Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
RC10 B4... release date anounced next week! >

RC10 B4... release date anounced next week!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC10 B4... release date anounced next week!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 05:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by Rob68
I love mine. And RC10B4.com is an awesome site for info on the B4. Anyone wanting one or that has one needs to check it out.
Ditio

Great Site... RC10B4.com
-Dave
Old 04-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

In addition to some of the Factory Team parts mentioned above, there will also be lightweight outdrives (part #1766) added to that list, and if you consider it a "Factory Team option", there's also ball bearings for the steering bellcranks (part # 3971)...which happen to be the same exact bearings that are used in the TC3's steering rack. Also some other small things like the heavy duty servo saver spring, rear sway bar kit, and even Factory Team axle pins which are made of solid steele instead of the hollow roll pins that are normally in the kits, and sometimes tend to snap or sheer after some time of racing mod.

I also got some of the new Velocity Proline wheels from AE in my last order, and they are pimp. The outside of the wheel is just like the truck wheels are made, with outside of the wheel being totally flush with the outside of the tire, and the wheel nut being recessed back inside the wheel a little bit....and don't forget the cool looking ProLine flame logo molded on the outside of the wheel too.....lots of cool points. The new wheels also seem to be made of a stiffer material to keep flex down allowing the suspension/tires to do most of the work instead.

Buff--AE/Reedy/LRP/PlanetRCRaceway.com