Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree72Likes

Ask Team Tekin

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

definitely add a second cap to lower the esc temps,the motor temps is good i would make small changes with the timing but not until you add the second cap first and run for 3-4 min and temp if all is good try 2-3* of turbo but do it slowly
Old 08-26-2010, 08:06 AM
Team Tekin

Hey everyone, just want to let you all know we now have a live chat help section!

http://teamtekin.com/

Look for the online chat logo right below the facebook, twitter and youtube logos!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TY@TEAMTEKIN
Hey everyone, just want to let you all know we now have a live chat help section!

http://teamtekin.com/

Look for the online chat logo right below the facebook, twitter and youtube logos!
That's really cool. I'm liking Tekin more and more these days.

Any updates planned for the FXR or new crawler products in the pipeline?
Old 08-27-2010, 12:53 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Latest Tekin RS/RS Pro setup sheet:

http://www.teamtekin.com/hotwire/ESC...etup-sheet.pdf
Old 08-30-2010, 01:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Motor Claim - RA 11249

Hi to anyone from team tekin that could help me.

I've sent in a claim with the necessary supporting document with pic on what I"m making a claim on. Below is the sequence of dates :

13th Aug - Sent my claim via e-mail with attached file
26th Aug - Sent an email to check on my status.

Can anyone help me checkout the status of my claim as until today I've not got any reply on the status of my claim. Any kind of respond is much appreciated.

Thank you.
Albert Kow
RA No : 11249
Old 08-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Team Tekin

Originally Posted by kowkl
Hi to anyone from team tekin that could help me.

I've sent in a claim with the necessary supporting document with pic on what I"m making a claim on. Below is the sequence of dates :

13th Aug - Sent my claim via e-mail with attached file
26th Aug - Sent an email to check on my status.

Can anyone help me checkout the status of my claim as until today I've not got any reply on the status of my claim. Any kind of respond is much appreciated.

Thank you.
Albert Kow
RA No : 11249
Albert,

That's my RA# but we cannot find anything from you received here. Did you send your item to the PO BOX? What attached file did you send?

Thanks,

Ty
Old 08-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ty,

I've sent in the claim via e-mail. I've got to know from one of my members here from rc club that he had made a claim via e-mail.

The problem I'm facing is that I've bought a 10.5 turn redline motor for less than 120 days and the magnet on the core is broken. I've upload pic of the broken rotor together with a scanned pic of the receipt as a prove of purchase.

Up until now I've not got any news. I do hope you could sort this matter out for me. Could you let me have yr e-mail address so I could forward you the pdf file for you kind attention.

Tks.
Albert
Old 08-31-2010, 07:32 AM
Team Tekin

Originally Posted by kowkl
Ty,

I've sent in the claim via e-mail. I've got to know from one of my members here from rc club that he had made a claim via e-mail.

The problem I'm facing is that I've bought a 10.5 turn redline motor for less than 120 days and the magnet on the core is broken. I've upload pic of the broken rotor together with a scanned pic of the receipt as a prove of purchase.

Up until now I've not got any news. I do hope you could sort this matter out for me. Could you let me have yr e-mail address so I could forward you the pdf file for you kind attention.

Tks.
Albert
Sounds like a simple misunderstanding, if you got an RA# from support (or me) then we expected the item to be sent back for service. That's a mistake on my part. Please e-mail the picture directly to me and I will take care of it for you. Please be sure to include your shipping address.

Thanks,

Ty

[email protected]
Old 08-31-2010, 11:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Ty,

I've already sent you a mail. Pls advice if there is any problem with the mail and I'm impressed with yr prompt respond and you have gain back my confidence as a customer.

Tks.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Service with a smile.

TY- I know it's last minute notice but I was thinking of a Randy Pike bobble head doll in the booth at the Chicago hobby show
Old 09-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Service with a smile.

TY- I know it's last minute notice but I was thinking of a Randy Pike bobble head doll in the booth at the Chicago hobby show
Please get a case of em...I'd like one on my dask (next to the Garmin)!
Old 09-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to calibrate my transmitter to my RSPro. I have a KO EX10 Helios with a Spektrum module. I set my transmitter throttle switch to "normal" and I have the sub trim set to "0". I believe my End points are 100/100.

What happens is when I hold the mode button down, the ESC seems to be going into calibration mode, it flashes and then chimes after setting neutral (I think its setting neutral). But, when I try to set the throttle, the last led just blinks and the esc beeps.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Old 09-20-2010, 04:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default RA 11249

Hi Ty,

I'm sent another e-mail. Pls check and waiting anxiously for your reply.

Regards
Old 09-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Team Tekin

You still haven't received the part? Please confirm the address, you can e-mail it to me again.

Thanks,

Ty
Old 09-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Im having trouble finding a esc that is small enough to fit the HPI formula 10 and have come across your esc. It seems to be marketed towards crawlers, but I am interested to know if it will be sufficient for the needs of F1rc.

the footprint HPi provides is a miniscule 44mmx33mm. there are about 3 companies that provide escs that can support those dimensions.

and do you make/need heat sinks for the esc?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.