New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

You guys should see the plaques that were designed, they look amazing
Old 05-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Can't wait till the race!! www.rcracechat.net will be there!!

round #4 jbrl pics are up, also tuesdays show about r4, at: www.rcracechat.net
radio show:
http://www.clientupload.net/rcrc/mp3...esse-stark.mp3
pics:
http://www.rcracechat.net/jbrl-r4-2012.html
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Tech Regular

OK, indoor pit space is filling up quickly. Early sign ups will get you an indoor pit space. All indoor pits will probably be taken by next friday. You can sign up online @ coyotehobbiesraceway.com. Just click on flyer. We will provide outdoor pit spaces like we did last year. We expect weather to be pleasant. We will be changing track layout next week. Track will be closed from Monday thru Thursday and open it on Friday for controlled practice. Race is on Saturday. Come out and enjoy a fun day of racing.

Heres some update info on whats coming @ Coyote Hobbies.

We are hosting a Mini 8ight National put on by TRL on August 11, 2012. All mini 8 owners come and put your driving skills to the test. Or if you were thinking of buying a mini 8, heres your chance to race one. Details to follow soon on the event.

And now, the rumors are true, Coyote Hobbies has just signed to take the unit behind the track. We get the keys July 1 and then construction will take place. Track will be right around 70 by 100 sq/f. We will also be adding around 30-40 pits. We will be having an expansion race when done building. Details for that race will follow soon.

We now carry and stock Team Durango. We will carry and stock Kyosho very soon as well.

Come out and check us out for club racing, we race Wed nights @ 6:30pm and Sat nights @ 5pm.

If you have any questions give us a call (760)241-6155
Old 05-31-2012, 03:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Awesome news Dave, I couldn't be happier for you.

Hope to see you next weekend, if I still have a pit spot.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Scott Welte
Awesome news Dave, I couldn't be happier for you.

Hope to see you next weekend, if I still have a pit spot.
Thanks Scott,

You got a pit spot next to John Schultz and the rest of the the TLR Drivers.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey Dave can you tell me your weekely schedule for the track and shop.....Thanks
Old 06-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Doitinthedirt
Hey Dave can you tell me your weekely schedule for the track and shop.....Thanks
All that info is on our website www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com look under track. The track is closed this week for new layout and will not be open till Friday @ 10am. No racing this Wed night.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Tech Regular

track pic I took from last night
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track.jpg  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Tech Regular

more pics
Attached Thumbnails New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track-2.jpg   New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca-track-3.jpg  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Damn cross overs...

Looks good Dave.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

o ya dave! looks good! just got done with the cars, see you in 8 hours!! www.rcracechat.net will be takin pics and vids!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

practice today was packed and i only got hit once marshalling bummed i didnt have a car to run though
Old 06-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped put this race on, perfect job, i had a good time with all of u guys! pics and vids will be up later this week, on rcracechat.net
Old 06-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Tech Regular

This event was awsome. The vibe was incredible with racing extremely competetive and exciting. The track held up awsome with killer traction thru out the day. We had many new faces with most saying they will be back for more racing. The raffle give away was awsome with 2 lucky kids winning XXX-SCT kits.

Mona, Davey and myself would like to say THANKYOU to everyone who was a part of this event. 174 entries with Notch running the show flawlessly. I knew Notch was one of the best in the industry, but I was still very impressed. Looking forward to working with him again. A big thanks to John Schultz from TLR for everything that he does that words cannot express. Also a big thanks to Bobby, James and Ton Jones from HobbyPartz.com for everything. Thanks to The Big Shane and Mango from rcracechat.net for event coverage. To the racers....You guys make the hard work and sacrifices we put in, worth it. I hope everyone had a great time and I'm looking forward to this event next year. Pics will be up on the webpage soon.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

hey dave if you need help with construction on the expansion let me know, i can be there almost any day until august 8 pm for a number, i will bring my own tools too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.