Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Vintage Trans AM and USGT National Points Championship

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Few Questions. First, is this in any way related to the USVTA triple crown? Two, what would the RD need to do to participate? I'm going to bring this up to the guys in Formula R/C in green bay to see if they're interested in it. Third, If at a national event, do you need to be in the "PRO" category or can you be in a lower one? Thanks
Old 08-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kylecav
Few Questions. First, is this in any way related to the USVTA triple crown? Two, what would the RD need to do to participate? I'm going to bring this up to the guys in Formula R/C in green bay to see if they're interested in it. Third, If at a national event, do you need to be in the "PRO" category or can you be in a lower one? Thanks
This is not related to the Triple Crown. All that any RD/Race Director needs to do is add the membership number to that racers name in the scoring program. Then once the race day is over get a PDF copy of the main results for all classes sent to USVTAPoints @ Gmail.com. If there are more than 5 racers that are entered that day in either USVTA or USGT then the racer will get points for that days results based off of turnout and final result. At any national event if you are a national points racer then you need to race in the top level class if its call pro or what have you it needs to be the top tier class for USVTA or USGT. Secondary classes of the same class will not earn points.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Tech Champion

Points are updated!!!

Charles Ray took over the lead in both classes well done sir!
Old 08-31-2014, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 161 (100%+)

We had not enough people show up to race yet again today, but I did put about a thousand practice laps on my VTA car. I feel that should count for something, so I'm going to submit my laps times anyway. By this time tomorrow I expect the standings to reflect my one million points earned today.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:07 PM
Tech Adept

signed up, waiting for my number
Old 09-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by kylecav
signed up, waiting for my number
You should have your number now....Thanks!

Originally Posted by LasagnaCat
We had not enough people show up to race yet again today, but I did put about a thousand practice laps on my VTA car. I feel that should count for something, so I'm going to submit my laps times anyway. By this time tomorrow I expect the standings to reflect my one million points earned today.
I will award you 1 point for each million laps turned....
Old 09-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

Got it, thanks
Old 09-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Points are updated!!!

Is anyone going to be able to catch Charles Ray hes taken over the lead in both classes one month in....11 more to go!
Old 09-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Kevin,
It doesn't look like you are getting any results from Bush River Raceway????????

In fact, it looks like you only received results from one track?

Alonzo

Last edited by alonzo; 09-03-2014 at 05:36 PM. Reason: added comment
Old 09-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

You and Jason are both on the points list and Mark Coffin is on there once. But it does appear that only one or two tracks are submitting results. I just asked BRR if they are posting results correctly as I have raced twice, but dont show up on the list at all.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theproffesor
You and Jason are both on the points list and Mark Coffin is on there once. But it does appear that only one or two tracks are submitting results. I just asked BRR if they are posting results correctly as I have raced twice, but dont show up on the list at all.
There has to be 5 racers to qualify for USVTA/USGT points. Alonzo, Bronson, were there 5 in the classes? I remember seeing one of Alonzo's videos and there were only 4 in USGT. Didn't see the USVTA results.

Plus, points didn't start counting until Aug. 1st...Bronson have you raced there since then?

Mark
Old 09-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by alonzo
Kevin,
It doesn't look like you are getting any results from Bush River Raceway????????

In fact, it looks like you only received results from one track?

Alonzo
Yeah I only received results 1 time from Ryan K. at Bush River. Check with them and if they have them for as far back as two weeks send them in to us and I will add them in. We do have a 2 week window for this reason. Yes you need to have 5 cars in a given class for the results to count.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:28 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by scirocco14
There has to be 5 racers to qualify for USVTA/USGT points. Alonzo, Bronson, were there 5 in the classes? I remember seeing one of Alonzo's videos and there were only 4 in USGT. Didn't see the USVTA results.

Plus, points didn't start counting until Aug. 1st...Bronson have you raced there since then?

Mark
There were 5 in the class. One driver broke in warm-up. Not sure if that counts as 5 in the class.

Alonzo
Old 09-04-2014, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

I've raced twice since then, but for some reason BRR didnt have me in the system. Oh well its been fixed.

I have another question. Once someone hits 13 races, are their lowest scores going to automatically drop only to leave the 12 highest? Otherwise its going to get really hard by January to tell what the points standings really are. Maybe even before then.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theproffesor
I've raced twice since then, but for some reason BRR didnt have me in the system. Oh well its been fixed.

I have another question. Once someone hits 13 races, are their lowest scores going to automatically drop only to leave the 12 highest? Otherwise its going to get really hard by January to tell what the points standings really are. Maybe even before then.
Probably a good idea to gently remind Ryan K. to send in the points before you leave on Sunday nights.

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.