Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Here is why I dont buy Xray Product's

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 12:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

In contrast to this thread, Im actually going to start running XRAY because of their local team driver. Leon (punkracer24) is ALWAYS out racing and is a great asset to Florida racing. Any time Ive asked a question or needed help, he has been more than willing to assist me.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Why wasn't there a big uproar like this when chad bradley flew off the handle up in canada and halsey told him to pull his truck off the track.Everyone does it no matter if your joe blow racer or the fastest guy on the planet.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

they are toy cars guys. if you get that mad about a toy, maybe you need to take some time off..........
Old 07-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Houdini, what kind of car do you run?I want to make sure I don't buy one because you start threads like this. And if I own one now, I am going to sell it cheap.Why does it have to be a "team" driver you whine about?Is he the only one you have ever seen go off on the driverstand? And are you going to start a thread everytime you see this behavior, or is it just personal?
Drop this crap, and quit being mad because you don't get free stuff and he does.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by WARDO
Houdini, what kind of car do you run?I want to make sure I don't buy one because you start threads like this. And if I own one now, I am going to sell it cheap.Why does it have to be a "team" driver you whine about?Is he the only one you have ever seen go off on the driverstand? And are you going to start a thread everytime you see this behavior, or is it just personal?
Drop this crap, and quit being mad because you don't get free stuff and he does.
I guess you did not read the post about the driver in question? Houdini is not complaining about the driver just the incident making the hobby look bad. Sounds like you are a buddy of the guy? Read the whole thread before leaving a dumb response. I will buy your car if you sell it cheap.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan
I guess you did not read the post about the driver in question? Houdini is not complaining about the driver just the incident making the hobby look bad. Sounds like you are a buddy of the guy? Read the whole thread before leaving a dumb response. I will buy your car if you sell it cheap.
Yes genius, it was a dumb response.That was the point.This is nothing more than a personal attack.If it wasn't why is there not a thread on everyone that has blown up at a race? And why are the only drivers people talk about, "team drivers"?
Old 07-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I have a 4 year old son I want to start taking racing with me next year, and I think the race director during the drivers meeting should jusy say, there will be no cussing, or screaming from the drivers stand or anywhere else or laps will be deducted. some people get way out of hand, I have actually seen people get in each others faces and all but throw down, Just people really need to control their emotions. I still dont get why people scream at turn marshalls, their not the one who wrecked you. I getting a little off topic, but I didnt see what happend so I cant judge rocco. I see him all the time on xray fourms helping people out
Old 07-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Yes genius, it was a dumb response.That was the point.This is nothing more than a personal attack.If it wasn't why is there not a thread on everyone that has blown up at a race? And why are the only drivers people talk about, "team drivers"?

I think wardo cant read.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by prphze
I think wardo cant read.
I am reading just fine. My point is, why are you calling this one person out? Is he the only one to do this?Is he the worst of the worst? Did the rest of these knotheads have nothing else to do but beat a dead horse?What else can be said?He acted like an ass on the driverstand.... OK WE GET IT.
If he was so bad why did the track owner not ask him to leave?
Old 07-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Hehe, I remember one time getting hacked so bad in a 1/12 scale race I just pulled off the track rather than have my car broken or start yelling at whoever. I ended up having a much better day due to that choice.

As far as this thread... I read all of it before my first post. I read all of the thread at the other boards. I really don't see why it had to be brought to rctech when it was already on other boards,... other than to beat a horse that's already been whipped enough.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Tech Addict

Lightbulb

I am reading just fine. My point is, why are you calling this one person out? Is he the only one to do this?Is he the worst of the worst? Did the rest of these knotheads have nothing else to do but beat a dead horse?What else can be said?He acted like an ass on the driverstand.... OK WE GET IT.
If he was so bad why did the track owner not ask him to leave?
I am not the one calling him out, so back to my point you cant read. And if you could you would know, that supposedly something else happened on the stand than just yelling. And the way you make it sound is that if your a sponsored driver, your not representing a company. So your not trying to sell someones product. So you can be a butt and get away with it right? I am done with this thread, so go back and read there tardo.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by prphze
I am not the one calling him out, so back to my point you cant read. And if you could you would know, that supposedly something else happened on the stand than just yelling. And the way you make it sound is that if your a sponsored driver, your not representing a company. So your not trying to sell someones product. So you can be a butt and get away with it right? I am done with this thread, so go back and read there tardo.
Good because your as clueless as the person that started this thread. I guess when you can't drive you dog pile on those who can. What an idiot.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Tech Addict

Good because your as clueless as the person that started this thread. I guess when you can't drive you dog pile on those who can. What an idiot.

You nailed it right on the head! Hey I hear there having 3rd grade reading classes down at the school, I will help you fill out the forms if you need me to. Then you can learn to read! YEAH!YEAH! Go climb back in the hole you came out of.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

hey guys this is not the point!!!!!!!!you guys are making it way to personal with each other....rocco was and has acted like an a$$ many times, so hopefully he has learned his lesson this time....after thinking about things im a lil bit sorry i said a few of the things i did in this thread, but its over now, and hopefully so is rocco's temper, so now some words of encouragement, rocco you have a talent that lots of us on the race track and these forums would kill for, and xray has gave you great cars and trucks to drive as a sponsored driver, so please be the great driver that you are, and even more so be a great team sponsored driver for xray and yourself, im sure there are lots of kids that look up to you remember your now a roll model for kids and beginners, so be one they can all look up to....we all mess up, some even 3,4,5 times its not the messing up that should matter its the trying to do better that will make the difference....there are some of you that are gonna hate on me for this post, but i dont want to fuel the hate in this great sport and hobby, so let err rip i doent care, but we should all be there to helo each other not kick each other when we are down....

GO XRAY and GO ROCCO!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 03:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
hey guys this is not the point!!!!!!!!you guys are making it way to personal with each other....rocco was and has acted like an a$$ many times, so hopefully he has learned his lesson this time....after thinking about things im a lil bit sorry i said a few of the things i did in this thread, but its over now, and hopefully so is rocco's temper, so now some words of encouragement, rocco you have a talent that lots of us on the race track and these forums would kill for, and xray has gave you great cars and trucks to drive as a sponsored driver, so please be the great driver that you are, and even more so be a great team sponsored driver for xray and yourself, im sure there are lots of kids that look up to you remember your now a roll model for kids and beginners, so be one they can all look up to....we all mess up, some even 3,4,5 times its not the messing up that should matter its the trying to do better that will make the difference....there are some of you that are gonna hate on me for this post, but i dont want to fuel the hate in this great sport and hobby, so let err rip i doent care, but we should all be there to helo each other not kick each other when we are down....

GO XRAY and GO ROCCO!!!!!!!!!
+5678910111213

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.