let the world know i was in the b main not that proud of that
B, thanks for the parts on Saturday, really appreciate man, talking about excellent team support
Old 09-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by luketob
B, thanks for the parts on Saturday, really appreciate man, talking about excellent team support
anytime, all you guys with skyline are cool so anything i can do for you guys don't hesitate
to ask. I might look all serious on the driver stand but in the pits i'm all laid back
Old 09-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

yeah I plan on going but we'll see what happens after the nationals. ? what is it that you have of mine and is if something i want. money? lucky lotto ticket? full head of hair? the suspense is killing me

RC pro awarded me the plaque for third place in the western region. According to the website, you are third and I am fourth. I have your plaque. If you don't come I will send it back with one of the socal Mugen racers, or I can hold it until the next time I see you Brian.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:12 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
RC pro awarded me the plaque for third place in the western region. According to the website, you are third and I am fourth. I have your plaque. If you don't come I will send it back with one of the socal Mugen racers, or I can hold it until the next time I see you Brian.
i got you,we'll take care of it later

thanks for the info
Old 09-26-2006, 02:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Congrats to Ron Calangi and Jefferey Lin on their first place podium finish and Marco for third place

Jamea.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EdwardN
I want to give my personal "Thanks YOU" to Sam and Nigel from Team KAMIKAZE for their great help on all 3 days event. You guys are realy helpfull. Me and Leo really apretiate for all your "warm hart" at the race!!!!
Edward
Hey if I wrote something wrong please don't make deal out of it-everybody knows my english is sucks.
You are welcome Edward, thanks for the support you gave our team and the body stiffener you gave us it is an awesome add on to the sedan body, brilliant idea, when will the product going to be in the market? by the way only bad luck stop Leo from taking a podium finish, NEXT TIME LEO
Old 09-26-2006, 08:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C Verano
Hopefully in a spot where it takes less than 4 guys to find them next time. Good job coming back and finishing second and thanks for pitting me in all those mains.

Anytime! It's to bad the pully got loose I'm sure you would have placed higher up in the A. We'll get them next time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.