Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
OFNA COLT, ANY PARTS OR UPGRADES OUT THERE. >

OFNA COLT, ANY PARTS OR UPGRADES OUT THERE.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OFNA COLT, ANY PARTS OR UPGRADES OUT THERE.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Default OFNA COLT, ANY PARTS OR UPGRADES OUT THERE.

My error, I posted a string for "hpi Colt," silly me . it's an OFNA Colt and I'm looking to restore it. Does anyone know where i can find parts or might you have one for sale?
Old 02-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Ok , now I know why it didnt show up anything. You can search just as good as anyone else is going to do.

Goto google.com , search ofna colt , goto ebay.com , search ofna colt , goto ofna.com , get their number call them and ask them what they have left of that car.

Most likely if ofna doesnt have anything left , youll find the same elsewhere. Youll be probably most successful on ebay. I did a search there and found a few parts. But same thing as suggested before. With the lack of parts and exspense for getting replacements. You can find a probably good working hpi rs4-2 or something of the like with lots of option parts and updated parts beyond the colt.

Then make a post in the classifieds , "wanted to buy" section. Noting to people about wanting parts for the ofna colt. Might take some time , but people will find you if there out there.

Good luck.
Old 02-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GOTdirt
My error, I posted a string for "hpi Colt," silly me . it's an OFNA Colt and I'm looking to restore it. Does anyone know where i can find parts or might you have one for sale?
Contact Nitrohouse at 800 928 0304. I think there are a few parts still available.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Beautiful Downtown L.A. Where the sky is always on fire and the grass is always brown
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C Verano
Contact Nitrohouse at 800 928 0304. I think there are a few parts still available.
Funny I was looking for parts the other day for my mini colt. Anyhow, Ofna shows some parts available on their website. Do get a hold of Nitrohouse.com they are the ones I bought my Colt from a ways back and can get the parts from Ofna. If that doesn't work, contact the company itself at http://www.colt.com.tw (I have an e-mail out to them.)
You could also try some hong kong hobby shops like www.rcmart.com (I have an e-mail out to them as well). If I get any additional information I'll post it here.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:28 AM
Tech Addict

i know this is an old thread but mine is up for sale e-mail me directly for pics and to talk business. [email protected] i do not check these forums often so e-mail me directly.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Tech Addict

there is one currently on ebay. here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFNA-NITRO-MINI-...QQcmdZViewItem