Goodyears
Old 05-31-2012, 03:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NDHotbodies
Goodyears
Lololololololololololololololol!!!!
I'm going to look some more and see if I can't find them. I saw them on a web sight that had alot of tires for 1/8 truggy and some of them had like proline tread to them but had white lettering...

I can't wait till i place this order for my mbx6t mspec.. I'm just tired of waiting for this truggy to show up at the hobby shop. K was holding to have it built and ready before this race season but i don't think that's going to happen now Oo well..
Old 06-01-2012, 08:20 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keith Lewis
I don't know of any as good as AKA or Pro line with white lettering on the sidewall. I think Nick might be right.

http://www.duratrax.com/tires/1-8truggy.html

Originally Posted by doug e fresh
Lololololololololololololololol!!!!
I'm going to look some more and see if I can't find them. I saw them on a web sight that had alot of tires for 1/8 truggy and some of them had like proline tread to them but had white lettering...

I can't wait till i place this order for my mbx6t mspec.. I'm just tired of waiting for this truggy to show up at the hobby shop. K was holding to have it built and ready before this race season but i don't think that's going to happen now Oo well..

As BrakeTurnAccelerate mentioned, Duratrax and Louise are THE only brands to come From the Factor out of the package with White lettering on the side walls.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Ok, so I'm also looking for some good servos to go with a futaba 4pks?? Money isn't a issue, I'm looking for something that has a ridiculous turn rate and is strong as well. Thanks all for the help. Ill make sure to post some pics when I get it in my hand.

Last thing what's the difference between the mbx6t and the new mbx6tr?? Is it just the silver carbon fiber or is there better improvements??
Old 06-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The MBX6T M-spec has been discontinued, unless you can find somewhere that has one in stock still, we sold out over a month ago.
The new MBX6TR will be available end of this month- early next month
Old 06-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by doug e fresh
Ok, so I'm also looking for some good servos to go with a futaba 4pks?? Money isn't a issue, I'm looking for something that has a ridiculous turn rate and is strong as well. Thanks all for the help. Ill make sure to post some pics when I get it in my hand.

Last thing what's the difference between the mbx6t and the new mbx6tr?? Is it just the silver carbon fiber or is there better improvements??
Radiopost Servos Fastest, powerful, quite plus the plug retracts into the servo housing no more wires hanging, tabs are replaceable if issues arise.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

I found a few places that still have it. They don't show the dreaded out of stock part number. They also don't show the availability of them either.. Hopefully they'll still be there when I get paid Tuesday...
Old 06-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Tech Addict

I wonder why they discontinued the mspec for?? It seems to be one of the best factory kits made ever. So why discontinued it?? Makes no sense to me..
Old 06-02-2012, 07:26 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
Radiopost Servos Fastest, powerful, quite plus the plug retracts into the servo housing no more wires hanging, tabs are replaceable if issues arise.
+1! I love mine...
Old 06-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

They made the MBX6 better with the MBX6r, so why not do it with the truggy?
Old 06-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Hey guys,
So on not going with the clocked bonito anymore, I'm looking at either the clocked werks b6, b5 pro or mugen ninja.

I'm going to be placing my order for my mbx6t mspec tomorrow, yes I found a place that still has them in stock or appears to have them in stock.

What is the deference between the b5 and the b6 pro?? Which out of the three are better?? Thanks all..
Old 06-05-2012, 04:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

B6 is a great buggy engine. Very smooth power and has a great bottom end to match with the great top end. I would go B6 pro over the B6. The B5 on the other hand is better off in the truggy I think. More bottom end than the B6 to get that heavier truggy moving.

I dont have any experience with the ninja motors, but I have heard they are very good.