Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 06:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RussF
Purchase the Killshot 17.5 Animal version motor a couple weeks ago and its a ......ANIMAL!!
Nice motor, timing was great for the recommended fdr. Awesome customer service from John and Express-Motorsports.
Glad motor worked out well for your track..Thanks for the feed back..

Originally Posted by goots
whats the weight of the 2s formula x lipos
5MM Bullet-310
Deans 10ga wire-334
Old 08-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Tech Champion

Hey All..

We are getting all Revved up to get items set for Vegas. Those that may need anything as far as batteries or motors shoot me a e mail for Vegas discount. What better way to head to Vegas then all revved up but with ReVtech products from Express Motorsports.

E mail me for Vegas details... [email protected]
Old 09-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Took my first ever touring car win in 17.5TC sportsman yesterday after a string of 2nd places. Killshot Beast motor ran strong and cool (155F) at 58 degrees timing and 3.5 gear ratio. Time to move up to the expert class!
Old 09-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Tech Champion

Hey Dan..

WoW Congrats on getting that Victory you been chasing. Well done,Just shows all your hard work on tuning and driving has really shown. Glad to see you took your time and gained a lot of notes. You will do well seeing the past progress!!!....

Hey all..

With Spring and Summer season coming to a end, A few of our seasonal outdoor drivers will be taking a Fall/Winter break as some have no indoor venues. With that we have a few open spots in different regions for Team and Support drivers. Send Resumes to [email protected] if you feel you want a chance to join Express Motorsports..Please allow 2-5 days for any response.....
Old 09-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

My luck is also keeps getting better finishing 3rd in a-main expert class and starting 7th! I am really liking my new car the ARC and it keeps getting better. I was wondering what the guys are gearing the RPM/HT animal version at? ...and we keeping motor timed at 58ish?
Old 09-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Tech Champion

Hey Josh, Great job!! Progress is showing and seems your car is getting more dialed every week.

I would keep motor setting as is, FDR track depending 3.70-3.80 to start for your track.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Race Recap

Hello all you Express Motorsports fans and users. I had good day at the track (Onelug Raceway in Albertville, Al). The day started about 10 am, got to the track and setup. I had charged my batteries before I left the house, so all I had to do was setup and sauce my tires when I got there. I have an Xray T4 with the Orca VX esc, Express Motorsports Killshot torque with the HT rotor. The car during my first run was loose into and out of the corners, I was reluctant to change anything due to new track layout and low traction. The traction finally started coming in about my third practice run, and I was glad I hadn't made any changes. The car was dialed. The first qualifier started, and I laid down 38 laps and was sitting in 3rd qualifying position. I did my normal in between rounds prep on the car, again not wanting to change the car yet. Second round qualifying started and the car drove great, but I ended up with 37 laps. I accounted the lost of a lap to the fact I had a few more driver errors in the 2nd round than the 1st. The car drove great, so no changes in between rounds again. The third round started and here is where the things went totally wrong. The car started turning in erratically and being loose off the corner. I could not understand what went wrong til the race was over and I went back to the pit area. By the way I ended up with 35 laps. So I go and look over the car and find that 1 of the screws in my chassis for the front arm mount had come out. It was allowing the front arms to slide back and forth, and thus my erratic behavior. I fixed it and checked over a few other screw. I prepped the car again and didnt make any changes for the main. I was unsure as to what changez to make, since my mechanical failure made the car unstable. The Amain started with me in 6th position out of 10 and wondering if everything was working correctly. The race started and went well. I ended up 3rd, even though I had to adjust my driving style because traction had come up so much that the car was turning in quicker than expected. The day was a good experience and ended on a good note. It would have been a great note if I would have taken some of the steering out of the car for the main. I think I would have been able to take 2nd and maybe even 1st. Ok, ok I can dream can't I? Lol. I had great power all day and all I need to do now is get me a couple of those great batteries Tag has. I hope you enjoyed your race day as I did mine, and I will continue to keep you informed.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mbykerman
Hello all you Express Motorsports fans and users. I had good day at the track (Onelug Raceway in Albertville, Al). The day started about 10 am, got to the track and setup. I had charged my batteries before I left the house, so all I had to do was setup and sauce my tires when I got there. I have an Xray T4 with the Orca VX esc, Express Motorsports Killshot torque with the HT rotor. The car during my first run was loose into and out of the corners, I was reluctant to change anything due to new track layout and low traction. The traction finally started coming in about my third practice run, and I was glad I hadn't made any changes. The car was dialed. The first qualifier started, and I laid down 38 laps and was sitting in 3rd qualifying position. I did my normal in between rounds prep on the car, again not wanting to change the car yet. Second round qualifying started and the car drove great, but I ended up with 37 laps. I accounted the lost of a lap to the fact I had a few more driver errors in the 2nd round than the 1st. The car drove great, so no changes in between rounds again. The third round started and here is where the things went totally wrong. The car started turning in erratically and being loose off the corner. I could not understand what went wrong til the race was over and I went back to the pit area. By the way I ended up with 35 laps. So I go and look over the car and find that 1 of the screws in my chassis for the front arm mount had come out. It was allowing the front arms to slide back and forth, and thus my erratic behavior. I fixed it and checked over a few other screw. I prepped the car again and didnt make any changes for the main. I was unsure as to what changez to make, since my mechanical failure made the car unstable. The Amain started with me in 6th position out of 10 and wondering if everything was working correctly. The race started and went well. I ended up 3rd, even though I had to adjust my driving style because traction had come up so much that the car was turning in quicker than expected. The day was a good experience and ended on a good note. It would have been a great note if I would have taken some of the steering out of the car for the main. I think I would have been able to take 2nd and maybe even 1st. Ok, ok I can dream can't I? Lol. I had great power all day and all I need to do now is get me a couple of those great batteries Tag has. I hope you enjoyed your race day as I did mine, and I will continue to keep you informed.
Hey Mack...

Great report, Glad all worked out well. Looks like you got great notes and know the direction you need to head next event with changes. Hey, A Screw loose is something we all deal with on and off the track...LOL Keep up the great work ...
Old 09-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Tech Champion

Hey all...

Web site products have been updated..We added a few more motors and batteries and updated some pricing. Shirts are also on Sale....

Hope you all had a safe and great weekend at the track....
Old 09-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

For the lucky ones who get to race every weekend I salute you! The place where I race races onroad every other week but race offroad 3 times a week. Unfortunately I don't race offroad.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:47 AM
Tech Champion

Decals are now listed on web site..They should be shipping out by the weekend...
Attached Thumbnails eXpress Motorsports-team-decals.jpg  
Old 09-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Tech Rookie

I got the VTA Battery monday John. Thanks for the fast service. Now if I can just get time to put it to use.

John
Old 09-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Tech Champion

Hey All...

New added some new products to the website. Also for those heading to Vegas and need anything be sure to get a hold of me asap to fill those request.....

John, Glad pack arrived on time. Hope to catch up with you soon at a local track.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

You got a Message.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Tech Champion

Hey all...

Fresh batch of Kill Shot motors have been placed on website. Also we now have ORCA Speed Controls for those looking.

21.5 Kill Shots should be listed and ready later next week....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.