Search

Team Associated TC5

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 03:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin Boyle
I will be the first on my block with the new TC when it comes out

Although I'm a nobody on the world racing scene, I might move to your hood coz at least if you get one early then I might too, and we can race them around town and turn some heads!!

Just kidding. I think AE are going to send the first shipment to Australia... I'll be waiting when the plane lands
Old 08-30-2006, 05:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlueSilver
Hi All,

good news for all of us.

@Juho, ist the belt car easy to drive as the TC4FT? when u say yes, i order it directly by TTR in Europe and hope that i become one of first cars:-)

@Kevin, why u want the setup??? i think it cant help u now:-) wait a litle bit, i think janury next year the new car comes on the market. most importent is, that the car is ready for the market and not to early with problems like the Hot Bodies Cyclone ;-)

Bye
Marcel

Marcel,

Just looking to see what they are running and what I will need if any F/T parts from the start. I know AE will do the their homework and only put out the best but it is nice to see what I might need besides the swaybars.

B4Bandit,

There is always room on my block for an AE fan and I am sure we could tear it up at Horsham R/C on th Carpet or at Jackson on the Asphalt. Either way my area has it covered. If you race off-road I have a track in my back yard as well .

Later
Kevin Boyle
Old 08-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Tech Regular

Since we are still in the development phase of our new touring car, I'm going to ask Juho to not share his current settings. I don't want to give false indications of setup trends, features, etc. that may not transfer to the production version. Thanks for understanding.

Brent Thielke
Associated Team Manager
Old 08-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

That's the best news I've heard in a while. Thanks Brent! Now we know, it's in the development phase...not pre-production or my favorite...READY TO SHIP!
Old 08-30-2006, 11:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 51
Since we are still in the development phase of our new touring car, I'm going to ask Juho to not share his current settings. I don't want to give false indications of setup trends, features, etc. that may not transfer to the production version. Thanks for understanding.

Brent Thielke
Associated Team Manager

Understand and Respect

Later
Kevin Boyle
Old 08-30-2006, 11:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I better have this car in my hands by christmas or someone's getting injured.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Tech Initiate

@ Brent: Thanks for the info, for me its ok when AE need more time for development, i wanna a car that is ready to win:-)

Bye
Marcel
Old 08-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Flagler
I better have this car in my hands by christmas or someone's getting injured.
LOL - Thanks for the continued support.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:58 PM
Tech Regular

Rick had another good outing at So Cal last night. It was the same layout as last week and he was able to go 3-4 seconds faster over a 5-minute run. He continues to impress me with his smooth driving and consistent fast laps.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

51 i am guessing associated employee ?
Old 08-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 51

Brent Thielke
Associated Team Manager
Old 08-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 51
Rick had another good outing at So Cal last night. It was the same layout as last week and he was able to go 3-4 seconds faster over a 5-minute run. He continues to impress me with his smooth driving and consistent fast laps.

Brent,

Thanks for the race info, great to see Rick back with AE and doing well with the new ride.

Later all off to Nashville I go

Kevin Boyle
Old 08-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Brent,

Thanks for the race info, great to see Rick back with AE and doing well with the new ride.

Later all off to Nashville I go

Kevin Boyle
Nashville, TN? If so what brings you out here?

EA
Old 08-30-2006, 09:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

EAMotorsports,

A little vacation and some work as well. I have a client meeting on Friday after that it is nothing but pool time for me and taking it easy

I will be staying in Brentwood for the weekend and back home to PA on Tuesday.

Later
I need to get up in three hrs to start drving

Kevin Boyle
Old 08-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

B4Bandit,

There is always room on my block for an AE fan and I am sure we could tear it up at Horsham R/C on th Carpet or at Jackson on the Asphalt. Either way my area has it covered. If you race off-road I have a track in my back yard as well .

Later
Kevin Boyle
That's a cool message man, thanks. I am an Associated NUT!!!! I love them. I have two, FT TC4's, I had two FT B4's until I gave one to my fiance and my fiance and I race an 18T and an 18B respectively. I just got a BJ4 in the mail which I consider to be the brother of Associated too. I might have to get another B4 but I might just zip around in stock until my driving is much better. Perhaps they'll bring out a B5 in a year or so.... I guess there is no real need.

PA eh? I was there soakin' up the atmosphere/Amish culture and had a bit of a snowboard at Ski Liberty several years back. Nice part of the world... Pretty cold in winter....

I have dreams of moving into the country later in life with my wife and building tracks in my back yard. It must be sick to have one. Hope your trip to Nashville is fun... Buy a Gibson guitar while your there!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.