Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SUE RICKMAN BENEFIT RACE

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

So let me make sure I have everything straight...The first round starts at noon Sat. and we will run all three tracks starting with the asphalt then the carpet then the dirt...then start the second round of asphalt only skipping carpet and dirt, then the third round of asphalt skipping again carpet and dirt...then once the third round of asphalt is done, then we start with the second round of carpet then dirt...etc??? Right?? So there will be a long break between the first rounds of carpet to the second round? Just so I am clear.
Old 08-03-2006, 04:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I believe you are correct Charlie. They are saying partly cloudy with a high of 92 on saturday. For sunday Isolated thunder storms with a high of 97. hopefully those storms will be isolated up north of the river.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Asphalt First Round
Carpet First Round
Dirt First Round
Asphalt Second Round
Asphalt Third Round
Carpet Second Round
Dirt Second Round
Carpet Third Round
Dirt Third Round
Old 08-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by CIVIC91
So let me make sure I have everything straight...The first round starts at noon Sat. and we will run all three tracks starting with the asphalt then the carpet then the dirt...then start the second round of asphalt only skipping carpet and dirt, then the third round of asphalt skipping again carpet and dirt...then once the third round of asphalt is done, then we start with the second round of carpet then dirt...etc??? Right?? So there will be a long break between the first rounds of carpet to the second round? Just so I am clear.
Ya I know a little confusing but with changing the carpet track from Road to Oval, switching systems from asphalt to dirt, and trying to race 1 class to have fun also. And I am hoping guys will run a mixture so if someone races 2 or 3 classes they will have plenty time.

Shane
Old 08-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

CAN YOU GUYS DO ME A FAVOR AND GO TO THE ELECTRIC ON-ROAD FORUM, UNDER RACER NEEDS HELP ONLINE RAFFLE AND SAY YOU BOUGHT SOME TICKETS,OR YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE RACE, OR SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE SPONSORS. THE TICKETS SALES ARE GETTING REAL SLOW ACTUALLY NONE IN THE LAST WEEK. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND, MY MOM PLANS ON COMING OUT ON ONE OF THE DAYS FOR A LITTLE WHILE, SHE CANT BE OUT THEIR ALL DAY CAUSE SHE DONT HAVE THE STRENGTH. THANKS GUYS AND GALS
Old 08-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

Got the stuff from Traxxas in today. Their is some nice stuff in here. All you revo and t-maxx owners you better be their.10 dvd videos, bowtie monster truck tires, posters,T-Maxx Allunimum transmission skidplates, fuel bottles, 2 revo bodies. Hopefully the stuff from HPI comes today.