Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Does anyone know how much a pro driver like Kinwald or fransis makes? >

Does anyone know how much a pro driver like Kinwald or fransis makes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does anyone know how much a pro driver like Kinwald or fransis makes?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Rocket42
jhyten if you ever talk to me like that again i will come to your work and b!tch slap the sh!t out of you, i come to victorville every two months and i know where you work
First of all i hope your joking. I fight professionally and if you slapped me you better have life insurance for your boyfreind and your will written.

If you are joking then maybe you should come see me and we can shoot the $hit. im actually a nice guy. Just because im better than you doesnt mean im not nice
Old 02-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Suspended

LMAO. dude your funny. That was a good response finally! LOL
Old 02-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Carl Giordano
The fact that your quoting from Hidden Wealth 101 is a complete joke. The author of that trash has made more $$$ selling a get rich scheme thorugh informercials.

Before, calling me or anyone stupid on this forum, I would suggest you read my response in full to my point #2 to your response. I said " Why would you have to foreclose on your home if your don't owe anything on it????

Your hpothetical response to my point does not even address my response.

You have no clue the size of the hornet's nest you've just stepped-in.

I expect an apology and retraction of your comments towards me calling me stupid.
I do apologize but i am only apologizing because i am worried you may report me and get me kicked off the forum. Other than that compared to me you are like a little piece of trash that a dog pissed on blowing in the wind. Do you comprehend that. Why dont you call me and i can tell over the phone how much more i know than you. 7606864688
Old 02-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jhyten
First of all i hope your joking. I fight professionally and if you slapped me you better have life insurance for your boyfreind and your will written.

If you are joking then maybe you should come see me and we can shoot the $hit. im actually a nice guy. Just because im better than you doesnt mean im not nice
wow i guess this guy does everything. what a loser
Old 02-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by rcdude19641
wow i guess this guy does everything. what a loser
Look me up on google. jake hyten
Old 02-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Default how funny

Originally Posted by Jhyten
Look me up on google. jake hyten
everyone should check him out his record is 0-1-0
those of you familar with fight stats thats zero wins 1 losses and zero draw lol way to go hyten
Old 02-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Suspended

You think thats my only fight silly? That was the only "sanctioned" fight ive down where the record is actually recorded. I could put you out with my eyes shut. Id put money on it.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Default lol ok

tell you what dude when u win a sanctioned let me know. heck ill give you benfit of the doubt just draw in one of them. ill give you the pleasure. but please do me a favor keep your eyes open. i hate knocking punks out when they cant see me...... and to set the record straight i fight many tough man comps in my area. unrecorded record happens to be 23-8-4. and to be honest no profesionall would ever stoop as to so low act the way you are acting. if you would like to know im a stand up striker....
Old 02-24-2006, 06:17 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by glock45067
tell you what dude when u win a sanctioned let me know. heck ill give you benfit of the doubt just draw in one of them. ill give you the pleasure. but please do me a favor keep your eyes open. i hate knocking punks out when they cant see me......

Yeah you could probably beat me up. You seem real tough.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:24 PM
Tech Adept

Wow!!!!!!!!! A cage fighter, a brokers' assistant, and a professtional R/C driver. This guy has got it made. When do you have time in your busy schedule to do it all. You are nothing more than a lowlife scumbag, that has nothing else better to do than start trash on a computer. Who took your lunch money when you were little? Why do you hate the world? Grow some balls and act like an adult, and maybe you might get some friends on here. Maybe some of the 10-12 year olds. Someone with the same mentality as such a retard as yourself.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by crash21
Wow!!!!!!!!! A cage fighter, a brokers' assistant, and a professtional R/C driver. This guy has got it made. When do you have time in your busy schedule to do it all. You are nothing more than a lowlife scumbag, that has nothing else better to do than start trash on a computer. Who took your lunch money when you were little? Why do you hate the world? Grow some balls and act like an adult, and maybe you might get some friends on here. Maybe some of the 10-12 year olds. Someone with the same mentality as such a retard as yourself.

Brokers assistant? You must be joking. I would never be a lowlife assistant. You are right no wonder you thought i was a scumbag if you thought i was an assistant. I make enough money to purchase your wife so you better pipe down. If you post one more post that offends my intelligence i will seriously consider coming to your hometown and purchasing your wife from you and starting a bidding war. If nobody bids on here as im sure will be the case i will then in turn employ her as my personal pet, i will pick a puppydog, as im sure she is already used to that mental psyche, matching yours, wait a sec! I may not want to do this. Is she potty trained? Get back to me on that one then i will determine if i am coming to your hometown.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

enough...