Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada >

T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I did fly. Neu is one of the premium brands in electric airplanes and helis.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Trent.......I might be a little out of the loop lately but just checked out your site and it looks cool......glad to see a local Canadian "racer" do so well on the business side of things.
Oh yeah.......see you in July Chris....you too you little punk!
Old 04-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tandman
just Chris....you too you little punk!
LOL

See Ya in July Dwayne.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Chris.....how is you MRE working out on the pavement???
Old 04-30-2007, 07:07 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tandman
Trent.......I might be a little out of the loop lately but just checked out your site and it looks cool......glad to see a local Canadian "racer" do so well on the business side of things.
Oh yeah.......see you in July Chris....you too you little punk!
Hey Dwayne!

Thanks man. There's still quite a bit more to go, but I always have to balance the virtual stuff with the real stuff like cutting comms.

Definitely hope to see you in July!

T
Old 05-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Folks,

Just a heads up - We are having a "Summer Battery Blowout" right now on IB4200 WCE cells. Hit T-Bang.ca to check it out.....

T
Old 05-15-2007, 02:42 AM
Tech Adept

just to let you guys know we have taken over distribution of the t bang range here in the uk..

are aim is to continue with the excellent work ukrc did and wish them luck with there new product line

we expect to have the first shippment here in 2 weeks so if you got any questions or advice drops us a bell

www.rapid-rc.co.uk
email [email protected]
body shells.
www.blakeydesigns.co.uk

thanks
lee
Old 05-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Tech Addict

Definitely. We'd like to welcome Lee and the Rapid RC guys to the T-Bang Sales Army. He's already been working hard over there and has hit the ground running.

Thanks also to Gaz and the UK-RC guys for their work with the line over the last little while. We wish them the best on their future endeavors.

All of your favorite T-Bang products will be available at Rapid RC, and a growing network of dealers across the UK over the summer. Also, look forward to new products coming your way soon. We're hoping to have some announcements in the very near future.

T
Old 05-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Tech Addict

Howdy Folks,

The IB4200's are moving fast - only a few days left in the big sale, and actually only a handful of packs left on the site. We'll be rolling out some new battery announcements in the near future - but I guarantee you won't get them at this price!

T
Old 05-26-2007, 06:07 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Trent. Just a huge thank-you for shipping so quick. My batteries will get tested today and my new T-Bang 27t soon i hope. Gord used his last night and said that if these are econo batteries I won't beable to control the matched ones.LOL He got over 4300 mah in each on their first charge. Very nice build job, packs drop right in the T4's and for the low cost of you doin it I've saved in hair pulling frustrations. Thanks again Trent. I will definitly want some lipos from you when they come avalible as your standards are super high. Later. Dan in Lillooet.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:09 AM
Tech Addict

Awesome! Thanks Dan. You can post messages like that in the forum any time you like!!!

Very glad to help you guys out with that stuff - don't hesitate to give me a shout if you have any problems/questions/etc. We're always happy to help out.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:18 AM
Tech Addict

While we're on the topic of LiPo - we had another excellent session last night with the "Next Gen" prototype and it seems like most of the issues with stability are solved.

The core components of the system are a new 9000kv brushless motor and TrakPower 4900 LiPo mated through the Castle Mamba Max. The system is ballistic, but actually has a very good feel if you take it easy on the trigger finger.

We're going to get a blog going up on T-Bang.ca very shortly with details of the progress, but we hope to bring the TrakPower gear in stock very shortly for people wanting an alternate battery solution.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Tech Rookie

just found this forum after some seriuos searching of the web,

cant wait to get my hands on some more of your 27T motors, awesome is just about covering my opinion of it

Im in the UK, race 1/5th RC bikes, in the stock class, so 27T, nimh cells, minimum weight limit etc, all very close and competetive

I bought one of your motors 2nd hand off of ebay and only got it as it was cheap, oh boy Im glad I did, not only does it feel better than any other motor in my box, but on the motor checker it revs to the moon compared to the rest

where else can I find info on these motors and brush/spring combination info etc

Im racing next weekend at round 3 of the UK nationals, currently sat 2nd after 2 rounds, but this motor might just change that
Old 05-27-2007, 06:02 AM
Tech Rookie

hi mate,
lee at rapid-rc should have the t-bang line up anyday now.he's a real helpful guy,so give him a buzz.as for brushes, you can't really go wrong with 4499 or 4503 brushes, 767 are agood all rounder.the 'f' brushes are good, but may wear out a bit quicker.personally, i'd go for purple brushes all round,or maybe pur+ and red-. i'll be running the motors in my touring car,and will be trying some different combinations for the outdoor tracks. let us know how you get on.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:24 PM
Tech Rookie

thanks, managed to get the brush info from the previuos owner of my motor, and as I expected it is fitted with performance brushes, in this case 4499's, as we are allowed to ballrace out 27T stocks in the bike racing thats all done and the motor is even better now, very quiet and smooth, run it around for about 8-10 minutes and very impressed, put it on the motor checker and very good right through the voltage range, but amazing up at the higher voltage ie 7V, never seen a 27T stock rev like this

Im watching the online shop for rapid-rc to see when they have them in stock,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.