Old 05-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Offroad

Offroad dirt. +1
Old 05-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thank you guys for the imput im glad to know there are people out there that want it
Old 05-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Are you thinking for the winter only? There are already two outdoor tracks near for the summer. Most indoor places shut down for the summer season.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

any progress???
Old 05-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

I will take indoor off road with air condition any time in the hot summer months.. Indoor dirt with A/C yeah thats what we need. Who has a million dollars to make it happen ?
Old 05-25-2011, 05:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

indoor dirt with handicapped ramp to the drivers stand!!
Old 05-25-2011, 02:37 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
I will take indoor off road with air condition any time in the hot summer months.. Indoor dirt with A/C yeah thats what we need. Who has a million dollars to make it happen ?
Run the gauntlet and maybe ull find a pot of kash at the end haha

R
Old 05-26-2011, 09:49 AM
SPN
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 201 (100%+)

Offroad dirty for sure

R I will have a fresh b4.1 for you to run if you need a fix
Old 05-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Take a look at bumps and jumps during the summer. There is a reason why they end their season when they do. Because the numbers are not great enough in the summer to justify keeping it going. Learn from other tracks and don't waste your money. Speaking of money, how many tracks does an area really need? Sure it's nice to have one close to home, but all the tracks are "competing" for the same group of guys and most of those guys are on this forum in some form or another. With my sons running, I can honestly afford to run once a week and I am fortunate to be in good economic situation. How many places can each of you visit a week? Would you rather have a race with 10 people in it or barely enough to make a class? More tracks usually leads to the latter.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

to the top
Old 06-01-2011, 10:35 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Indoor with A/C during the summer don't mean lots of racers. I love A/C but way more things for people to do in the summer than winter for one and every brother and their mother has some sort of outdoor track so most get low turnouts.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

How about a metal building, with garage doors to open up (so it's more like a giant EZ UP ) a/c would be nice, but heat would be better for the busy season, and of course you need to factor in the equipment to change the layout (shovels and rakes just won't cut it ). Plenty of AC power would be nice also and a heavy duty air compressor.

....I think this is more of a wish list

~Ron
Old 07-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Initiate

off-road dirt... indoor onroad
Old 07-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by KG74
Off road.. My self and about 10 racers live around me and were 20mins north of Gettysburg. If u build it, we will come
+2 Off-Road, All Dirt, and you'll have a winner...and plenty of people who will want to race it!!
Old 07-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

My first thought on this would be: Do you allready have the building to put it in??? Any experience running either type of venue???

I'd run on a track closer to home, no matter what the surface....Depends on which side of Hagersbush you're gonna put it on.....I love to see it east / closer to me - but Frederick allready has indoor on-road - so that would lean more toward off-road.

Mother Nature can be a real PITA for outdoor racing, so that would make indoor great. Even if it where nothing but a roof to keep that weather off, you can be consistant - never have a rain cancelation. But it's gonna take a lot, in this current state of the economy and community of racers you have in the area, to establish another track within the "easy drive" window of distance from so many other tracks....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.