Like Tree1Likes

*SOCAL raceway* offroad thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bgotori
Hey All

So how was the turn-out for Friday and Sunday???

Have a Good One!!!

Brad

Friday was okay.. Sunday was the JBRL onroad race...

You can see turnout for any day by going to http://www.socalrc.com and clicking on "race results"
Old 04-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Hey killer89

Thanks... keep forgetting to goto the SoCal WebSite... Getting Old...hahaha

Looks good 8-9 people on Friday.

Have a Good One!!!

Brad
Old 04-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Default no text

no text

Last edited by RectalAbuser; 05-06-2006 at 03:17 AM.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RectalAbuser
Yeah, hoo won on Friday ??? Inquiring minds wanna know. Could it be u? Was it u ? I think it was !!!!! Wad do you luk like, Killy ? I am extrrremily interested and excited. I am dantcing ( yes, dance but with dutch accent ) with a lamp shade on my head to the exciting news of your victory.

Hey you are a mean one. Yes ?

You're not fooling anybody Cory. Everyone can tell it is you based on your screen name and profile :

Profile for RectalAbuser:

Birthday: November 7, 1989
Biography: little man with a 9" cox
Interests: Hustling Geezers

Why don't you go practice your "Occupation" on your dad? Maybe that will shut you up for a while
Old 04-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Tech Addict

So how 'bout them yankees?
Old 04-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm coming down to rc expo, and I plan on racing off-road fri night at socal. What is a good setup for a xx4 for your track?
Thanks
Chris
Old 04-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Tech Master

bumpity bump bump bump
Old 04-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ifuonlyknew
I'm coming down to rc expo, and I plan on racing off-road fri night at socal. What is a good setup for a xx4 for your track?
Thanks
Chris
Ill see if I can get one tomorrow from a local kid who is pretty damn fast with his. From what I've been told, his setup is loose, but you can adjust that
Old 04-28-2006, 05:38 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

cool thanks
Old 05-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Tech Initiate

I'm interrested in going to socal to race. I was looking at the site to see what was available for the novice truck class. Do they have it seperated for stock and mod or is it all under "Novice Truck" and you can race whatever you have? Also, do they have novice truck races on every night that they have Off Road racing?
Old 05-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Callmedan
I'm interrested in going to socal to race. I was looking at the site to see what was available for the novice truck class. Do they have it seperated for stock and mod or is it all under "Novice Truck" and you can race whatever you have? Also, do they have novice truck races on every night that they have Off Road racing?

Novice Mod... Now THAT I would PAY to watch

Seriously though... There is no Mod novice class... If you want to run mod, its all one class of mod truck. BUT there is hardly a class of mod truck. Only around big races...

Novice truck is basically roar legal stock motors or I beleive you can run RTR 19t etc motors, but I'm not sure on that so don't quote me on that.

There is always a class of novice truck.. And if there ever isn't a class for your car, Slim will stick you in the next closest class. IE: If there isnt a mod truck class and you want to run mod truck, you will end up running with mod buggy.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ifuonlyknew
cool thanks

I tried to get you that setup. Unfortuantely, both of the XX4 guys were not there...

Just come on down Fri. Im sure someone will know. AJ Freeman is a sponsored driver and i believe he runs a XX4 every once in a while... He was at the Gas nats last weekend though
Old 05-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Cool. I have a motor that came with my truck used (probably a mild mod/19t) and I was mainly wondering if I should pick up a few stock motors before hand or if I could just race mine (since it's novice I wouldn't think too many people would care, if anything they'd get a good laugh at me tearing my truck to pieces ) and what the best time/day to race would be.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:22 PM

Default for those brushless experts

hey guys, i am using my backup AM blazer radio since theres some dirt in my FM radio reciever, which makes it glitch, so im using a backup, so that means i have to reprogram my novak brushless esc. I tried to reprogram it, but it wouldnt let me. I am trying to do the one touch setup, but it goes to a custom choice program. I tried selecting the program i wanted through the custom choice thing, but it doesnt save the program i choose! right now, theres something wrong and i dont have reverse! please help! thanks
Old 05-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RC Noob
hey guys, i am using my backup AM blazer radio since theres some dirt in my FM radio reciever, which makes it glitch, so im using a backup, so that means i have to reprogram my novak brushless esc. I tried to reprogram it, but it wouldnt let me. I am trying to do the one touch setup, but it goes to a custom choice program. I tried selecting the program i wanted through the custom choice thing, but it doesnt save the program i choose! right now, theres something wrong and i dont have reverse! please help! thanks

Hold the button before you turn the ESC on and then turn on the esc. Wait for red light. Then pull full throttle, wait for green light. then full brake, wait for blinking light. then neutral.

That will reprogram it...

For the manual, here:

http://rcdocuments.com/file_info/dow...structions.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.