Search
Like Tree14Likes

HBALLDAY - not sure what the issue is

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 03:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)
Default HBALLDAY - not sure what the issue is

Bought 2 mylaps transponders from HBALLDAY - new user with about 40 some posts.

1st asked to pay with firends and family and I would not, so I asked him to invoice me of which he did.

Paid on the 27th and was promised multiple times to get a tracking number after he got home from work and have not gotten it.

Filed a claim against him for the money or the items and he has gone silent. Pretty sad that I asked that he pm me back and communicate with me to work things out or I would file a claim and I heard nothing.

Doing the normal routine to get money back.

Would not have issue if he would communicate or be up front with me. I know he has been on since I have sent the pm's and I know he got the e-mail from Paypal.

Will update if he comes around.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rctazmanmc
pay with firends and family
Red flag right there. Not only against the rules but from a low post account with no feedback, just move on. There's plenty of transponders that pop up and are from great sellers. Hope you receive your items.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by timannnn6
Red flag right there. Not only against the rules but from a low post account with no feedback, just move on. There's plenty of transponders that pop up and are from great sellers. Hope you receive your items.
Well I was at least smart enough to have him invoice me - no way in heck was I going to send money like that to a unknown as friend and family.

Gave the guy a chance and break to try to make good transactions and get his rating up - cant be faulted for that - we all were there at one time.

I will get my stuff one way or another.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:58 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

1st asked to pay with firends and family and I would not, so I asked him to invoice me of which he did.

Paid on the 27th and was promised multiple times to get a tracking number after he got home from work and have not gotten it.

Filed a claim against him for the money or the items and he has gone silent. Pretty sad that I asked that he pm me back and communicate with me to work things out or I would file a claim and I heard nothing.

Would not have issue if he would communicate or be up front with me. I know he has been on since I have sent the pm's and I know he got the e-mail from Paypal.

Sounds like he was going to burn you from the start. Don't blame yourself for giving the guy a chance. At least you did the right thing.
I'd let racer1812 know about this thread, especially about someone wanting payment as a "gift".
Here's a transponder that came up for sale. As someone else said, I'm surprised it's still here!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...condition.html
Old 05-07-2017, 05:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Let him know this thread is here. Let racer know he requested payment as gift (strictly against the rules). Agree that it sounds like he was out to burn someone from the get-go.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

1.where is his for sale thread?

2.i cant find any for sale thread that he has ever started in the for sale section.

3.I see no post anywhere of HBALLDAY making a deal with you.

4.how was this deal done?via pm?text?

5.how come you haven't left him feedback?

Last edited by Marcos.J; 05-07-2017 at 07:25 AM.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

I'm also bought something from HBALLDAY and received no response since sending payment. It's only been 3 days so I was going to give it some time before getting too concerned. He also asked me to send payment F/F, but we agreed and I added PayPal fee and sent Goods/Services. He responded to my Wanted ad via PM, I replied via PM, then we texted/iMessaged until payment was sent Thursday 5/4/17. He said he would ship the next day and send tracking, but did not. No response to texts or PM since.
215-205-881"X" and PayPal was kennykieffer3"X"@gmail.com

Also, I reverse searched the pictures he sent and got no results, I searched his phone and email and got no results. I searched his name from PayPal on the Good/Bad Feedback group on Facebook and got nothing. I searched his posts and found several months ago he posted about the item I was buying, so it seemed like he actually owned it. I found he bought a servo on here but didn't leave or receive feedback. I PM'd the seller and he said HBALLDAY was a good buyer. No red flags other than 0 feedback and asking for payment F/F.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by matt_is_superco
I'm also bought something from HBALLDAY and received no response since sending payment. It's only been 3 days so I was going to give it some time before getting too concerned. He also asked me to send payment F/F, but we agreed and I added PayPal fee and sent Goods/Services. He responded to my Wanted ad via PM, I replied via PM, then we texted/iMessaged until payment was sent Thursday 5/4/17. He said he would ship the next day and send tracking, but did not. No response to texts or PM since.
215-205-881"X" and PayPal was kennykieffer3"X"@gmail.com

Also, I reverse searched the pictures he sent and got no results, I searched his phone and email and got no results. I searched his name from PayPal on the Good/Bad Feedback group on Facebook and got nothing. I searched his posts and found several months ago he posted about the item I was buying, so it seemed like he actually owned it. I found he bought a servo on here but didn't leave or receive feedback. I PM'd the seller and he said HBALLDAY was a good buyer. No red flags other than 0 feedback and asking for payment F/F.
and no one leaves negative feedback for him
Old 05-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
and no one leaves negative feedback for him
It's only been 3 days for me... Too early for bad feedback or a PayPal dispute in my opinion...
Old 05-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

It's only been 3 days for me... Too early for bad feedback or a PayPal dispute in my opinion...
true but if the person that started the thread left him the negative feedback it may have saved you the hassle
Old 05-08-2017, 02:52 AM
Tech Elite

1.where is his for sale thread?

2.i cant find any for sale thread that he has ever started in the for sale section.

3.I see no post anywhere of HBALLDAY making a deal with you.

4.how was this deal done?via pm?text?

5.how come you haven't left him feedback?

He pm'ed me on the deal - still have all the pm's.

I was giving him some time to respond of which he has not as I stated in the other post - hence no negative feedback yet.

Awaiting Paypal case determination also.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:58 AM
Tech Elite

Agreed.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TeamSkunkwerks
Sounds like he was going to burn you from the start. Don't blame yourself for giving the guy a chance. At least you did the right thing.
I'd let racer1812 know about this thread, especially about someone wanting payment as a "gift".
Here's a transponder that came up for sale. As someone else said, I'm surprised it's still here!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...condition.html
I am doing the right thing - gave the guy a chance and he screwed himself - I have myself covered.

Cant do much until the dispute is resolved anyways.

Made post to make all aware of him.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:08 AM
Tech Elite

He was on today:

Last Activity: Today 05:49 AM

I am sure he has seen the paypal e-mail on the dispute and my few pm's that I sent.

Sent the link of this to him also to see.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:13 AM
Tech Elite

true but if the person that started the thread left him the negative feedback it may have saved you the hassle
Kinda hard for him to see my thread when he paid for item 2 days before I posted.

I also did research on him before doing the deal so I was not walking into a obvious blindside situation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.