Wiki Posts
Search

Caster usa

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theGeneral
like i said this just my hypothisis. i watched one burn diffs in less then 2 weeks. i watched one chop spur gears. and other ones that just barely bumped the pipe just detonate all the plastics. so that why i wont be buying one soon.
you can say that about any rc really.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

and I would imagine that was the old stuff. I will be the first to admit that Caster was bad, but since jsut over a year ago, there have beeen drastic changes to make it better.

There is no Caster ZX-2R.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

to be honest ill probably never own a caster or untill the quality gets better. i watched Caster team driver wheel his truck like he used to wheel his mugen. so i know the geomotry is right the look is nice minus that lame body. it jumps well and turns awesome. it seems to be the plastic and all the cast metal is what makes it not worth it to me. like i said this just my hypothisis. i watched one burn diffs in less then 2 weeks. i watched one chop spur gears. and other ones that just barely bumped the pipe just detonate all the plastics. so that why i wont be buying one soon. not to say others dont have excelent times with theres. i just think they need more time and a better chemist for there alloys and plastic compounds.

so good luck team caster and chris good lookn out. ill see you in woods soon im sure
I retract my reply

Last edited by vnmsgt; 11-10-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

and J Blaze is a perfect example of buying the old stuff and then posting all the problems on our site. However, we will not hide from our past and we take it as a learning experience.

Chris, we should get you a fusion or 2 to be able to demo at the tracks. I will put money on it that Mugen owners will be eating their words after seeing one up close and personal if you know what I mean......lol.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Oh boy, here we go....I figured the online battle was over.....
Old 11-10-2008, 08:06 PM
D8
Tech Master

Caster RacingUSA gets my vote, the 2009 season is going to be great..
Old 11-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hakmazter
and J Blaze is a perfect example of buying the old stuff and then posting all the problems on our site. However, we will not hide from our past and we take it as a learning experience.

Chris, we should get you a fusion or 2 to be able to demo at the tracks. I will put money on it that Mugen owners will be eating their words after seeing one up close and personal if you know what I mean......lol.
I would have ran mine but the motor I bought for it is being sent back because it chewed a bearing inside it.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hakmazter
Oh boy, here we go....I figured the online battle was over.....
I retract my reply.

Last edited by vnmsgt; 11-10-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

It's a never ending battle guys.

Everyone has there opinion....and it always seems to make us look bad when we all jump on here to defend our product and call out the problems of other brands. So, I think we should leave this thread alone before it gets really retarded and all the other haters fly in here to drop their poop on the floor.

General.....thanks for your opening words.

And I hope the rest of your season goes better.

SK
Old 12-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Tech Master

SO heres the deal today i raced The florida offroad series opener and i did poorly i broke my mbx6 like 3 times. all do to my piss poor driving. but heres the kicker every week i bust this guys balls about being a team caster driver and how im not fan of his product. but out of no where do i find my self broke and out of parts for my mbx6 when Chris F of Orlando fla offers me one of his personal complete buggys to run on sundays main. can u belive this. i couldnt. i treated him like crap souly on the fact the im not caster man. i found out the hard way im a dick. So here it is Caster USA mike mazza or who ever run this outfit im letting you know. you did made a good choice by hooking up with Chris and your other drivers PETE PAYNE CAlVIN Carpenter and Johhny Grenot did you guys proud as well at the state race. so good job on picking up some Orange county Fla boys for your team. These guys are newly sponsored and proved today why they are. Thanks Chris and my boys from OCOEE Way to represent.
Funny thing is this guy used to really like me!
Old 12-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Tech Elite

might as well put this on the first page for everyone reading the other thread......
Old 12-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

Mike I made a public apology in another thread and am not commenting anymore on..... I forgot his name already lol.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

LOL...To the top! Someone's off their meds...
Old 12-10-2008, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Bump
Old 12-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Vnmsgt is a good guy. To The Top

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.