Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 08:51 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

HANG THE SCUMBAG, I HATE A !@#$%^& THIEF
Old 04-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hitman Racing 1
I'm an insurance agent in Texas, and hate to tell you but it would be covered under your homeowners or renters policy. Covered under contents off premises, your auto is only going to cover things that are permanantly installed in your car. Atleast that is how it is in Texas.
I have use my car insurance twice after RC was stolen. They paid for it no problem. Any thing in your (real)car at time of treft is cover - ALLSTATE - but they will only pay so much. I pay an extra 15 bucks a year - to cover anything in my car. I got that from allstate when we got our policy.

yeah I dont know about Texas, but I have made a couple of claims using my auto policy, it wont hurt to try it, the worst they can say is no.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JFAB
Happend in Pueblo. If you can cross post it to some local forums or shoot me some links and ill get it up!

Thanks everyone!
Wrong thread for this, but I have to say what's up to someone from Pueblo. That's my home city and you don't meet too many people from there. Sorry about your loss, I'd like to hear more about the R/C scene in P-town.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by bgbelden
Here lately it seems like all the messed up people are winning the war on our society, kid killing, cop killing, drug wars, effin pirates, and the terrible goverment that will give bums and rich people all they want but regular working people.
If this thief had to face you like in the old days of the law then i'm sure he would of thought twice but now it's just like all the wrong people have rights and when you try to protect you and your stuff you don't have any rights.
If you find him cut 1 hand off and call it even.
yeah!!!!!! thats what im thinking to!!!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Tech Rookie

The guy who stole this truck go's to the mall or shop where it happened.He didn't drive to the parking lot to steal this truck .Most likely he's just an oppertunest(sp?)that saw it lying on your seat and took it.He wont strip it to sell. In my opinion.He will sell it to his drug dealer or in a garage sale.If he plays with rc's then hes allready got some cash flow.I doubt he does know rc's.You should be able to tell if its your car.Dont you do anything special to your cars that most peeps dont?Drill out battery box 4 charging jack,dye wing different color,or colored screws? scratches in spots only you can remember how they got there?something ?keep going there!!Make it known to everybody!!ESPECIALLY THE LOSERS AROUND THE SHOP. OFFER CASH REWARD!! It is possible to get it back.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:00 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rcadick
The guy who stole this truck go's to the mall or shop where it happened.He didn't drive to the parking lot to steal this truck .Most likely he's just an oppertunest(sp?)that saw it lying on your seat and took it.He wont strip it to sell. In my opinion.He will sell it to his drug dealer or in a garage sale.If he plays with rc's then hes allready got some cash flow.I doubt he does know rc's.You should be able to tell if its your car.Dont you do anything special to your cars that most peeps dont?Drill out battery box 4 charging jack,dye wing different color,or colored screws? scratches in spots only you can remember how they got there?something ?keep going there!!Make it known to everybody!!ESPECIALLY THE LOSERS AROUND THE SHOP. OFFER CASH REWARD!! It is possible to get it back.
then just give it back unless youre drug dealer gots it
Old 04-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

make sure to check out craiglist around your area
Old 04-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I hate thieves!!! They should cut off his hands so he can't steal again.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tree
I agree. Or let him suffer and make him be in pain for a LOOOOOOOng time.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Tree
yea but,,,, i would have to be the one to teach him how to tie his shoes.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

i had my wifes camry broken into at the lhs.2 spots away from the door,at 2 in the afternoon.they got an emaxx without a radio,a roller t4,and an mx-3 with no crystals.collectively nothing they could drive.about 2 years or so later,the e maxx showed up at the hobby store.it was being handled by one of the same type of people that i saw in the store the day it was stolen.just a typical hoodlum looking type person.not someone that looked like they belonged in the hobbyshop.point is i couldnt prove they stole it,or that the people i saw in the store at the time was them.long story short,i ended up getting my t4 and radio back.one of the newer employees wound up with them and gave them back.i think he actually knew the people.i had already called it a wash,so i was just happy to get some of my stuff back.i was even able to dig threw my stuff and find the sticker sheet to the t4 and the match the stickers on the body to how i cut them out on the sheet.

2 years.... but i did get some back.hope it doesnt take that long for you.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Hey Everyone
Thanks For all the help. Seems like alot of people have seen this!!!

Ive decided to TRY and sell some of my RC stuff and put some funds back together to hopfully be able to get anouther 8ight t 2.0 for this race season. I already have a engine, hump pack, and a steering servo, Ill just need a pipe and a specktrum reciver. Then some Floresent orange paint...

SO if anyone has any good coupon codes or any good deals on the stuff I need or a good contact to get a new roller, Or I may even consider a used roller, please let me know!

I am still on the look out for the truck and will be till I find it!
Old 04-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 266 (100%+)

Check rcuniverse.com . You might have a chance to see if they selling it there or you might find someone selling a losi roller for cheap.

Hope you find it.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JFAB
Hey Everyone
Thanks For all the help. Seems like alot of people have seen this!!!

Ive decided to TRY and sell some of my RC stuff and put some funds back together to hopfully be able to get anouther 8ight t 2.0 for this race season. I already have a engine, hump pack, and a steering servo, Ill just need a pipe and a specktrum reciver. Then some Floresent orange paint...

SO if anyone has any good coupon codes or any good deals on the stuff I need or a good contact to get a new roller, Or I may even consider a used roller, please let me know!

I am still on the look out for the truck and will be till I find it!

Sorry to hear about your truck. I have 8 or 9 Spektrum receivers(sr3000) that I don't use anymore, send me your address and I will send you one!!

Last edited by elcaminosslover; 04-14-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Jfba check ur pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.