Wiki Posts
Search

Team Kwik

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by barrys
I just dropped my and Mark's (he will be running stock sedan and stock 12th) entries off at FedEx for Vegas. I decided to run 12th stock (in lieu of mod, much to the relief of many).

Anyone hoping to go should definitely get something sent today.

Barry Strasnick

p.s. If not sending via US Mail, make sure to send c/o Trackside and not to the PO box on the entry form.
Hi Barry, I meant to give everyone a heads up to make sure the entries got sent out on time. I am assuming Ed will run touring stock and 12th stock. Jeff has entered touring stock, 12th stock and 19t rubber (he had a good time last weekend on rubber). Shawn is going to run some touring stock to keep busy and I am just going to run a little 12th stock. I honestly can't wait!

Mark's package went out today so be sure to keep your eye out for it!

Nick
Old 05-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Tech Master

What up guys.

Back from Wisconsin and another great race by Scotty. The format and such was great. It was nice to get out and have something different to look forward too. The race can only grow from here I believe.

It was a great weekend for Kwik as well as Shawn was checking, tuning and rebuilding racers motors all weekend. Once the race had been split Shawn helped an "Open" class racer and he was able to pull off the TQ in the following rounds. Tim Leka went on to win the "Open" division class with motors tuned by Kwik.

Overall I was pleased with the weekend on my finish in 4th and it was a great debut for Kwik. I look forward to the Asphalt Nationals next month and see what we can do. Shawn enjoyed the weekend it seemed and is looking forward to the next one as well. I see good results in the future for the team. Thanks to Shawn and Nick for the support and see you in Cali!

Jeff
Old 05-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Tech Addict

Nice job jeff, I'm suprised you didn't get shawn in any trouble all weekend. Did you guys visit Silk?
Old 05-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by eforer
Nice job jeff, I'm suprised you didn't get shawn in any trouble all weekend. Did you guys visit Silk?
Nah. Saving all the trouble for Vegas.

Track opened each day at 7am so late nights would have caught up to us.

Jeff
Old 05-03-2006, 10:45 AM
jw
Tech Adept

Just wanted to say thanks to Shawn for his help in getting me some extra HP at Trackside last weekend. I didn't make the "Expert Division" but with Shawn's help in Kwikifying my motors on Sunday, my car was fast in the Open Triple A's. If it wouldn't have been for an incident in the first lap of the second race... Oh well, at least I had the power to battle with the top guys in my class.

Thanks again for your help Shawn and Jeff. See you all in Vegas.

John
Old 05-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Nah. Saving all the trouble for Vegas.

Track opened each day at 7am so late nights would have caught up to us.

Jeff
Thats too bad, I met a particularly lovely girl named "Heidi" there a couple of years ago. I'm guessing her real name was a little more pedistrian, but other assets distracted me from that fact.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Company Representative

Default Updates

Hi guys,

I would like to announce a few specials. Since we are settled in and things have been running smoothly we figured it was time for a grand opening with a few discounts! For the next two weeks (sale ends 5/18):

Pro and Factory series C27 stock motors are on sale!
Pro and Factory series A19 19-turn motors are on sale!
Every Team Kwik battery pack will include FREE bars and shrink wrap!

If you are in the market for a few new packs or maybe a stock or 19-turn motor don't delay. We still have some amazing cells and motors in stock and ready to ship!

And a few general updates....

-Single cell shrink is now in stock.

-Team Kwik motors and batteries are now in stock at Route 106 Racepark in Pembroke, NH. If you are local to the area and looking to try our products swing by and support your local hobby shop!

Thanks,
Nick
Old 05-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

Default Rt 106 Racepark

what sort of electric onroad racing is Rt 106 planning this summer.

We have raced nitro onroad there, but never electric sedan.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by barrys
what sort of electric onroad racing is Rt 106 planning this summer.

We have raced nitro onroad there, but never electric sedan.
Hi Barry,

I am not sure what the deal is with the electric sedan stuff, the big track has been over-run with go-karts so I don't think they have much planned. They just moved the dirt track to work around the go-karts and make things a bit cleaner overall and it looks great.

If you guys have any plans for dirt this year take a ride up some Saturday and check it out.

Nick

Last edited by Team Kwik; 05-16-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Company Representative

Default New Web Features!

Hi guys,

We have just added some really cool features to our website. Team Kwik now has a live support feature for any of your sales or support questions. The system allows anyone to chat live over the web with either Shawn or myself and if we aren't online you can easily leave a message! Just click the live support button on the left side of any page for assistance!

We look forward to chatting with you =)

Nick
Old 05-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kwik
Hi guys,

We have just added some really cool features to our website. Team Kwik now has a live support feature for any of your sales or support questions. The system allows anyone to chat live over the web with either Shawn or myself and if we aren't online you can easily leave a message! Just click the live support button on the left side of any page for assistance!

We look forward to chatting with you =)

Nick
Man, I am going to have to abuse this option.

Tested with 12th scale today. Good shake down for not running in over a year on asphalt. Nationals should be good stuff.

Jeff
Old 05-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Hey Nick, just wanted to stop in and invite you all to the Hyperform Challenge on May 20th. From what I hear, Stras and Ed are coming. It would be great if you and Shawn made the trip as well.

Last edited by Hyperform Racing; 05-10-2006 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

A bunch of us are coming up, it'll be good to see you, jarrod, heath, allen and the rest.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Hyperform Racing
Hey Nick, just wanted to stop in and invite you all to the Hyperform Challenge on May 20th. From what I hear, Stras and Ed are coming. It would be great if you and Shawn made the trip as well.
Hey Lino,

I know Shawn will be there for sure, still up in the air if I will be able to make it up there. It's been quite a while since i've had a chance to run at Maximus and I would love to make it.

Good to hear from you, you thinking about making it down to RCE anytime soon?

Nick
Old 05-11-2006, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

im know allen and I will be down soon possibly for dirt, but for sure when the asphalt track comes together, maybe Mr.Hyperform Racing will make an appearance as well. keep us posted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.