Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is gonna win the Sedan Nat's?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Tech Master

sneezer nice paint
and yes the guy running the first paint job is the man to beat .
Old 06-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Tech Master

PAOLO M
IS MY PICK TO WIN
Old 06-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

everyones a winner in my book who said that
Old 06-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

May the best man and machine wins
Old 06-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Tech Elite

Default HMM

SCOTT FISHER will take this all the way 2 the bank hopefully WASHINGTON MUTUAL HE'S PRIMED & ready
Old 06-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Tech Adept

Needless to say, Swauger, Tossolini and Morganti are simply awesome!! Any of these guys can take the win.

I had a chance to see them all at the Winternats. I am sure Toso's performance did not go unnoticed.

He was driving a Kyosho, but I believe he had neither Kyosho factory support nor a crew of drivers trying to find the best setup. He did not have a super fast engine but still managed to qualify second for the A-main. That is pure talent.

Now he's going to share some info with other super talents from serpent and maybe even get a more powerful engine. He may not be the most popular guy out there but I think he will be extremely fast.

As it is, I do not think there really is a dominant chassis out there. It'll come down to driver skill and car setup.

My money on Tossolini. Period.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

sorry guys ive said it before and ill say it again; best driver Swauger hands down and best car mtx-4.this is not to disrespect but i dont think kyosho even has the car nor driver to beat swauger,and as for serpent i think thats asking alot for there drivers especially with the new car.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

sorry guys ive said it before and ill say it again; best driver Swauger hands down and best car mtx-4.this is not to disrespect but i dont think kyosho even has the car nor driver to beat swauger,and as for serpent i think thats asking alot for there drivers especially with the new car.

my personal opinion
Old 06-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

They did it last year.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by racer x 1

my personal opinion
Racer,

Swauger and Mugen combo: extremely good and really hard to beat, no doubt; but Kyosho without chance? Sorry, let's be realistic, i know is your personal opinion, but it's too personal Kyosho is capable as much as Mugen, and K drivers are also good.

Regarding Serpent, no doubt about the drivers, but who knows about the car? It is risky from my point of view to go to this event without any or little knowledge of the car, will be interesting to see what happen, and if they can perform with a brand new car, oh my god, it means the product it's good

I keep my pick for Top:
Swauger
Morganti
Tosolini
Old 06-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

the one with the most laps and best time in the final is my pick
Old 06-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by racer x 1

my personal opinion

What is funny is the no disrespect part "I dont think Kyosho even has the car nor driver" No disrespect
Old 06-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Default fun

how about who's gonna have fun at the nats what you talkin about WILLIS
Old 06-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

While I'm definatly not feeling the love in this thread...lmao... I am really looking forward to the Nats for a few reasons:

#1 - Mikey with Ninja engines - Interesting to see the performance as his JP's were always great.

#2 - Serpent with a new 720 car. It will be interesting to see if there is anything really innovative or if it's a similar car to our RRR or the Mugen.

#3 - Team Orion Wasp REV - We get to bust out early in the year against all the top US sedan racers to see how we stack up heading into this years WC in Australia. The race should be a great bench mark to know who's got what and how much work has to be done in the coming months.

#4 - Jaco Nitro Shoes will be now on White Serpent style wheels so this will be my first shot at seeing how the new wheel performs compared to the old ones.

Looking forward to it!!!

See everyone there!!
Old 06-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Please! As long as you don't wake me up I will win the race.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.