Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
New REDS Racing M3T .12 Engine! >

New REDS Racing M3T .12 Engine!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

New REDS Racing M3T .12 Engine!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default M3T

I have one brand new M3T .12 on road Mario Rossi Tuned racing engine left to sell. Will offer at an excellent price to one lucky racer. PM me "only" if you are serious about purchasing immediately. Priced to low to post on thread.

Sam
Old 07-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Tech Adept

Default 4Rd Swiss Nationals 200mm

Hi!
After a hot weekend on the beautiful track in Lostallo I could obtain the 10th position in the main Final of the 4th round Swiss Nationals. Unfortunately after just 5 laps the front diff pulley cracked and so I had to stop the race.
Anyway I was very happy with the performance of my REDS M3T powered H-K1 during the race weekend. The engine was fast and really reliable although the hot weather condition.

Best regards from Switzerland
Rob

I'm in the pic on the right
Attached Thumbnails New REDS Racing M3T .12 Engine!-swissnatsrd4-2.jpg   New REDS Racing M3T .12 Engine!-p1020937-600x800-.jpg   New REDS Racing M3T .12 Engine!-foto.jpg  
Old 07-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default KicKass Reds

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
just started to run in one of these engines as well as the M7T. i have done so with many other engines, and notice the difference with the REDS. a very nice uniform and very even wear in mark around the pistons on both engines. other engines i have seen slightly larger wear mark on opposite sides of the pistons. this tells me that the REDS piston to sleeve match is extremely good. cant wait for AU Nats to run these engines.
Hi Patto, These engines are hand assembled and very well matched up. I think you will be happy with your purchase. See you at the NATS.
Make sure you run the Reds pipe with the short manifold.
Cheers
Alex.K
Old 07-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kickass
Hi Patto, These engines are hand assembled and very well matched up. I think you will be happy with your purchase. See you at the NATS.
Make sure you run the Reds pipe with the short manifold.
Cheers
Alex.K
yes, have REDS pipe sets for both classes. really looking forward to running gas onroad agian
Old 07-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Anyone know where i can purchase and ship this engine to South East ASia? Im in malaysia and would love too get my hands on 1, with the complete exhaust system
Old 07-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jnthnchai
Anyone know where i can purchase and ship this engine to South East ASia? Im in malaysia and would love too get my hands on 1, with the complete exhaust system
if you cant source in Malaysia, next closest would be http://www.walterrchobby.com.au/
Old 07-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The engine runs real well with great fuel mileage. Just don't break them in to long maybe 5 tanks and lean down. The match are real good. run the reds pipe or picco, I have tried the nova rossi but the reds and picco pipes run better. The pipes are made from two different companies but work well
Thanks Billy
Old 07-14-2012, 10:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
The engine runs real well with great fuel mileage. Just don't break them in to long maybe 5 tanks and lean down. The match are real good. run the reds pipe or picco, I have tried the nova rossi but the reds and picco pipes run better. The pipes are made from two different companies but work well
Thanks Billy
Billy your so right on the break in with the Picco brand motors. 5 tanks max. It feels like you are abusing the engine but you are not!
Old 07-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

G87z, what do you think? I think the motors are really awesome on the break in period. That is one of the things I love most in the picco base engines, you don't have to run 1 gallon of fuel through them and 7 hours. Please don't get me wrong all the the motor companies are awesome also. My reds .12 was fast when I ran them, just run them a little on the fatter side than the NR and they will run like a beast.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by jnthnchai
hi sir.
we r sistem hobby malaysia.
we have some M3T instock now.already pm u sir
Old 07-22-2012, 11:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Are they any specific break in tips for this engine? Read around some people added shuns to reduce the temp
Old 08-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

I have a spare reds .12 engine for salein their sale thread if anyone is interested.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Ran the M3T this past weekend at the novarossi race and man was it fast!!!
Plenty of torque and top end. Had a couple factory guys looking to see what was in my car. Break in was the easiest i ever did. WOT method for 6 tanks, drove 1 tank and raced it...Temps were 240-250F all weekend and fuel left in the tank after 5 minutes. Ended up finishing 3rd in the A...Really happy with this engine!
Old 08-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default REDS M3T

I still have one 2012 REDS M3T .12 engine available to sell. In sealed REDS box. Priced to sell!!!

Serious inquires only please PM me. I ship USA and overseas.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Tech Adept

Default We got REDS engines :-)...

Hi everybody,

Glad to see so many satisfied racers using REDS engines.

We just got the distribution here in Denmark, Norway and Sweden and will be at the tracks next season to help anybody who needs help.

We are giving a special introduction price on all REDS engines, so if you are looking to buy one email me at: sales(at)rc-netshop.dk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.