Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Racing in Corona, CA.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

RCJ - I'm gonna try to make it. I'm going to Tamiya in the morning. If I'm not too tired after that I will come by. How's the lighting there?
Old 08-28-2003, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

The lighting is very good on the track but I would bring a small light for your pit just in case or try and pit under one of the lights.

The tranction is great here too. The track is about 25-30 feet shorter then the High School but then again the Highschool track is huge!

Bring food and drinks though, the chuck wagon is not there on saturdays but there is a Vons in the shopping center.
Old 08-28-2003, 05:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Cool, thanks for the info
Old 08-28-2003, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Default Racing in the Lights

Watch out for that Red Car!!
Old 08-28-2003, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Racing in the Lights

Originally posted by popsracer
Watch out for that Red Car!!
yea it tends to get in the way,,, j/k Hope all of you have a great time racing SATURDAY.... I have another event to attend... SO you guy's kick some but......
Old 08-29-2003, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

I will be there!
Old 09-05-2003, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Default Racing in Corona, CA.

Guys;

The only way to clear these things up is to have a personal 1-on-1 conversation with the People involved. If there is a perceived problem, get it out into the open and clear the air.

We are all in this for the same thing, so there is no reason why any conflicts or misunderstandings cannot be worked out.

AND, I am sure that ALL of this is simply a misunderstanding.

Thanks, Steven (popsracer)
Old 09-05-2003, 06:17 PM
Tech Regular

Subject: Nate Bizz
The message in question was sent to 4 people, posing the question of whether questions of Nate's intentions coupled with statements that were brought to my attention regarding Nate's intention to race in CORONA every Saturday and Sunday were an attempt to monopolize on the racing that Team Titus Built in Corona when they took a break for 10 weeks, or just simply me being paranoid. It is unfortunate that one of these gentlemen lacked the integrity to just email me and state that I was paranoid, but decided to forward the email to Nate (and bring grief that may have been unwarranted). If this is all just paranoia, it would have quietly gone away, and if it was not, the truth would have been uncovered. Unfortunately, your all being subjected to this continued controversy, conflict, and stupidity, for that I apologize.

It is unfortunate that there is so much dishonesty, backstabbing, conflict, greed, and childlike behavior in the R/C community that we cannot even go 1 month without a scandal or issue? Then we wonder why our hobby stagnates and doesn't grow. Why on GOD's green earth would any sensible person want to get involved with any of us? No one is excluded, we all are idiots at sometime or another. The last few days I have been wondering why I would want my kids around this stuff? We as a group (me included) really need to grow up. So I make a last ditch effort, and lay down the gauntlet, and challenge everyone to join in on turning the corner. I am going to start a new racing council idea I have had for about 6 months. CRF (California Racing Federation) every grassroots racing organization and racer is welcome to join. The goal is to AGREE to work out a calendar, to assure that racing is blended across the southland so racers know were to race every week. Also, to deal with conflict at the tracks in a fair way that helps both parties feel like the issue is resolved. Meaning the racers come first, so if any track is un-agreeable, you should wonder why. Anyone interested in helping draft a constitution, working with the organization, etc. please feel free to email me. I don't think these problems will end until we have a way to hold each other accountable in a fair and friendly manor.

Last edited by ChrisCrash; 09-05-2003 at 06:30 PM.
Old 09-05-2003, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Default ..

All I wanna do is race thats it race to heck with all this other BS
Old 09-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

I second that, I did what I could do and I give up..just want to race!

Get over this crap guys and move on!

PEACE
Old 09-05-2003, 10:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs down junk!!

Let me say this ,, were all adult enough to tell it like it is and Ill tell it like this .. this is a very good hobby,sport we all share interest in so that being said .. If theres problems with anybody be man enough to confront the party or parties involved clear the air and agree on some thing .. even playing field ... I hate getting on this thing and seeing novels of he said she said and It is uncalled for .. we are R\C racers with one common goal to support our HOBBY and do what we can to watch it grow or we wouldn't be doing it .... Back to racing and see everyone at the track..... I hate drama.....theres nothing worse than demeaning one another......just grow up...
Old 09-05-2003, 11:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Well said Mark. Back to the track. I'll see you guys at the track on Sunday. Lets hope the glitching bugs are gone. I'll find out tomorrow @ Poway. PJ, Sorry I didn't get those CD's from you last time, (I left in a little hurry ) You think you could bring them again and I'll come get thiem first thing? Thanks.
Old 09-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Tech Master

No problem Jon! I will bring them down.

Look forward to some good racing!
Old 09-05-2003, 11:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Thanks John. I put a little AC in the car for running mod. We'll see if it helps at all.
Old 09-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default CRF? What a Joke!

CC: u continue to amaze not only me but the people who you consider to be SO STUPID.

Chris, think about this: NO ONE BUT YOU CAUSED THIS ISSUE AND NOW YOU WANT TO SWEEP IT UNDER THE ASPHALT, and ONCE AGAIN CALL OTHER PEOPLE OUT OF THERE NAMES, WHY DON'T YOU WELCOME THE CHALLENGE or R U SCARED, to see your racers go to another race site instead of TTR.

Just a few months back you stated that you would not conflict with any other race directors races and over the last few months you have done everything but that. You raced on the same dayz, you raced on the dayz before, and the dayz after and now you want to organize the CRF.

I can think of a lot of things that the "C R F" could stand for but I'm not going to go there.

Is this the Christian Man of God that you have been calling yourself?

By the way, "Can I have my $2.00 back now?" I would like to spend it at another race track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.