Old 03-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

Mitch qualified 4th and finished 6th in the Rookie

class, Buggy yesterday! Good job Mitch!

Talked to Downtown today, there were others running

Banzai's, customers, and I'm sorry but I don't know all the

names!! It's hard to keep track of customers that buy

them in the stores.

So, a great big THANK YOU TO ALL BANZAI CUSTOMERS!!

If you're on the boards, please feel free to post!!

Peter, it was really good to have you racing again after about

9-10 years, welcome "home" to Banzai!!

Judi
Old 03-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Tech Master

EVEYBODY MUST BE SLEEPING AFTER A LONG DAY AT HOTROD
Old 03-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by B.JAMES
EVEYBODY MUST BE SLEEPING AFTER A LONG DAY AT HOTROD
ive had 2 monsters already and im still very tired.

the second round of the JBRL im resting the night before.

had a very good time up there meeting Judi and hanging out with every body.

but being so tired up there sucked really bad .
Old 03-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Old 03-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Judi-I am ALMOST alive and breathing again
Wanted to say thanks for hangin out with us, giving our guys such great motors(that I Trash,while doing maitenance ), and making sure that they are running great. It was nice to FINALLY meet you.
Scott's body is already "ITP". Majicman and I started making him up some graffics for his truck. You MAY recognize them??

Banzai drivers were all TOP notch as expected.
THANK YOU RYAN DUNFORD FOR SAVING THE ARMATURE FOR ME!!
I tore one of Steve's up really good trying to cut it for him.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by downtown
Judi-I am ALMOST alive and breathing again
Wanted to say thanks for hangin out with us, giving our guys such great motors(that I Trash,while doing maitenance ), and making sure that they are running great. It was nice to FINALLY meet you.
Scott's body is already "ITP". Majicman and I started making him up some graffics for his truck. You MAY recognize them??

Banzai drivers were all TOP notch as expected.
THANK YOU RYAN DUNFORD FOR SAVING THE ARMATURE FOR ME!!
I tore one of Steve's up really good trying to cut it for him.
dude the same thing happened to ray with his stock.

it just shut off on him when he was backing off the bit like you did
Old 03-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Did Vaniar end up bumping all the way to the A-main. He was on fire in the mains.

M-perkins - I think I will get some sleep next time as well. I was a zombie all day yesterday and today I struggled to get out of bed.

Scot - This Wed we will be having the FEdex Freight Nascar here as well as the future car. You are welocmed to come down if you want.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

It was my pleasure to help out in any way that I could. Salvaging a couple arms that had cutting issues...no problem there. We all certainly had the time, lol.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Hello Everyone,
Great job to all Team Banzai! It was great to meet some new guys, and the not so new guys. I hope everyone had a good time. I left that race with a not so good attitude, and over the past couple of days I have turned it around. I am looking forward to the Cactus Classic. I wanted to share a tip with everyone. You may not have a 4wd but you probably know someone who does.

I was having Overheating / De-Soldering problems with my 4wd for a while. I was given some great information at the HodRod race.

After a disappointing 1st round and my motor De-Soldering I went back to my pit and spoke with Frank Root about how I could solve my De-Soldering problem. He took 1 look at my car and told me to cut out my chassis protector where the motor sits. So I did that as well as made a side vent just before where the end bell of my motor is. (Thanks to my buddy Nate for that one).
I never experienced the problem again, plus the temp of my motor is cooler. I'm guessing 40-50 degrees cooler.

I also want to Thank Judi & Scott for all your support! You guys are truly some of the nicest people around. I really appreciate you, win or lose you guys make everyone on the team feel like family.

Thank You all for allowing me to be a part of your Team!
Old 03-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ya your guys motors work great in my truck and buggy I ended up getting 3rd sp stock truck(a-main) 4th sp.stock buggy(a-main) with Banzai power, it would help to have so better batts all I have are 3300 lol. Maybe one day I will be part of the team . Anyways the next race is in my home town and Kyle Schmitt one of your old drivers lives here so I will tell him to come by and say hi!
Old 03-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Congrats on your finishes, bud! Those are tough classes you're running in. Keep up those kind of finishes and you'll be in great shape at the end of the series.

My wife volunteered to drive the kids from SRS to St. George, Utah on the Sunday that Cactus ends so we will be there. I'm pretty excited. Kyle was a little down after his lackluster finishes at round one of the JBRL but after a "pep talk" from dad, he's ready to go.

Everyone drive safely on the way to AZ! We will see you there!
Old 03-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Company Representative

Peter: It was good seeing you back in action and also just catching up on old times.

Downtown: Sounds like you've got your creative juices flowing on that paint job. You even have Majicman on the project. SWEEEET!!!!!

James: I'll check and see if I can get free. I'll let you know.

vegaskevin: Thanks for the tech tip on that chassis mod.

AE 14 year old: Tell Kyle hi for me. I don't know if we'll be at Metro, but we will try to be at Racers Haven.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by skysnake
My wife volunteered to drive the kids from SRS to St. George, Utah on the Sunday that Cactus ends so we will be there. I'm pretty excited. Kyle was a little down after his lackluster finishes at round one of the JBRL but after a "pep talk" from dad, he's ready to go.

Everyone drive safely on the way to AZ! We will see you there!
That's great news Chris. Tell Kyle to keep his head up. Things don't always go right sometimes and there isn't anything you can do about it. We just go on to the next one. "THAT'S RACIN"
Old 03-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ya Scott I will tell Kyle you said hi and hpoe you guys can make it down to Metro the layout is going to be so cool! Also thanx for your motors getting me into the a-main in both classes and top three in truck. Do you think if I can run like that the whole series I might have a chance of sponsorship. Also im trying to talk to some shops in town to sell your motors all we have is Birdman. I told my friends to get your motors if they want to have a chance of winning so you will have some motors to send to Bakersfield soon! Thanx to everyone who has helped me at the first J.B.R.L race or anything at that matter!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey Chris...tell Kyle to suck it up because the next one coule turn out wonderfully and then the last one won't matter as much. Besides, he got 2nd in mod truck, next time, I won't be so nice, lol. I just wish I could have cooled down slightly more. I was not upset per se from my 2 wheel race, but to be taken out by a lapper who knows my car and knows he is being lapped, it was on my mind for the truck race a little. But that is what I get for not racing as much as need be and thus, it is time to race...again..haha. It is all for fun anyways!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.