Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

*SOCAL raceway* offroad thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 10:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Happy New Years All!!!!! Bjames - I'll be down in a coupla weekends. I needed a month off to regroup...ya know....

Old 12-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Todd...about Chris G. Eric was very "politically correct" about Gazaffy. I haven't seen him drive in quite some time but he did not look pro caliber at all. In fact, my son Kyle and Eric E. would have out qualified him by 10 seconds and they were running sportsman mod with a lot of traffic. Tonight, Kyle ran pro mod and out qualified Gazaffy by over a lap. In the main, Gazaffy blew out, cut the track, yelled the F-word about 26 times and completely made a moron out of himself.

Last Friday, he came into the pits after he blew out in a qualifier and proceeded to make a scene about how slow his sponsor's motors were. I've seen the guy tell a sob story to the pros about how his batteries "shorted out" and get almost brand new batteries given to him by a kind pro. He then proceeded to sell the batteries the next day to finance his iPod. Why he continues to get help is beyond me!

We spent the week down at SoCal and had a great time otherwise. It was nice to see to the regular crowd, minus you, Chris J., Casper, Keith W. and I'm sure a few others. I hope to see you at the opening round of the JBRL, where ever that may be.

Cheers and Happy New Year! (in two minutes)

Chris
Old 01-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Tech Adept

Very well said!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Happy new years to all.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:23 AM
Tech Adept

Are the rumors true, that round #1 of the JBRL maybe at Hot Rod and not SoCal. I know the story with SoCal and the building, but has Slim said anything??
Old 01-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Halve
Are the rumors true, that round #1 of the JBRL maybe at Hot Rod and not SoCal. I know the story with SoCal and the building, but has Slim said anything??

The first round will be at HRH this year. That part is true.

However, the rumor about Socal is not confirmed...
Old 01-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Tech Master

Yes the first and last round WILL be at Hot Rod Hobbies.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:10 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skysnake
Todd...about Chris G. Eric was very "politically correct" about Gazaffy. I haven't seen him drive in quite some time but he did not look pro caliber at all. In fact, my son Kyle and Eric E. would have out qualified him by 10 seconds and they were running sportsman mod with a lot of traffic. Tonight, Kyle ran pro mod and out qualified Gazaffy by over a lap. In the main, Gazaffy blew out, cut the track, yelled the F-word about 26 times and completely made a moron out of himself.

Last Friday, he came into the pits after he blew out in a qualifier and proceeded to make a scene about how slow his sponsor's motors were. I've seen the guy tell a sob story to the pros about how his batteries "shorted out" and get almost brand new batteries given to him by a kind pro. He then proceeded to sell the batteries the next day to finance his iPod. Why he continues to get help is beyond me!

We spent the week down at SoCal and had a great time otherwise. It was nice to see to the regular crowd, minus you, Chris J., Casper, Keith W. and I'm sure a few others. I hope to see you at the opening round of the JBRL, where ever that may be.

Chris
Good to see you made it back okay

I had fun Wed and Fri racing with you guys, even if i did blow the main Fri It was especially fun watching Chris proceed to stick his foot in his mouth Friday, and then humbly remove it

Thanks for visiting the SoCal crew!
Old 01-01-2007, 02:42 PM

If you go back few pages on this thread and find a particular post you will find Slim's that Socal's not closing down. (If that's what the rumor's about).
Old 01-01-2007, 02:42 PM

And this is what I'm talking about

Originally Posted by Halve
Old 01-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

wish they had a mini class for the jbrl
Old 01-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by skysnake

Chris
chris b thank you for your quote but i have a few things to say yes your son kyle did beat me in qualify. he was on fire i can admit. but when you son raced pro mod the only reason he out qualifed me was because i did not finish a race. in the main me and aj freeman were having a fun battle and i messed up and flew off the triple then got back on at the end of the triple. yes your right i did cut the track but just a little. i looked at the lap times and it was not a big enough cut to make a diff. you made such a big deal out of it you went to aj freeman and correct me if im wrong you told him to find a way to stop me so you son could get past me. and you said it so loud steven hartson heard it yet he did not say anything.After the race you chris boice came up to me and said "how could you be so low to cut the track your hurting" yes that is what you said even nate heard it in your post is also said tha t i cussed 26 times nope your wrong 25 times just kidding i did not cuss at all and you no it. I CANT believe you would say that when i had people watching that race and they said that they've never seen somone freek out about cheating as much as you did. If i suck sooo bad then y did u care soo much about kyle beating me.Also in your post you said i sell my batteries that the pros give me wrong again those packs i sold those packs were not pro packs they were not even from pros i cant believe you would bring that up that was like 3 months ago. you must really hate me to bring up somthing up that was 3 months ago Then you say that i say bad things about my sponsors hears a tip next time u say somthing u should do some research and this is what u would find out im only sponsored by 1 company and it is panther tires im hoping to sign a contract with team orion and you say i say my motors are slow your right i do but not about team orion motors i say it about checkpoint motor sorry "josh newman" that is y my orion motors are my race motors thank you for taking the time to read my post i do not intend to start a fight with u i just dont like when people lie.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Tech Adept

oh rookie boy, you cus sooo much! hahaha heeeee
Old 01-03-2007, 02:04 AM
Tech Elite

So what has been said about Socal closing?
Old 01-03-2007, 07:10 AM

Slim

If you're reading this thread, please provide some words if SoCal's closing or not. I believe my posts are being ignored.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.