Old 08-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

good luck
Old 08-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default order

David, I sent you an email but haven't got a response. Would just like to know the status of my order.
[email protected]
Old 08-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Originally Posted by shooter26
David, I sent you an email but haven't got a response. Would just like to know the status of my order.
[email protected]
Just got back from a race and didnt check e-mail over the Weekend due to alot of late nights, processing orders now and will get started on them Tonight
Old 08-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Tech Champion

Ragu tire sauce in stock and will be shipping out to those who ordered.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi Dave, i have emailed multiple times reguarding the refund you have promised me , so i am posting here.
I bought motors off you because of the positive feedback that is listed in this thread, i guess that it is not all ok.

The motors work well but the fact i am out of pocket for $161.70US sucks big time.

I have had multiple assurances from you in reguards to the refund only to be left with empty promises.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by burnouts
Hi Dave, i have emailed multiple times reguarding the refund you have promised me , so i am posting here.
I bought motors off you because of the positive feedback that is listed in this thread, i guess that it is not all ok.

The motors work well but the fact i am out of pocket for $161.70US sucks big time.

I have had multiple assurances from you in reguards to the refund only to be left with empty promises.
Help me understand this, you bought the motors, the motors work fine, but yet you want a refund? If you got good product and they are not defective, why the refund request?
Old 09-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Yeti35
Help me understand this, you bought the motors, the motors work fine, but yet you want a refund? If you got good product and they are not defective, why the refund request?
He ordered 10 23t's, they are discontiued so I couldnt complete the order, burnout is right about the 161.... refund....

But lets clear the air here, I said on Monday I would send a refund, I think Tuesday you did a paypal claim for the full amount of 331.00 in which you claim you got products that were not advertised the same as you got, so I called paypal and explained to them the situation, they have closed that as of Thursday Night.

Now why would I refund the 161.00 with also a paypal claim for 331.00 pending? If the paypal claim went through you would of gotten the 331.00 back plus 161.00 plus all the Product you did recieve, thats why a refund hasnt been sent yet, simply waiting for the claim to close to protect myself, like I e-mailed you over the weekend, I was at a race on will not log into paypal on a wireles unsecure connection and would process by Tuesday when I got back.

Now that its closed the refund will be processing.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Hay Dave expecting on getting any battery packs in any time soon
Old 09-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dave the refund request should of come through as a partial refund not the whole amount. I only wanted a refund for the 6 non supplied motors.
You have said for the last 2 weeks that a refund is due but i am still waiting.
But i do thank you for posting the missing facts i didn't which makes my post clearer to understand.

I ordered on the 23rd July you emailed soon after saying you didn't have all the motors in stock but would try and supply all the order. I had emailed you about what was happening and was still under the impression that you still knew where to buy the rest of these motors.
Imagine my surprise when they turn up on the 24th August and only four have been supplied.
I have since contacted you multiple times about the order and was told a refund is coming each time.
It's now 2nd September and no refund.

I know every supplier will eventually have an issue with suppling goods, but it's the way things are dealt with that makes the difference.

This has been a good and bad experience ordering from you.

Good
i like the motors
you did supply the last 2 armetures in stock at no cost. Thanks

Bad
i am sitting here being forced to suck a 161 dollar bill.

I will post if this gets resolved as feedback should be left both ways

Originally Posted by dgullickson
He ordered 10 23t's, they are discontiued so I couldnt complete the order, burnout is right about the 161.... refund....

But lets clear the air here, I said on Monday I would send a refund, I think Tuesday you did a paypal claim for the full amount of 331.00 in which you claim you got products that were not advertised the same as you got, so I called paypal and explained to them the situation, they have closed that as of Thursday Night.

Now why would I refund the 161.00 with also a paypal claim for 331.00 pending? If the paypal claim went through you would of gotten the 331.00 back plus 161.00 plus all the Product you did recieve, thats why a refund hasnt been sent yet, simply waiting for the claim to close to protect myself, like I e-mailed you over the weekend, I was at a race on will not log into paypal on a wireles unsecure connection and would process by Tuesday when I got back.

Now that its closed the refund will be processing.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Tech Champion

Burnouts - Do as you wish, I sent you extra stuff (e.g. extra Arms which I have no use for which I figured you would so I sent them, no charge) plus we will refund you.

Bad mouth Axiom as you wish but you made out good on your order and a refund will be submitted.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

David, just so you have some good news today, I got my order and it will not require any refund at all!!
Old 09-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Yeti35
David, just so you have some good news today, I got my order and it will not require any refund at all!!
Thank you sir....
Old 09-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dgullickson
Thank you sir....
No, thank you.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by burnouts
Dave the refund request should of come through as a partial refund not the whole amount. I only wanted a refund for the 6 non supplied motors.
You have said for the last 2 weeks that a refund is due but i am still waiting.
But i do thank you for posting the missing facts i didn't which makes my post clearer to understand.

I ordered on the 23rd July you emailed soon after saying you didn't have all the motors in stock but would try and supply all the order. I had emailed you about what was happening and was still under the impression that you still knew where to buy the rest of these motors.
Imagine my surprise when they turn up on the 24th August and only four have been supplied.
I have since contacted you multiple times about the order and was told a refund is coming each time.
It's now 2nd September and no refund.

I know every supplier will eventually have an issue with suppling goods, but it's the way things are dealt with that makes the difference.

This has been a good and bad experience ordering from you.

Good
i like the motors
you did supply the last 2 armetures in stock at no cost. Thanks

Bad
i am sitting here being forced to suck a 161 dollar bill.

I will post if this gets resolved as feedback should be left both ways
I'm still waiting for a $400.00 deposit check from my last apartment from 3MONTHS ago!!! If you have been e-mailing AND PM'ing Dave then I don't see any reason to post here.....except for all of us too see.........if that's the case then your open to my opinion........."RELAX". AND you got extra gear out of the deal????

Larry
Old 09-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by happybean
I'm still waiting for a $400.00 deposit check from my last apartment from 3MONTHS ago!!! If you have been e-mailing AND PM'ing Dave then I don't see any reason to post here.....except for all of us too see.........if that's the case then your open to my opinion........."RELAX". AND you got extra gear out of the deal????

Larry
(Pulls the chain back from the Pit Bull) - Its all good Larry, everyone knows my word is good, atleast those who know me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.