Axiom Motors

Old 06-24-2008, 05:13 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

As long as you got your refund I would be happy.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:14 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

mikecatts - I went through 100's of e-mails, posts and PM's so I am sorry for the short reply but I figured a reply would be better than nothing at all.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, and the refunds had nothing to do with RCTECH, it was what you asked for in your e-mails. So it would have happened either way.

Seriously - this EBAY thing really screwed up my inventory and I am sorry to all that suffered for this, but I am scrambling to figure out whats what and who gets what etc.

I should have this all figured out Today and am working on some code for inventory tracking to work with both stores, if that doesnt work then I will look into linking OS with Ebay since there is a contribution for this, but its pretty involved.

Anyways - Sorry, this was my fault 100%
Old 06-24-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

As mentioned, you got your refund. Let it be... Let's try to give him some space, let him handle everything... I know how you feel but let's repsect the 48 hour cease fire... so that he will have time to react.

Look at it in another way, if we give Dave the 48 hours, he would have no excuse not to get everything in order and I believe everyone (like myself) would hope to get this matter resolved.

So lets respect this 48 hour period and wait... Remember Patience is a very important virtue... But of cos I hope it won't be abused.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:30 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mikecatts
Why did you say that you had them in stock, when you knew that you didnt have them?
Took my cash..willingly
Then lied and sent bogus emails saying that you had sent them?..
Now im out of pocket,,( the transaction fees x2 ).
Your a shonky business man,,
and im still going to pass the word around to stay away from you..but your doing it all by yourself..
Virtually it appeared they were in stock, I have said I made a mistake and am resolving it now. The issue was not noticed till I got back and it showed I had more in stock but they were not there, starting looking into it and noticed virtually it was doubling my inventory, which then it doesnt ping me on my re-order points, which is why everything got totally messed up.

So now I am trying to resolve customer orders, issue refunds, order more product, and take of the heat on here.

Its been 24 hours since this has started and I have spent most of those hours taking care of the situation, really if I didnt care - I wouldnt be on here and would avoid the boards, and I wouldnt be on my e-mails.

So I am asking for a break here, and some time - there is alot to look at on a case by case basis to make sure nobody gets overlooked as some things got marked to shipped when they shouldnt have - which I am still unsure on how that happened, so far all I can relate it too is a software update on my stamps.com which is linked to my oscommerce, so I think there might be a glitch but I will need to search the contribution boards to find out for sure.

Till then each order is being put into Excel and being manually tracked - old skool way
Old 06-24-2008, 07:35 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

I ordered ceramic diff balls from your direct site. I ordered some 2.5 and 2.0 diff balls. I'm not sure if the buy one get one free is still going on but I ordered a 1ea of the 2.0 and 2.5 sizes. Do you happen to know if they where in stock?

Thanks
Brian
Old 06-24-2008, 07:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgullickson
Virtually it appeared they were in stock, I have said I made a mistake and am resolving it now. The issue was not noticed till I got back and it showed I had more in stock but they were not there, starting looking into it and noticed virtually it was doubling my inventory, which then it doesnt ping me on my re-order points, which is why everything got totally messed up.

So now I am trying to resolve customer orders, issue refunds, order more product, and take of the heat on here.

Its been 24 hours since this has started and I have spent most of those hours taking care of the situation, really if I didnt care - I wouldnt be on here and would avoid the boards, and I wouldnt be on my e-mails.

So I am asking for a break here, and some time - there is alot to look at on a case by case basis to make sure nobody gets overlooked as some things got marked to shipped when they shouldnt have - which I am still unsure on how that happened, so far all I can relate it too is a software update on my stamps.com which is linked to my oscommerce, so I think there might be a glitch but I will need to search the contribution boards to find out for sure.

Till then each order is being put into Excel and being manually tracked - old skool way
Therefore... Lets repsect the 48 hour cease fire ok
Old 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
I ordered ceramic diff balls from your direct site. I ordered some 2.5 and 2.0 diff balls. I'm not sure if the buy one get one free is still going on but I ordered a 1ea of the 2.0 and 2.5 sizes. Do you happen to know if they where in stock?

Thanks
Brian
I saw some new orders from the Weekend, which I didnt look into last night. I spent most of my night doing cycle counting and updating an excel sheet, once that was done I started issuing refunds or shipping product.

Now that my inventory is accurate I can blow through the orders and will give you an answer on yours Tonight - can you PM me your order# please
Old 06-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I just wanted to say I had a short conversation with Dave and I think we might have got things smoothed out? He's agreed to send me something else, so well see how that goes?
I wanted to say something else, and try not to throw Dave under the bus again while doing so...
It was said a few times during all this that it only takes one bad apple... at the same time, one good apple can make the rest look rotten. Like or not, we are in an instant gratification era. So when we order things from that retailer that sounds like exus, and an hour later you're getting a shipping conformation. Then, two days later the items in your mailbox, people start to expect that kind of service. I only try to buy from ebay sellers that ship instantly. I just bought a car from a guy on ebay and paid right then. I asked him if he would ship right away? His response, "Maybe, but ebay says I have up to ten days to ship." WTF? If I would have waited 7 days to pay for the car "like ebay says I can", that guy would have been sending me an invoice everyday wondering where his money is? I dont think I'm alone in that line of thinking? If retailer x can ship my order to me in three days, why cant the next guy?
Also, I'll be the first to admit some of my comments might have been out of line? But to those making comments like "give any idiot a keyboard and see what happens", tell me what you would have done differently? My emails and IM's were falling on deaf ears. If its true what was said about some of these guys complaining, that they had placed orders on Friday, and when they hadn't heard anything by Monday they started to flip out, well thats just stupid. But that wasn't my case. I had been waiting for 2 months to try and get this straight.
So I hope Dave is able to get all this fixed and everything works out for everyone. And I hate that all this had to take place to get the ball rolling. But whats done is done and I agree with what was said, everyone lay off Dave for a couple of days and give him a chance to sort it all out.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:06 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

I saw some new orders from the Weekend, which I didnt look into last night. I spent most of my night doing cycle counting and updating an excel sheet, once that was done I started issuing refunds or shipping product.

Now that my inventory is accurate I can blow through the orders and will give you an answer on yours Tonight - can you PM me your order# please
No problem. Will do.

Thanks again
Brian
Old 06-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

mikecatts - I went through 100's of e-mails, posts and PM's so I am sorry for the short reply but I figured a reply would be better than nothing at all.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, and the refunds had nothing to do with RCTECH, it was what you asked for in your e-mails. So it would have happened either way.

Seriously - this EBAY thing really screwed up my inventory and I am sorry to all that suffered for this, but I am scrambling to figure out whats what and who gets what etc.

I should have this all figured out Today and am working on some code for inventory tracking to work with both stores, if that doesnt work then I will look into linking OS with Ebay since there is a contribution for this, but its pretty involved.

Anyways - Sorry, this was my fault 100%

Way to Man up I applaud you. not many out there do this wish you the best of luck in the future
Old 06-24-2008, 04:58 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Thanks Dave for the PM. Appreciate you checking my order.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey Dave, do you have any updates on Order 31059??

If you're out of the 3) packs of Associated diff balls, I will take a 19 turn BL motor. LMK either way please. Thanks!!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Thanks Dave!

I see my order has been shipped, I can see that it has been scanned by the post office, and its on its way to me! With any luck I will be racing this weekend...

We may need to start calling you "G double D" ("Getter Done Dave")
Old 06-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Tech Champion

Ok after 5 hours of going through inventory and putting into an excel sheet, I know where I stand for inventory, sorry but becouse of this I wasnt able to do any orders and figured it would be better to take care of the whole customer base and not just a couple to get thier orders out.

So Tomorrow during the day I will issue refunds for product out of stock and the rest I will start working on whipping out..

Sorry for all this it was a huge mess and didnt realize just how bad it was, for some of the ceramic balls for example it showed I had over 1000 in stock when I had like 10, it just kept doubling it for some reason and I still cant find the glith in the code so I will just use excel till then for inventory management.

P.S. - I have 24 hours left - this is a joke... Seriously though in 24 hours I should have 80% of everyone taken care with the remaining 20% to follow onto the next day.

Anyone that is ok on waiting, let me know and I can give you an ETA. All others there is no need to do anything, either its in stock and will ship, or I am out and a refund will be given.

Off to bed, I am beat....

Thanks,

DG.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by d4man
Hey Dave, do you have any updates on Order 31059??

If you're out of the 3) packs of Associated diff balls, I will take a 19 turn BL motor. LMK either way please. Thanks!!
I will see where your order falls in date order, cant promise anything right now, but I can say I am sending a wire transfer to my Ceramic ball supplier and it usually takes 2-3 days to get here, so best case I will be replenished on Friday, worst it will be Monday.

Stay tuned.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.