Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada >

T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada

T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada

Old 06-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

and dwayne
"Don't worry I'm a professional"
Old 06-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Trent....another TQ and win today in 19turn touring up in Edmonton on the asphalt.....good stuff man!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tandman
Trent....another TQ and win today in 19turn touring up in Edmonton on the asphalt.....good stuff man!
Fantastic! Glad the power plants are working hard for ya Dwayne.

I ran a Type K 19 in off-road today (my first time ever). Worked pretty well on the dirt as well, but I was just learning the ropes out at Riverside Raceway in New West. My driving was a bit suspect.

Next weekend is the Vancouver Driven To Perform race..... Lots of orders to fill in time for that one.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:03 AM
Tech Adept

Hi all just a quick question

does you partner company do ib4200
Old 06-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BlueisBetter
Hi all just a quick question

does you partner company do ib4200
You bet! They are doing their first batch of 4200's in July. Current ETA on matched 4200's is end of July. Steve is a very consistent and reliable matcher, so I have every confidence that they are going to scream once he's done.

I'll keep everyone posted and I'll get them in stock immediately once they are ready to go.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:09 AM
Tech Adept

Hi all,

May i just say that Trent has produced some stunning motors for the UK market, I am the UK distributor for the T-Bang range of motors and from the first batch of motors i received i just picked 3 out and two of my Team drivers and myself put the motors in the Schumacher British Touring Car Championship A final. What was more amazing i was only able to give the guys their motors on the morning of the race so we had Virtually no testing time!!!

It was a super hot day too for the UK well into the 30`s degC and these motors performed faultlessly.

They will only get stronger too as i do more playing to suit the UK tracks.

I dont know what you guys over there have found but i find gearing the C2 motors low and let them rev with the Timed brush and the power on the infield makes up more than enough from what you may lose at the end of the straight.

I am goimg to try them this weekend on a very short technical track for the scottish national series. I will do my best to get them their first uk national Win!!

I am very confident with the product!!

Keep it up T
Old 06-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks for the kind words Lee. I'm very happy to be partnered up with your group in the UK. You have had a fantastic start with the racing program! I'm glad to hear that the motors are standing up at the national level over in the UK. Absolutely fantastic news. Be sure to congratulate the drivers for me.

Drop me a line if there are any specific tests I can do here in the motor lab to help you with your tuning. I can get numbers off the dyno for any different spring/brush combinations that you might be interested in. Not a problem at all. We always want to make you faster!
Old 06-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Excellent Products Trent!

The motors and the batts helped me to get my first podium finish at the recently concluded Driven To Perform RC ShowOff Tried so many different motors and to no avail.

Keep up the good work. Like the guy from UK mentioned, once it gets more tunning (which I'm still learning ), it will only get faster.

Thanks!!!

Roy
Old 06-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Roy. It was my pleasure. You did a great job driving on the weekend! The motors and batts are fast, but they need a driver to get them to the podium.

Chuck sent me the pictures from the weekend, I will get them over to you as soon as I get everything back in control after the big weekend of racing.

Thanks to everyone that was running T! power out there this past weekend. We had really good results, and I appreciate your support.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Trent,

I really had a blast running that new 27t Type C motor I bought off you. I almost felt like I was running 19 turn when I put it in. Once I figure out the gearing and learn to drive I will be unstoppable!!

Thanks for putting out a great product.

John
Old 06-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks John!

You were ripping it up there on Sunday man. Relentless! I was working hard just trying to keep up with your car.

I think the stock guys better watch out at the next race..... if you keep that pace they are in trouble.

See ya on the track.

T
Old 06-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Trent you have PM
Old 06-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Roy you did awesome. You got to the podium for the first time in a major event and you deserved it.
It was a combination of great driving and a durable product.

Roy drove hard in the B-main, bumped up to the A-mian, and stayed calm & consistant, and finished ahead of most of the racers. There was not much time in between mains, so Roy had to run a hot motor and simply re-peaked his 3800's that already went through a tough B-main.

The T! motors and batteries have a high tolerance. This is great for those situations when you just have to gut it out till the finish.

(y)
Old 07-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Trent,

PM'd you.

Stu
Old 07-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Tech Regular

trent thanks for the help and suport add one more tq today for your k19
2nd place finnish today flipped the frount belt
only 4 sec back from first.

ttyl

chris morrison

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.