Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yeah, becuase I would obviously want to run a br00d 19 turn based on one of those motors. It's the same moter, just tuned by br00d.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Kevin i didnt mean crew as in like a " gang banger style " lingo. I ment crew as in thr hurricane crew not "crew" as in in above style lol

I am not going, i am no where near good enough to go to the races in vegas. I was just wondering who all from illinois was going to be attending thats all. I will be rooting for the illinois guys going thats all lol
Old 06-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

And i have nbever even been to vegas yet lol i just turned 25 2 weeks ago and desided going to vegas is on my to do list this year, and was maybe thinking of going out there during the race weekend and might pop in to catch some live racing.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wallstreet
I am not going, i am no where near good enough to go to the races in vegas. And i have never even been to vegas yet lol i just turned 25 2 weeks ago and desided going to vegas is on my to do list this year, and was maybe thinking of going out there during the race weekend and might pop in to catch some live racing.
Wallstreet:
It is going to be an experience bigger than just racing! You should reconsider and make the trip. WHAT A BETTER WAY TO GO TO VEGAS FOR THE 1st TIME!!!
Old 06-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Cool

Wallstreet....I knew what you ment....lol. There should be a nice group of local guys out there....plenty of people to root for thats for sure. This is my first time out to Vegas as well.....like Boomer said what's a better reason to go out there then for a RC car race.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Default wallstreet

im also going to the vegas race and this will be my first time there also i dont care if i was a newbe i would still want to go because of rc racing and vegas what a great combo.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Boomer-

Just wanted to double check that the 3800 are now legal, you had mentioned earlier that they were not only the 3700. I see on the website it lists max 3800. Just want to make sure the ib3800 is good to go.

Thanks.

By the way still looking for a room mate if anyone wants to split the cost.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

All you guys who've never been to Vegas I guess I'm spoiled by it. I'm going nuts because it's been all most 2 years since my last trip. I'm usually there every 6 months. You guys that are coming for the first time, you won't believe it. It's the best town. I've even thought about moving there.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bigdog xxx-s
Hey Boomer-

Just wanted to double check that the 3800 are now legal, you had mentioned earlier that they were not only the 3700. I see on the website it lists max 3800. Just want to make sure the ib3800 is good to go.

Thanks.

Scotty did some research and decided that 3800's are/will be readily available and made the decision to bump it up to that. Sorry for any confusion on this.

Originally Posted by bigdog xxx-s
By the way still looking for a room mate if anyone wants to split the cost.
Side note to wildside: There you go Bigdog is looking for a roomate! Half price rooming in Vegas if you split the room! MAKE THE TRIP EVEN JUST TO WATCH AND EXPERIENCE IT!
Boomer
Old 06-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

WHOOHOOO Thank you Scotty on the IB cells!!

EA
Old 06-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
All you guys who've never been to Vegas I guess I'm spoiled by it. I'm going nuts because it's been all most 2 years since my last trip. I'm usually there every 6 months. You guys that are coming for the first time, you won't believe it. It's the best town. I've even thought about moving there.
For me it’s never really been some place that I just wanted to go check out. I’m not a huge gambler and I can drive an hour or less and go gamble all I want when ever I get that urge....and any of the other activities that take place there well ummm I’m from and live near Chicago...you can get anything you want and see anything you want so its never really had much appeal to me. I’m looking forward to the trip and being able to check it out and see what I can when I’m out there. Everyone that has been there says it’s a good time but they say they can’t stay more then a couple days. I was really stoked about the race when I first heard about it and I still am it can’t come soon enough...lol. You guys in Cali live close to there so I'm sure it’s like no big deal to go. It’s like people from Chicago saying that you have never been to the Sears Tower or walked down State Street or guys from NYC saying that you have never been to the Statue of Liberty or been to Time Square. I think it’s all just relative to where you are geographically. I'm sure if I lived in Cali or closer to Vegas I would have been there before.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Tech Regular

Ho, were all going to have so much fun,I can't wait.

Humanski !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Is it 2006 Yet Thats the year I am going. Even cleared it with the boss (wifey). OH MANNNNN!!!!! Come-On 2006 babeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I have only been to lost wages once-and yeah-the town is amazing. We even called realtors and looked at houses all over to move there too.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Tech Champion

Talking

Espo....if your going then this will be a memorable time and experience to say the least. Cant wait....what time does you live show start on thursday? I cant wait to hear the song you come up with for this race.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Tech Regular

Me and Scotty were talken about the ssbanner w/a strat and a marshall ala Hendrexx style. What!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.