New Trinity Car

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Trinity Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2002, 07:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Actually I am very surprised as to the quality. It is very good and durable thus far! Much stronger than the fake painted silver stuff that comes in the kit. The original suspension parts are pretty brittle. I boiled mine and found that it drastically improved the the flexability (all plastic parts). I also bought the kyosho parts for back up. I have most of the hop ups (kawahara) but have not added all of them yet. The kawahara stuff is excellent! I hop to find that the VoneRR centax clutch will work on the reflex! I don't see why it should not but with my luck who knows!

Andre'
Old 04-06-2002, 08:51 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Dookiestick
Actually I am very surprised as to the quality. It is very good and durable thus far! Much stronger than the fake painted silver stuff that comes in the kit. The original suspension parts are pretty brittle. I boiled mine and found that it drastically improved the the flexability (all plastic parts). I also bought the kyosho parts for back up. I have most of the hop ups (kawahara) but have not added all of them yet. The kawahara stuff is excellent! I hop to find that the VoneRR centax clutch will work on the reflex! I don't see why it should not but with my luck who knows!

Andre'
the rr's clutch will not work because the gear split is not big enough. the space between the two gears.
Old 04-25-2002, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

the new trinity site is now up check out tech talk
http://techtalk.teamtrinity.com/tt/index.php?s=
Old 01-23-2009, 03:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Cars

Hi,
i am newly join in this site.Hello to all the members of the Forum. This is sharoo. Are you looking to purchase a new car and want to know details on latest brand new model cars that are newly launched into the market. Then don't waste any time visit us we provide you information new cars and their performances.

=========================
sharoo

New Cars
Old 01-23-2009, 06:00 AM
Tech Regular

wow ....old thread !