Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE Ken Meyers still around

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

HelloKitty is the SCAM...? I cannot agree more, she is indeed....total scam.

My story is...when I was listing my NIB FK05 like 9 months ago, she was the one keep saying money is on the way....well, there are NO SCAM on me, I won't ship untill I see the money, however, she is holding my sales for like good month (I could sold that on ebay within that time)...but because of her, I have turn around several good buyer....

At least, lesson learn...........and yeah, when she said he got all the top car like MTX4, 960, 710 RDX Fk05 for her boyfriend....made me wonder, she must be very ugly and rich so that she has to do this to keep her boyfriend around her.....
Old 06-19-2006, 09:20 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Rookie Solara
HelloKitty is the SCAM...? I cannot agree more, she is indeed....total scam.

My story is...when I was listing my NIB FK05 like 9 months ago, she was the one keep saying money is on the way....well, there are NO SCAM on me, I won't ship untill I see the money, however, she is holding my sales for like good month (I could sold that on ebay within that time)...but because of her, I have turn around several good buyer....

At least, lesson learn...........and yeah, when she said he got all the top car like MTX4, 960, 710 RDX Fk05 for her boyfriend....made me wonder, she must be very ugly and rich so that she has to do this to keep her boyfriend around her.....
She is a MAN dude !!!

I know she BullShidz about she is having new credit cards to buy her boyfriend some latest top cars like mtx4 and so on.

If this person live in my country, I could make his body and face area taste like roast beef So Ken Meyer can enjoy his face every morning.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

He tried to pull the same stuff with me over a body, I can't tell you how many times I heard " I already sent the paymet out can you just send me the body" I'm just glad I held the body 'till the payment showed up ( 3 Months later )

Last edited by Kropy; 06-16-2007 at 05:49 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Like AI has mentioned, until you report him to the FBI for internet fraud or Postal authorities for mail fraud, he will continue to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. To twist a Smokey the Bear statement, "Only you can stop scammers!!"
Old 06-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys,

I am a noob to this forum but I have read the entire Ken Myers thing and I must say I am amazed at this guy.

Firstly, his stupidity amazes me. After has has scammed the money, why does he a) stick around and take more and more stick from everyone b) keep the lame excuses coming...But most amazing is that despite scamming so many people, in the end he nearly always ends up refunding the money...And yet he still comes back for more, and more...again and again. I cannot understand his psychology whatsoever. One may say that it is an interest-free loan, but he also spends a lot of time on the forums, and as many members discussed is also using his own address and personal ID to do so, thereby still committing fraud and endangering himself just by scamming a few hundred bucks and still having to pay most of it back...

He surely is the lowest IQ scammer/con-artist I have ever heard of...Maybe he is just bored or enjoys taking stick/pissing people off?

Big thumbs up to all of you guys for keeping people like this as far away from our hobby as possible...(!!)
Old 06-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Bust down his front door and flood the place with tear gas. Cuff the bastard, drag him out, toss him in the back of a police vehicle, and haul him to jail.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yeah like I say, calling and cussing him out is no good. Stresses you out and does nothing. Let the law do the talking.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Carbonfi_dragon
Hi guys,

I am a noob to this forum but I have read the entire Ken Myers thing and I must say I am amazed at this guy.

Firstly, his stupidity amazes me. After has has scammed the money, why does he a) stick around and take more and more stick from everyone b) keep the lame excuses coming...But most amazing is that despite scamming so many people, in the end he nearly always ends up refunding the money...And yet he still comes back for more, and more...again and again. I cannot understand his psychology whatsoever. One may say that it is an interest-free loan, but he also spends a lot of time on the forums, and as many members discussed is also using his own address and personal ID to do so, thereby still committing fraud and endangering himself just by scamming a few hundred bucks and still having to pay most of it back...

He surely is the lowest IQ scammer/con-artist I have ever heard of...Maybe he is just bored or enjoys taking stick/pissing people off?

Big thumbs up to all of you guys for keeping people like this as far away from our hobby as possible...(!!)

I agree...

btw hey dude
Old 06-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey Hav!!

Nice to see you here, m8!!

Old 06-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

<--- sings theme from COPS
Old 06-26-2006, 09:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey guys you might wanna check this out...

http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...1&memid=177900
Old 06-26-2006, 11:34 PM
Tech Elite

Welcome to the forums Gary. Thanks for digging him up. Looking forward to spread the warnings to the other community.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

anybody have a pic of this bastard?
Might be helpful and we can post in any forum possible..
Thanks
Old 06-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default A new built 415 for $250!?

Check this out he has resurfaced on another board tell all your peeps!

http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/s...d.php?t=220871

Here is a copy of a PM:

okok....250.00 shipped....
i need your address also
send a us postal money to

Kenneth Meyers
5428 Palmer st
Houston,Texas 77004

let me know when u send it out as i need to get a box ready for everything...
Old 06-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Tech Elite

Maybe Futureal or other mods could give a yell to the people of RCCA regarding that slug.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.