Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Axiom Motors

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Axiom took yet another victory tonight with a CO27 in my T-Fource outpowering the field by 4 laps!
Old 03-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by johnny boy

and what gold are you talking about greg from which race
Your gold BIATCH. I hope you didn't have any plans on winning or anything silly like that Johnny. J/K It will be fun to run with you again. Are you runnig a Losi this week or an AE?
Old 03-16-2006, 07:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

I know the Gold I am bringing will be #1..... Sorry Greg
Old 03-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Tech Champion

Default One more Reason to run Axiom

Team Drivers

Soon you will be able to update your name on the team driver page and you will also be able to add up to 5 pictures. You maintain your own profile. The code is being finalized for this as there is not a Modification for this for the Software the site runs so its totally from scratch.

Hobbyshops

Will be able to do the same except add 1 pic of thier store front or track on the Hobbyshop page and viewers can click on pic or your Hobbyshop name and go to your website to see more..

These options will be available as you log in.. and we expect to have the .php code for all of this done in a week.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

cool
Old 03-16-2006, 02:34 PM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgullickson
Team Drivers

Soon you will be able to update your name on the team driver page and you will also be able to add up to 5 pictures. You maintain your own profile. The code is being finalized for this as there is not a Modification for this for the Software the site runs so its totally from scratch.

Hobbyshops

Will be able to do the same except add 1 pic of thier store front or track on the Hobbyshop page and viewers can click on pic or your Hobbyshop name and go to your website to see more..

These options will be available as you log in.. and we expect to have the .php code for all of this done in a week.
Sweet! Sounds pretty awesome
Old 03-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

I would like to be the first to welcome Johnny "TeaPot" LoGiudice to team Axiom
Dayton
Old 03-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

Team Drivers

Hobbyshops

wow cool that will be nice
Old 03-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Tech Champion

No other site has this for thier drivers and it is a scratch built code and its not cheap - lol.. So order up!!!! :-)

More orders will be going out Tomorrow and again Monday. All orders are built and tuned, prepped as we get them. We dont have a big supply already built to just ship as orders come in, we actually Build to Order.... I think Br00d is the only other one doing this besides us.. I could be wrong though....

Advantage is motors are fresh!!!!!
Old 03-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No other site has this for thier drivers and it is a scratch built code and its not cheap - lol.. So order up!!!! :-)

More orders will be going out Tomorrow and again Monday. All orders are built and tuned, prepped as we get them. We dont have a big supply already built to just ship as orders come in, we actually Build to Order.... I think Br00d is the only other one doing this besides us.. I could be wrong though....

Advantage is motors are fresh!!!!!

There are a few others, but be that or not it is always a nice touch!

Seems the best is to have local support (ex. being at a tuner's home track and getting hooked up with some power)
Old 03-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rcracingkid
There are a few others, but be that or not it is always a nice touch!

Seems the best is to have local support (ex. being at a tuner's home track and getting hooked up with some power)

agreed
Old 03-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Got my long awaited package from Dave in the mail last night. Saw the motor dyno sheet and my mouth dropped, the last stage on these co27s amaze me to no end. this was on 767's to i might add, looks like ill have to play around with f-brushes when I'm at the track next.

Thanks again Dave for the great products!

and nows my question, anyone that runs at S&N Trackside Hobbies, what are you guys rolling out at for rubber tire?

Preston Sherer aka lazyboy
Old 03-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sorry that I can't help you lazyboy. I have only been there once this season so far.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lazyboy
Got my long awaited package from Dave in the mail last night. Saw the motor dyno sheet and my mouth dropped, the last stage on these co27s amaze me to no end. this was on 767's to i might add, looks like ill have to play around with f-brushes when I'm at the track next.

and nows my question, anyone that runs at S&N Trackside Hobbies, what are you guys rolling out at for rubber tire?

lazyboy, its a tight track right now so gear mostly low. But what I’ve been hearing is to gear 2 teeth up from what you were with the monsters. Fell free to PM me if you need more info.
-Mark G
Old 03-17-2006, 04:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lazyboy

Never checked the rollout but right now I'm real happy with the CO27 at a 100/32 on my MSX. Internal Ratio on my car is 2.1875. If you really want to figure rollout from there, go nuts!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.